Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,706 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615595 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ruqeez: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Estherbabe1000: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Naf18:

AM ALERT!

INTERVIEW - AUGUST 28TH
UPDATED BA AND PROFICIENCY LETTER - 10TH SEPT
AM - 24TH SEPTEMBER.
Pls were you asked to submit English proficiency letter by the embassy?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Olami112: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Please my guru in the house

1. Who are does people that verify SL

2. Through which means do I send my SL to embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Please is there anyone here who is currently learning German (A1/A2) at the Goethe Institute?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Olami112:
Please my guru in the house

1. Who are does people that verify SL

2. Through which means do I send my SL to embassy
1. The embassy has a way of doing SL verification.
2. Send it via courier. Be sure to include your details (Passport number, visa applicant number, a copy of your visa fee receipt)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jagaban17: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Does Uni-assist require Waec scratch card for an MSc application ?

Please anyone.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Engrphilips: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Who know if Leibniz University, Hannover accept English Proficiency Letter. Please I want to know. Help me pls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
jagaban17:

Please anyone.
yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
Engrphilips:
Who know if Leibniz University, Hannover accept English Proficiency Letter. Please I want to know. Help me pls.
Mail the course coordinator and ask them if you don't get any answers here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Cestmoi1:
If you had your interview between 19th-31st of August and you're heading to Berlin and awaiting AM. Let us lift up our voices in prayers. This waiting is draining.My own lectures starts on the 14th......Lectures starts before enrollment deadline and one needs to be there before the 14th,settle down and do some things.....#Itiswell

I have said these before. That it seems the Allen office in Berlin is too occupied and this tends to make application slow....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jagaban17: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
jagaban17:

Please anyone.

Someone said Yes.. sassy92 please help confirm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jagaban17: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Please how easy and where can one get it ?

Ojabostine505:
yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
jagaban17:

Someone said Yes.. sassy92 please help confirm.
WAEC scratch card is not needed for MSc applications on Uniassist, just BSc. However, it's advised that you still send it. You can buy it online via Quickteller or mycyberteller, it's about 900 naira.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
ShinaLe:

I have said these before. That it seems the Allen office in Berlin is too occupied and this tends to make application slow....

What bout Stuttgart
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jagaban17: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
You are the best. Thank you.
sassy92:

WAEC scratch card is not needed for MSc applications on Uniassist, just BSc. However, it's advised that you still send it. You can buy it online via Quickteller or mycyberteller, it's about 900 naira.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
JoeBazz:
Thank you for your response.
Please, has summer application started?

Try Münster
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Naf18: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
They accept confirmation of language proficiency as stated on my AL and also requested by the consulate. My department always have a written test yearly in an assigned Nigerian university. Admission test was march, success mail in two weeks and Letter by end of May.

ferguson1:

Boss please i will like to know if university of Bremen accept English proficiency letter and how long does it take to roll out admission letter.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
This German waka has been God all the way; leme summarize my story:

AL may 10
AD August 23rd
AM Sept 18
Passport submission Sept 19
VISUM: Sept 24

I am the only person for winter 2019 who got two admission without 100L transcript or HND, I had d worst interview, practically quarreled with my VO (Not encouraging you to do same, I was very fustrated and felt bad afterwards), but as God would have, even in my short comings he is still a loving father.

Don't let anyone tell you "you can't do anything". Some ppl insulted me, told me no German university would admit you, oga go and do noun and plan for next year winter

For the new guys; Hold on to God, believe, have faith and leave the rest for God to perfect everything, you will succeed in Jesus name

Thanks to everyone who stood by. Love you guys

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by osymaco1992(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
decide:
Had my interview yesterday 23/09/2019

Stayed at Bayland Guest house at 57 Forsythe street, Lafiaji with a double room(as the name implies) 5k , there are mosquitoes but they are friendly shocked shocked.
I woke up by 3:30am, do small revision and started getting prepared. Left the room 4:50am and got to Obalende round about 5 mins later. I entered keke , got to Walter Carrington about 15mins later. One guy want to chop my money and requested to register my phone but i refused...though one guy said he registered the phone with 2k. I went to the gate but they asked me to come back by 6:30. About 6:28, we went back and they started checking us in with our appointment paper.

fast forward to interview proper.
I met a lady at cubicle 2...

VO: good morning
VO: pass your original documents
VO: oh...you have not funded....Ok sign these document for me
VO: which category did u book
VO: why?
VO: When is the expected date of resumption
VO: course of study
VO: relationship with first degree
VO: Undergraduate project topic
VO: State you are going to
VO: why not US, Canada or UK
VO: why not Nigeria
VO: why this course
VO: what do you know about Germany
VO: plan after studies
VO: Any question for me?
Me: How is my performance based on your expectation
VO: we don't reveal such to candidates.
VO: That will be all for now....Make sure you fund your account and send to that email and keep checking your mail.

I pray that God will grant me AM and Visum and to all waiting for AL, AD, AM and Visum....God will surely do it for you.

My Boss.... My interview date is fast approaching...i would like to ask you certain things... Reply me via my email address: osymaco1992@gmail.com

Congratulations....AM awaits you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uptimum123(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Congrats bro, two admission letters without 100l transcript?... Dats wonderful, aw many schools did you applied to?

Jaynyra:

AL may 10
AD August 23rd
AM Sept 18

I am the only person for winter 2019 who got two admission without 100L transcript or HND, I had d worst interview, practically quarreled with my VO (Not encouraging you to do same, I was very fustrated and felt bad afterwards), but as God would have, even in my short comings he is still a loving father.

Don't let anyone tell you "you can't do anything". Some ppl insulted me, told me no German university would admit you, oga go and do noun and plan for next year winter

For the new guys; Hold on to God, believe, have faith and leave the rest for God to perfect everything, you will succeed in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jaynyra:

AL may 10
AD August 23rd
AM Sept 18

Congratulations, dear.
God's grace is ever sufficient. His strength is made manifest in our weakness. I tap into this grace and to your prayers I reply AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
uptimum123:
Congrats bro, two admission letters without 100l transcript?... Dats wonderful, aw many schools did you applied to?

Just two universities

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Congratulation bro!!!

It would be nice if you can share what documents was used or how you manage to have those admissions without 100L transcript or HND for others to learn. You may also state these universities that gave you these admissions.

Cheers!

Jaynyra:

AL may 10
AD August 23rd
AM Sept 18

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Slip:
Congratulation bro!!!

It would be nice if you can share what documents was used or how you manage to have those admissions without 100L transcript or HND for others to learn. You may also state these universities that gave you these admissions.

Cheers!

Deggendorf Institute of Technology & Hamm-Lippstadt university of applied science

I actually mailed my head of faculty and told them I has a vocational certification with 4years Technical experience, also I seek to broaden my knowledge with a bachelors, I Sha said plenty sweet stuff like scholarships, yellow belt holder on six sigma, TPM, Lean etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uptimum123(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Modified

Just seeing ur previous post

Jaynyra:

Just two universities

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by johnaolaniran: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
I contacted the berlin alien office and I was told that they have checked my entry request and they've informed the responsible embassy. Hence i shld contact them for further info. Has anyone also contacted recently? At this point I don't know what can be done again. It has not been easy waiting.

ShinaLe:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uptimum123(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
The 4years experience is the deal breaker

Congrats once again

Jaynyra:

Deggendorf Institute of Technology & Hamm-Lippstadt university of applied science

I actually mailed my head of faculty and told them I has a vocational certification with 4years Technical experience, also I seek to broaden my knowledge with a bachelors, I Sha said plenty sweet stuff like scholarships, yellow belt holder on six sigma, TPM, Lean etc

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Superleye: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
uptimum123:

What school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Arabmoney27: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hello
Please Is There Anyone Who Can Help With An Accommodation To Rent For a Long Term Stay In Fulda Germany , Just Got Admitted Into the School. Very Urgent, Bc I don’t know anyone in that city. Thanks in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jaynyra:

AL may 10
AD August 23rd
AM Sept 18

What an experience! So encouraging. How motivating! You have just shown to us through your experience that everything is possible with a little faith. Thank you and congratulations. Go and achieve your dreams in DE.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kpajieonicha: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jaynyra:

AL may 10
AD August 23rd
AM Sept 18

Big congrats to you man.. Go to DE and Succeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.