Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615706 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JoeBazz(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hi guys, please I need help and info. I studied chemistry as an undergraduate course and i graduated with a CGPA of 2.46/5, i wrote GRE and i scored 288. I have tried admission into US schools but nothing is coming forth but now I have made up my mind to try Germany.
I'm 27years old, Can I go for an undergraduate course? Or can i get admission offer for master's in chemistry with my CGPA?
Is summer application on?
Please, your response is very important to me.
Thank You.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
JoeBazz:
Hi guys, please I need help and info. I studied chemistry as an undergraduate course and i graduated with a CGPA of 2.46/5, i wrote GRE and i scored 288. I have tried admission into US schools but nothing is coming forth but now I have made up my mind to try Germany.
I'm 27years old, Can I go for an undergraduate course? Or can i get admission offer for master's in chemistry with my CGPA?
Is summer application on?
Please, your response is very important to me.
Thank You.

You may get a Master's admission with your CGPA but be ready to drop as many applications to as many schools as possible.
Bachelor's degree courses shouldn't be left out.
That means, you should apply to both Master's and Bachelor's programs.

I wish you well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
Pls guys I tot AM comes in accordance to ur start date?or is it the enrolment deadline the embassy uses? Pls elders respond
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JoeBazz(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Thank you for your response.
Please, has summer application started?

UbiPetrus:
You may get a Master's admission with your CGPA but be ready to drop as many applications to as many schools as possible.
Bachelor's degree courses shouldn't be left out.
That means, you should apply to both Master's and Bachelor's programs.

I wish you well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by decide: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
JoeBazz:

Yes some schools have started.

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
JoeBazz:

Yeah. Some schools have thrown their application windows open.
But from October 1, I want to believe all summer application windows should be open. So, get your docs ready and fire away.

Goodluck.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Akwaekee:
AM just dropped. Thanks to Jesus!
AD: 28th August
AL: 1st July
B.A top up: 11th September

Awesome God!
Congratulations Nma wink

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JoeBazz(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Thank you so much for your swift response.
Please, what are the criteria for scholarship?

UbiPetrus:
Yeah. Some schools have thrown their application windows open.
But from October 1, I want to believe all summer application windows should be open. So, get your docs ready and fire away.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Akwaekee:

Awesome God!

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
imoriafe:
Pls guys I tot AM comes in accordance to ur start date?or is it the enrolment deadline the embassy uses? Pls elders respond
It's usually both. But when e don enter injury time like this, they tend to consider your enrollment deadline.

I'm saying this because the V.O that interviewed me insisted that I ask my school extend my enrollment deadline and issue me a letter to that effect.

In other words, they are not just working with my start date, but also on the possibility of my being able to enrol and commence studies in D.E
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
JoeBazz:
Thank you so much for your swift response.
Please, what are the criteria for scholarship?

It depends on the scholarship. But on a general note; good grades, strong motivation letter, professional experience(s) and recommendation letters from alma mater and place of work.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JFK7: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
heybaby12:

Why are you going back and back with your questions.

You asked a question and I answered. And you are taking me back to the beginning again. Obviously the baby is not carrying a Nigerian passport ( no airline would even carry the baby without a visa) the child has an American passport.

No questions were asked . JUst the moms finger print was taken in representation of the child.
I even went as far to tell you that after arrival.(passing the stage of POE) .

While extending the childs stay (which is changing from 90days stay to resident permit) all she was asked was to show a particular amount of money , which was €4k then.

* POE- point of entry

Thanks very much for your help and patience. Many apologies for the back and forth. Much appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cliper230(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
I don't think so, why don't you write alien office in the city you are going to, to enquire about status of your visa
imoriafe:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JoeBazz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
Wow...thank you so much.
UbiPetrus:
It depends on the scholarship. But on a general note; good grades, strong motivation letter, professional experience(s) and recommendation letters from alma mater and place of work.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Cestmoi1(f): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
If you had your interview between 19th-31st of August and you're heading to Berlin and awaiting AM. Let us lift up our voices in prayers. This waiting is draining.My own lectures starts on the 14th......Lectures starts before enrollment deadline and one needs to be there before the 14th,settle down and do some things.....#Itiswell

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Akwaekee:

Awesome God!

It's like I am a prophet, I told you this morning that I am waiting to tell you congratulations and it won't pass this week or next,,,, congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
DrLiz:
AM alert guys!!! 24th September
AD - 5th of September
FSU Jena, MSc Medical photonics.
Thank you so much Jesus..
It's been a long wait since last year.
I pray we all get our ALs, ADs, AMs and Visum in Jesus name. Amen.
Keep hope alive.
Congratulations brother.
Got to DE n succeed.
I pray for a miracle too

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Slip:
Please launch the url below and write to TK insurance for the exemption letter.

https://www.tk.de/service/form/2055704/contact/contact.form#sCd

Note that you will get a response requesting for your private health insurance and the address where you want them to send the exemption letter to.

Cheers!

Thanks for your response, can they send it to me in Nigeria because I am not in Germany yet or can they send it to my school admission office
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akinson1: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Good Afternoon all
I am a summer applicant waiting to apply soon
somebody should please help out with social science master/bsc courses I can apply to with letter English Language Proficiency
I have a b.sc in social work .
Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
UbiPetrus:
It's usually both. But when e don enter injury time like this, they tend to consider your enrollment deadline.

I'm saying this because the V.O that interviewed me insisted that I ask my school extend my enrollment deadline and issue me a letter to that effect.

In other words, they are not just working with my start date, but also on the possibility of my being able to enrol and commence studies in D.E

Thanks boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Cestmoi1:
If you had your interview between 19th-31st of August and you're heading to Berlin and awaiting AM. Let us lift up our voices in prayers. This waiting is draining.My own lectures starts on the 14th......Lectures starts before enrollment deadline and one needs to be there before the 14th,settle down and do some things.....#Itiswell

Same here.. Heading to stuttgart...God will bring it to pass..

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kelvinnadis(m): 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hi guys,

please can someone use just waec cert and english proficiency test result to secure admission for B.sc in Germany without Transcript or statement of result.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Cestmoi1:
I lend my voice to yours and to the voice of all those expecting a miracle.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kpajieonicha: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
Good afternoon fellow DE hopefuls, i took time to go through several pages of this part and i must admit that it was quite informative. I'm a summer 2020 hopeful with a B.Agric from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka with sights on securing another B.Sc in a Business related course or an M.sc in an Agricultural related field.

I believe with the good and open mindedness of people here we'll continue to share information that will be useful to all of us to achieve our aimof landing in DE.

It's nice to be here i must say

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
kelvinnadis:
Hi guys,

please can someone use just waec cert and english proficiency test result to secure admission for B.sc in Germany without Transcript or statement of result.
No you cannot.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
You can respond with your 9ja address. I did same thing yesterday after their response requesting for the recipient address. I think the letter can be sent to any provided address. However, if you have a friend in Germany you can respond with your friend's German address. Once your friend recieve it then it can be sent directly to 9ja.

Cheers!

dennison4luv:

Thanks for your response, can they send it to me in Nigeria because I am not in Germany yet or can they send it to my school admission office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Slip:
You can respond with your 9ja address. I did same thing yesterday after their response requesting for the recipient address. I think the letter can be sent to any provided address. However, if you have a friend in Germany you can respond with your friend's German address. Once your friend recieve it then it can be sent directly to 9ja.

Cheers!

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
imoriafe:

Congratulations... Mine is next... When is ur enrolment deadline?
Amen. Deadline 11th Oct
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
walexy06:

Congratulations brother.
Got to DE n succeed.
I pray for a miracle too
Amen. I'm a sister though grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
DrLiz:
AM alert guys!!! 24th September
AD - 5th of September
FSU Jena, MSc Medical photonics.
Thank you so much Jesus..
It's been a long wait since last year.
I pray we all get our ALs, ADs, AMs and Visum in Jesus name. Amen.
Keep hope alive.

Congrats...go to DE and prosper.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Congrats...go to DE and prosper.
Amen. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.