Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (626731 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kruzzroboh: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
sassy92:
I remember when you asked this question, tell us please - which school/course? - is it for summer or winter? This will help us answer you better.
Its Gisma Business school MSC Project Management..The course is commencing January
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Heisenberglos: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hello house, I just got this message from the embassy. Pls can someone proffer a solution.

in the above mentioned visa application, you are kindly asked to submit the following documents:

- proof of a funded blocked account with a monthly disposability of 853 € OR official German declaration of sponsorhip (“Verpflichtungserklärung”) with the remark “NACHGEWIESEN”

(The declaration handed in contains only “glaubhaft gemacht”, this is not sufficient for the purpose of studies!)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Heisenberglos:
Hello house, I just got this message from the embassy. Pls can someone proffer a solution.

in the above mentioned visa application, you are kindly asked to submit the following documents:

- proof of a funded blocked account with a monthly disposability of 853 € OR official German declaration of sponsorhip (“Verpflichtungserklärung”) with the remark “NACHGEWIESEN”

(The declaration handed in contains only “glaubhaft gemacht”, this is not sufficient for the purpose of studies!)

Did u fund the required amount they asked for because it's seems the money u either have in ur Ba is not enough or it's not complete
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati:
student.evverything was about. student visa fee student

He's right. What you uploaded has to do family visa NOT student visa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Heisenberglos: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Sanny21:

Did u fund the required amount they asked for because it's seems the money u either have in ur Ba is not enough or it's not complete

I used sponsorship letter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MopeL(f): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Heisenberglos:

when did you do your interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Heisenberglos:

There’s a problem with your SL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Anosiry: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Anosiry:
[/quote]
X36DD post=81447330:

There’s a problem with your SL
[quote]
[quote author=Tamax post=81431149]Good afternoon to you all. Please who can give me a best way and approach to get my blocked money in my fintiba blocked account back without going for visum interview again? I already mail them that I'm terminating this German waka in good faith for the best God's plan, however I have not receive any reply from them. But when I check their FAQ I saw this in this screenshot attached below from their app. It was stated that they will need a letter of approval from German embassy for them to reverse the money and remove/terminate such person blocked account. N.B I'm yet to go for interview and even I'm not having intention to go for it again due to an urgent sudden good development thou.

Please who as gone through this process before to direct me in the right steps please! It's very urgent. I don't seems know which type of appointment to go for in order to get this approval letter from the consulate to send to fintiba for reversal of the blocked funds. I will be grateful for any tips and advise. Thank you all.

N.B This said blocked fund is borrowed lol and I have to oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati, Bros, I don't read Deutsch but I think I see Family in the photo you uploaded there. Are you sure of the visa category that you applied for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 5:14am On Aug 21, 2019
Heisenberglos:

Then it means the person does not have a very solid amount of money to sponsor u I will advise you to block on time and send to them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 5:30am On Aug 21, 2019
Farakay10:
Good morning house, please what is the passport size and background..Please!!

35mm by 45mm , white background. Make sure your face covers 3/4 of the entire passport picture. Get as much copies as possible and go with it to the consulate for your interview. It's better that way so that you won't be short of it when they ask for more, unless you want to fall prey to those hustlers at the consulate. Those boys are not smiling. You will definitely need the passport pictures when you get to Germany for your student registration so get as much as possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 5:59am On Aug 21, 2019
moniwheezy:
Pls I want to apply for geology in Ludwig-Maximilians University (LMU) Germany. I graduated with third class and I don't know if I will be accepted with my grade

LMU of all places, hmmmm bros you dey try ooooo.

Anyway this is my candid advice to you,

* Don't limit yourself to one school considering the fact your grade point average is not so strong. Try also to find courses that are related to geology and apply as well.

* You need to package your CV very well with a lot of good job experience as it relates to the course you are applying for, also if you have some published journals you can tender it or if you think your project topic was very resourceful, you can also provide it as well.

* You also need to write a very powerful convincing letter of motivation, mind you no be grammar oooo, they are looking for valid points, make sure you have very strong convincing points. You need to convince them that you are a potential candidate despite not coming out tops during your undergraduate studies. A whole deal of work right, hahahaha, don't worry it's doable, you can do it bro. Just take your time and do a lot of research on how to write a very powerful convincing letter of motivation, and you are good to go.

* You can also try to apply for bsc courses as well, just to broaden your scope.

* Above all, pray fervently, ask God to direct your steps and grant you favor in the site of the admission commitee and the program coordinator. There is nothing He cannot do. Believe God will make it happen for you.

It's well with you, God's grace as you prepare for your application. All the very best.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 6:09am On Aug 21, 2019
Tamax:
Good afternoon to you all. Please who can give me a best way and approach to get my blocked money in my fintiba blocked account back without going for visum interview again? I already mail them that I'm terminating this German waka in good faith for the best God's plan, however I have not receive any reply from them. But when I check their FAQ I saw this in this screenshot attached below from their app. It was stated that they will need a letter of approval from German embassy for them to reverse the money and remove/terminate such person blocked account. N.B I'm yet to go for interview and even I'm not having intention to go for it again due to an urgent sudden good development thou.

N.B This said blocked fund is borrowed lol and I have to return it ASAP grin

Germans don't play with contracts, you signed an agreement to block your money for one year for study purposes. You will have to convince the embassy why you are no longer interested in studying as planned, then you request they withdraw your application. They will give you a note which you have to send to fintiba requesting for the refund. The money will be deposited in the account you use in transferring the amount initially. All the very best in your pursuits

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akwaekee(f): 6:10am On Aug 21, 2019
There seems to be an issue with your sponsorship letter. Nachgewiesen means evidence while Glaubhaft gemacht which is on the one you submitted is Credible. Reach out to your sponsor ASAP. Or if you can, just go ahead and fund a BA.
Heisenberglos:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 6:16am On Aug 21, 2019
tybusari:

Bless up, congratulations in advance. ✌

Bros erhh, this shit wey you shit so leave am for ground here e good for your eyes so. Pls endeavor to reduce the content of the comments when next you need to quote a long comment as this. This will help reduce the reading space and make it easier for others to catch up on the thread for valuable information. Hope it's clear to you now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dainvincible(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=Tommynaku post=81439948]
We are so sorry for the denial. Pls inorder to be helped on how to go about your appeal, you need to tell us all regarding your ur application.
Which school, course and does the school require fees?
Did you have any challege as to not submitting the required documents during your interview? How was your interview generally? did you have any c
Did you submit your BA opening confirmation? where you asked to submit it?
Where you given deadline to submit your BA
Please tell us as much as you can so that we analyse and know of a way forward
I feel with you and trust God it will turn out well since you have funded

[/ good morning bro please I need help/clarification. I applied for Visa interview appointment on the embassy site through the online application process with category B visa application. I applied first in May and earlier this month. I am yet to get AD. Is there any other procedure or process to apply for this, or am I missing something? I have been offered admission already and my resumption date is 1st Oct. Can you help me with some explanations or better advise on how to go about it? Thank you.
Please this is my email ID itorojackson@gmail.com I would appreciate PM ]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dainvincible(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=Tommynaku post=81439948]
We are so sorry for the denial. Pls inorder to be helped on how to go about your appeal, you need to tell us all regarding your ur application.
Did you have any challege as to not submitting the required documents during your interview? How was your interview generally? did you have any c
I feel with you and trust God it will turn out well since you have funded [/quote ]

good morning bro please I need help/clarification. I applied for Visa interview appointment on the embassy site through the online application process with category B visa application. I applied first in May and earlier this month. I am yet to get AD. Is there any other procedure or process to apply for this, or am I missing something? I have been offered admission already and my resumption date is 1st Oct. Can you help me with some explanations or better advise on how to go about it? Thank you.
Please this is my email ID itorojackson@gmail.com I would appreciate PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:25am On Aug 21, 2019
kruzzroboh:

Its Gisma Business school
MSC Project Management..The course is commencing January
You can go ahead and book appointment, use January as start date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by danielnwatu(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2019
A friend going for a training in Germany needs checklist for short term visa. Please someone help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dainvincible(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2019
good morning bro please I need help/clarification. I applied for Visa interview appointment on the embassy site through the online application process with category B visa application. I applied first in May and earlier this month. I am yet to get AD. Is there any other procedure or process to apply for this, or am I missing something? I have been offered admission already and my resumption date is 1st Oct. Can you help me with some explanations or better advise on how to go about it? Thank you.

Tommynaku:

I feel with you and trust God it will turn out well since you have funded
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dainvincible(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2019
good morning
please I need help/clarification. I applied for Visa interview appointment on the embassy site through the online application process with category B visa application. I applied first in May and earlier this month. I am yet to get AD. Is there any other procedure or process to apply for this, or am I missing something? I have been offered admission already and my resumption date is 1st Oct. Can you help me with some explanations or better advise on how to go about it? Thank you.

sassy92:

You can go ahead and book appointment, use January as start date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vivianobas: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2019
There is no need spamming the thread with your question na.

A lot of people here are in your shoes. No one on this thread fully understands how the embassy operates.

I pray that God speedily remembers all those waiting for AL, AD, AM and Visum in Jesus mighty name. Amen

[quote author=dainvincible post=81452570][/quote]

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2019
dainvincible:
good morning
please I need help/clarification. I applied for Visa interview appointment on the embassy site through the online application process with category B visa application. I applied first in May and earlier this month. I am yet to get AD. Is there any other procedure or process to apply for this, or am I missing something? I have been offered admission already and my resumption date is 1st Oct. Can you help me with some explanations or better advise on how to go about it? Thank you.

Read through this thread, the solution is there. I'm tired of answering this question over and over.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2019
Anyone in the husx that is going to Munich city i am just wondering if the city takes time to give consent for student visa.did interview on July 26 not gotten AM up till now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vivianobas: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2019
I am in your shoes bro. I did mine July 29th and still awaiting AM.

It will surely end in praise to the Glory of God. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Sanny21:
Anyone in the husx that is going to Munich city i am just wondering if the city takes time to give consent for student visa.did interview on July 26 not gotten AM up till now

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2019
vivianobas:
I am in your shoes bro. I did mine July 29th and still awaiting AM.

It will surely end in praise to the Glory of God. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Amen.but am not a guy am a girl�
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ruqeez: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2019
Mmmmmmmmm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vivianobas: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2019
Noted. I am a lady too

Sanny21:

Amen.but am not a guy am a girl�
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=vivianobas post=81454814]Noted. I am a lady too

[/quot
Ur name says it all grin nice knowing u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2019
Aque:
Good morning my people. Anyone going to Rhine Waal and has gotten AM?

Any update on your end bro?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2019
oppo123:
i have been waiting for AM since June 26 that I did my interview, i used blocked account weeks before the interview, i got admitted to cologne university of applied science to study communication system and network(Msc) with September 15 as deadline for enrollment. i have even mailed alien office in cologne and they replied me that "my visa application has already been finalized at the immigration office cologne, that any further questions about the procedures, i should contact German mission". i have mails to German lagos embassy...no reply. i don't even what else to do.

any update from your end bro?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2019
ruqeez:
Good day house... Please I have a question... my interview is next week August 27 and I have funded my BA 8640 euros but I will like to know if the stated amount is still acceptable at the embassy or I will have to fund the new Amount.. can they issue VISA with 8640 please quick response thanks
The new amount is effective from 1 September but during ur interview ur vo might tell u to top up either wen u to DE or wen u are done with ur interview mine vo didn't tell anything only asked me if I have funded then I said yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.