Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617004 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2019
builderperry:
I got this message from the Alien Office

Dear Bleep,

Your request from the embassy was received by us on 05.09.2019. The application documents will be processed after receipt of the application. You will receive a message from the diplomatic mission once the process is completed.

With best regards

I funded my account on the 4th, I guess they didn't process my application further until they got the blocking confirmation. I am not sure though

Make I no expect any AM this week bedat. I don dey relieved small

Gud.... My own self no even respond. I still dey wait

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thewizardof0zil: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2019
please when the embassy purges the system by the end of september, does that mean with Cat B, should expect dates by october?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2019
It is like they haven't even received my application documents. The message self no wan clear to me

imoriafe:

Gud.... My own self no even respond. I still dey wait
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by henrisco: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2019
amikable97:

Why not?, if people can go for second Bachelor's degree, so can you...
Your qualifications are enough to get you admitted, so go ahead and apply.

A million thanks amikable97, I was worried because my UK based friend told me that embassy don’t allow a second masters degrees for international students.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by west21: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2019
Onyi2728:

It depends on if you gained admission to a uni that charges no tuition in Germany. You only need a blocked account of about 4million.
Fees are paid in most schools in Ireland. and the least I think about 8,000 euros

Also if you don't speak the language, it might be difficult to get a foothold as soon as you arrive Germany and try to find a Job. The people are a bit weird here to be honest.

Long story short. its probably cheaper to live and study in Germany but LEARN THE LANGUAGE OOOO IT IS COMPLUSORY!!
many thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Phelixblaq(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2019
Morning guys...is there any Bsbi winter student here> will like to have some information as regards the school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ruqeez: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2019
builderperry:

Dear Bleep,

Your request from the embassy was received by us on 05.09.2019. The application documents will be processed after receipt of the application. You will receive a message from the diplomatic mission once the process is completed.

With best regards

I funded my account on the 4th, I guess they didn't process my application further until they got the blocking confirmation. I am not sure though

This is why funding prior to the interview is of advantage
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2019
builderperry:

Dear Bleep,

With best regards

Thegamingorca:

This is why funding prior to the interview is of advantage
Funding is not the issue here. we are both going to same school in Hamburg. I received my AM without funding in the 4th week. There is something wrong somewhere. From the message, I can deduce that they have only notify the alien office maybe by email and the documents are yet to get to them.
I know of someone that after a long time, they didnt send his document to the alien office. After series of pressure(calls and mail) to them, the alien office had to request his documents from the embassy. He has gotten his AM
Its just to keep praying cos it will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2019
henrisco:

A million thanks amikable97, I was worried because my UK based friend told me that embassy don’t allow a second masters degrees for international students.
Thanks
he told you wrong
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2019
Tommynaku:

Funding is not the issue here. we are both going to same school in Hamburg. I received my AM without funding in the 4th week. There is something wrong somewhere. From the message, I can deduce that they have only notify the alien office maybe by email and the documents are yet to get to them.
I know of someone that after a long time, they didnt send his document to the alien office. After series of pressure(calls and mail) to them, the alien office had to request his documents from the embassy. He has gotten his AM
Its just to keep prayhing cos it will end in praise

This is a serious affair.

Really scary
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DPapilo: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2019
Oh yess! Maybe you can now understand it better.
#caseStudy.

This is a serious affair.

Really scary[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2019
Hadampson:

Angel Merkel fall on you soon Bruder smiley

@emboldened.... Sicher
Danke Bruder. You have been a blessing.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2019
Hadampson:
Hallo leute

Today is the birthday of one of our bosses here, dailydolar. Please let wish him happy birthday

@dailydolar, Alles Gute zum Geburtstag. Ich wünsche Ihnen ein langes Leben und viel Erfolg smiley

wow thanks bros I appreciate sincerely .
I wish everybody more AL,AD,AM,BA and others things needed for the Waka to become a reality I hail guys one love

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Oene03: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2019
Happy birthday sir.
Amen to your prayers.
dailydolar:
wow thanks bros I appreciate sincerely .
I wish everybody more AL,AD,AM,BA and others things needed for the Waka to become a reality I hail guys one love
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Oene03: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2019
Please has anyone who had interview in Abuja between 26-30th August got AM yet?
I don wait so tey, I don dey loose weight.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by nuggybabe(f): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Pls, I heard that there is a route to follow that will make someone to pay #1.2M for block account. Pls how true is this.
I need answers pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by FELZ06: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2019
AM ALERT!!!

AL - July 25
AD - Sep 02
AM - Sep 24

Glory be to God!!!

I pray for more AL, AD, AM & Visum. Lastly, I pray God grant our heart desires.

Thank you all. God Bless you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Oene03: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Was your interview in Lagos?
FELZ06:
AM ALERT!!!

AL - July 25
AD - Sep 02
AM - Sep 24

Glory be to God!!!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
FELZ06:
AM ALERT!!!

AL - July 25
AD - Sep 02
AM - Sep 24

Glory be to God!!!

congratulations... When is ur enrolment deadline?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by otunbanimi: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hello people ,

Please which schools are open for admissions now? I want to apply for Msc in business administration
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dankish: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
I really think you shouldn’t make it known to the embassy....it’s a red flag.
henrisco:

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yomodun: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Scam my sister. Better run as fast as you legs can carry you. It's either you provide a proof of the complete fund or provide a SL
nuggybabe:
Pls, I heard that there is a route to follow that will make someone to pay #1.2M for block account. Pls how true is this.
I need answers pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
nuggybabe:
I need answers pls

Where did you hear this one from?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
FELZ06:
AM ALERT!!!

AL - July 25
AD - Sep 02
AM - Sep 24

Glory be to God!!!

Congratulations!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Oene03:
Please has anyone who had interview in Abuja between 26-30th August got AM yet?
I don wait so tey, I don dey loose weight.

Contact alien office to know status
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
FELZ06:
AM ALERT!!!

AL - July 25
AD - Sep 02
AM - Sep 24

Glory be to God!!!

Congrats oh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
nuggybabe:
I need answers pls

Pls dont indulge them. I am aware German agents are even more dangerous than demon spawns. Particularly in the aspect of recruiting skilled personnel grin

Alot of Indians don jakpa go Germany for blue karte only to discover say jobs no dey grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Godspride12: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hank04:
Hello guys, is there anyone heading to TU Chemnitz that has gotten his/her AM? Appointment was on August 14 (5 weeks ago) and blocked account was funded before the interview.
Which course are you going for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cardinalsly: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Have anyone who did interview with the lady gotten AM.
Ghostk:
Summary of Transcript.

Had my interview today 02.09.2019 at German Consulate, Lagos. Counter 3, a fair lady like this.

Questions were basically on the following:

-Have you funded?
-How much did you fund, what bank?
-Why this course?
-Why Germany?
-Why not Nigeria?
-Why not US, UK?
-Have you applied for a German or any other visa before?
-Do you have friends or family in Germany?
-Tell me what you know about Germany
-B.Sc Thesis
-Plans after school
-Do you have any question for me?

*Just keep checking your mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cardinalsly: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please I'm new to this forum and have been reading up, can anyone help with the contact of magdeburg alien office.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Motee2019: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Congratulations. I tap into your AM blessing. Before this week runs out, I will also testify
FELZ06:
AM ALERT!!!

AL - July 25
AD - Sep 02
AM - Sep 24

Glory be to God!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.