Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615632 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chika0072(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Gspeed:
i didn't see your mail... Contact me via dondejay@yahoo.com
I have messaged you bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ruqeez: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tomorrow makes exactly 5 weeks I went to the Embassy and no AM yet.

I have sent emails to the Alien Office and Embassy, I haven't received a response. I called again this morning and I forced the woman to speak English, she didn't ask for my details I only told her my name, she just told me they are working on it and I will hear from the embassy. I guess she gave me a general response

I will call the Embassy tomorrow to hear from them too.

I am worried and I hope after the long waiting I won't get a rejection as that would be so depressing.

I hope I will get my AM soon.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mayflowa(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
JoeBazz:
Hi guys, please I need help and info. I studied chemistry as an undergraduate course and i graduated with a CGPA of 2.46/5, i wrote GRE and i scored 288. I have tried admission into US schools but nothing is coming forth but now I have made up my mind to try Germany.
I'm 27years old, Can I go for an undergraduate course? Or can i get admission offer for master's in chemistry with my CGPA?
Is summer application on?
Please, your response is very important to me.
Thank You.

I know of a relative who has 3rd class and applied to Bachelor. He got 3 admissions and going to Germany this Month. You need to write motivational statement of purpose
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=builderperry post=82534492]Tomorrow makes exactly 5 weeks I went to the Embassy and no AM yet.

I have sent emails to the Alien Office and Embassy, I haven't received a response. I called again this morning and I forced the woman to speak English, she didn't ask for my details I only told her my name, she just told me they are working on it and I will hear from the embassy. I guess she gave me a general response

When is your enrollment deadline.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by henrisco: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Dear Friends, I need your candid advice.
I hold ND accountancy,BSc Accountancy, MBA and ACA. I want to apply for MSC Economics and Finance.Is it acceptable for international students to undertake a second masters degree in Germany?
Your sincere response will be highly appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
I have enrolled. I am going to Hamburg

Are you facing the same challenge? when was your interview and have you enrolled?

[quote author=Tosinsolomon post=82535020][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
I called stuttgart alien office no response..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jaynyra:

Deggendorf Institute of Technology & Hamm-Lippstadt university of applied science

I actually mailed my head of faculty and told them I has a vocational certification with 4years Technical experience, also I seek to broaden my knowledge with a bachelors, I Sha said plenty sweet stuff like scholarships, yellow belt holder on six sigma, TPM, Lean etc
did you use IELTS or TOEFL also for the DIT did you upload the letter to your cordinator
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
when was your AD?

imoriafe:
I called stuttgart alien office no response..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Olami112: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
When your sponsorer send you your SL
And you send to embassy

How long will it takes embassy to confirm?

How long will it take alien office to confirm?

How do alien office verify it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
builderperry:
when was your AD?

27th..urs?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
dailydolar:
did you use IELTS or TOEFL also for the DIT did you upload the letter to your cordinator

IELTS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Congrats to Jahsboo, Pecky2222, Stevwonders, Jaynyra and all those who received there AM. Took about 5hrs to read 70 pages to present .. My reading speed has dropped dractically.
Anyways success to you'll and to those awaiting, may it come faster than the speed of light.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shalomide: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
AL may 10
AD August 23rd
AM Sept 18
Passport submission Sept 19
VISUM: Sept 24

Congratulations

12 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ferguson1: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Naf18:
They accept confirmation of language proficiency as stated on my AL and also requested by the consulate. My department always have a written test yearly in an assigned Nigerian university. Admission test was march, success mail in two weeks and Letter by end of May.

Thanks i appreciate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealPower77: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
I received my VISA yesterday

TIMELINE
AL- 12th June
Booked AD- 7th June
Interview - 21st August
AM- 16th August
VISA- 23rd September

TESTIMONY
The journey started on 5th April after I received an admission rejection mail from a Norway University I've put my mind on, I thought of looking for alternative and I came across this thread that same day, I read every post on about 3 parts, created my Uniassist Account on 10th April, and applied to 4 schools total 165 euros, got 2 admissions and 2 rejections. Booked for interview date on 7th June without admission (but with the fear of not getting date later with all what I was reading here then) used Oct 1st as Start date, received Interview date the same day for August 21st.
Received First Admission letter June 12th with enrollment deadline of September 30th, and the fear of Few weeks between Interview and Enrollment deadline came in, I asked for advice here, majority said I should cancel and rebook with an earlier starting date, but the fear of not getting another AD couldn't let me cancel it, I sent a mail to the embassy and explained the situation to them, they replied that there's no way they can issue Visa between 5 weeks. But the testimony of some people here kept me going, I decided to stick with the date but decided to ensure I fund before interview.

Fast forward to Interview, I stayed at Sappers Lodge for 8k, went to the embassy and I was one of the first 3 Mr Paulinus attended to after sending some people back, I was interviewed at the outside counter close to the gate, I was very afraid when I saw my other mates going inside and I was told by the security to wait for the outside counter that that was what Mr Paulinus wrote on my Letter. I asked like 3 times and started praying like hope it won't end up to be like an error from them. A dark woman interviewed me, I think counter 1 (the one close to the small gate that goes in to other Visa Section), she asked if I've blocked and how much, told her 8640, she said I will have to sign and top it up, I started arguing with her that it's not yet September 1, she insisted that's it and I have to send the new confirmation very very soon, She asked all the normal questions, no phone was used, I was barely hearing her, many times I asked her the questions again, I didn't know when the interview started (Maybe because no phone was used) , I was just giving few answers thinking it's just pre-interview questions and I'll drop all I've crammed during the proper interview till she asked what do u know about Germany.

Questions like:
V. O: Who do you know in Germany
Me: Nobody
V. O: What's your plan after study
Me: To come back to Nigeria to establish my career and after that go into politics
V.O: you sounds like one
We both laughed.

I sent new blocking confirmation tru mail on 3rd September, A.M dropped 16th September, sent Travel Insurance and Passport 19th Sept, received package 23rd Sept.

Everyone that contributed info to make this place a home, thank you! Thank you fam, Thank you NL!

I'm sorry for this epistle, thought it might be useful for someone out there.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 12:24am On Sep 25, 2019
RealPower77:

TIMELINE
AL- 12th June
Booked AD- 7th June
Interview - 21st August
AM- 16th August
VISA- 23rd September

Everyone that contributed info to make this place a home, thank you! Thank you fam, Thank you NL!

Congratulations...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2019
henrisco:
Dear Friends, I need your candid advice.
I hold ND accountancy,BSc Accountancy, MBA and ACA. I want to apply for MSC Economics and Finance.Is it acceptable for international students to undertake a second masters degree in Germany?
Your sincere response will be highly appreciated.

Why not?, if people can go for second Bachelor's degree, so can you...
Your qualifications are enough to get you admitted, so go ahead and apply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Hadampson(m): 12:40am On Sep 25, 2019
Philfit:
My Walter Carrington Experience
19.09.2019 ——— Phil.

Ich komme zu Deutschland ��!!!

Angel Merkel fall on you soon Bruder smiley

@emboldened.... Sicher

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Purehuman(m): 3:33am On Sep 25, 2019
DrLiz:
AM alert guys!!! 24th September
AD - 5th of September
FSU Jena, MSc Medical photonics.
Thank you so much Jesus..
It's been a long wait since last year.
I pray we all get our ALs, ADs, AMs and Visum in Jesus name. Amen.
Keep hope alive.

Less than three weeks o

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gspeed(m): 5:45am On Sep 25, 2019
Good morning....visa received yesterday All glory to the Almighty God. God bless you all

Gspeed:
My AM don land ooo
Interview date 26th August
Blocked my account 9th September
AM landed 17th September
Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2019
builderperry:
Tomorrow makes exactly 5 weeks I went to the Embassy and no AM yet.

I will call the Embassy tomorrow to hear from them too.

I am worried and I hope after the long waiting I won't get a rejection as that would be so depressing.

I hope I will get my AM soon.

It is alright to be worried after all you're human. But the truth is that you don't need a bit of negativity right now. You can learn from the experience of @jaynyra. Muster up all the faith and courage you can right now and pray all the time. It shall end in praise las las.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Olami112: 7:07am On Sep 25, 2019
And you send to embassy

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2019
Olami112:
And you send to embassy

1. The embassy doesn't confirm
2. The alien office doesn't confirm
3. The alien office have a way of checking if your SL is legit AND if your sponsor meets the requirements for sponsorship

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ellawhyte55: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2019
Good morning everyone. Please can someone put me through on how to book appointment for documents certification? I have notarized copies from my previous applications but the school stated certification. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Hadampson(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
Hallo leute

Today is the birthday of one of our bosses here, dailydolar. Please let wish him happy birthday

@dailydolar, Alles Gute zum Geburtstag. Ich wünsche Ihnen ein langes Leben und viel Erfolg smiley

15 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Pcozzy(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2019
Pls fam.
Those of us that had their AD or did their interview August and this month of September, pls what month did u do your Visa application/ registration ?.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Hadampson(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2019
Gspeed:
Good morning....visa received yesterday All glory to the Almighty God. God bless you all

Congratulations... Go and succeed in DE smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Hadampson(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2019
RealPower77:

TIMELINE
AL- 12th June
Booked AD- 7th June
Interview - 21st August
AM- 16th August
VISA- 23rd September

I wish you success in DE... Congratulations boss smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2019
I got this message from the Alien Office

Dear Bleep,

Your request from the embassy was received by us on 05.09.2019. The application documents will be processed after receipt of the application. You will receive a message from the diplomatic mission once the process is completed.

With best regards

I funded my account on the 4th, I guess they didn't process my application further until they got the blocking confirmation. I am not sure though

Make I no expect any AM this week bedat. I don dey relieved small
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2019
Dear Mr X,

Your request from the embassy was received by us on 05.09.2019. The application documents will be processed after receipt of the application. You will receive a message from the diplomatic mission once the process is completed.

With best regards

It is like they haven't even received my application documents

I funded my account on the 4th, I guess they didn't process my application further until they got the blocking confirmation. I am not sure though

Make I no expect any AM this week bedat. I don dey relieved small

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.