Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (616983 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by stevebankz(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Pls, has anyone received 100L Transcripts From National Open University Of Nigeria Before?... Pls kindly Guide me how you did Get it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
cardinalsly:
Have anyone who did interview with the lady gotten AM.

It's high time you realize no vo has issues.

Even ppl that fought vos end up getting approval mails

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ruqeez: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2019

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Cestmoi1(f): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
ruqeez:
Biko who as gotten AM and is going to Berlin and did interview on 26th -28th August... please oo local girl Don loose weight edakun
Rukky, is this you? 28th of August! We're in this together. Hopefully,they answer us soonest.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ruqeez: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Iiiiiii
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Premiercare: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
AM ALERT

AD- 4th of Sept
AM- 25th of Sept
Resumption date- October 7-11
Category-Studienkolleg
Schengen visa for parents-tick
Glory be to God and thanks to all for the solid information in this group chat. Grace for all still expectant

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
otunbanimi:
Hello people ,

Please which schools are open for admissions now? I want to apply for Msc in business administration

Most will start by October 1st.
PM me lets join heads cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Premiercare:
AM ALERT

AD- 4th of Sept
AM- 25th of Sept
Category-Studienkolleg
Glory be to God and thanks to all for the solid information in this group chat. Grace for all still expectant

Congrats brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Anyone in Abuja here planning to travel next week??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Premiercare: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please what is the cheapest 3 months travel health insurance one can get?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
ruqeez:
Biko who as gotten AM and is going to Berlin and did interview on 26th -28th August... please oo local girl Don loose weight edakun

That guy wey gisma berlin don dey folllwup and help dey deffer hin admission on top fund and Embassy issues since last year don finally get
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tiersly(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hello house please I have a question.
My current passport expires next year February and I’ve been trying to renew it at the immigration office here in Osun but they are saying there’s no booklet to print at the moment.
My interview comes up third week of October.
Can I present my current passport if the new one hasn’t been processed yet ?
Will there be any sanction ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
UbiPetrus:
Congratulations, dear.
God's grace is ever sufficient. His strength is made manifest in our weakness. I tap into this grace and to your prayers I reply AMEN.
Pls I sent u a mail, need to ask u something private.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
stevebankz:
Pls, has anyone received 100L Transcripts From National Open University Of Nigeria Before?... Pls kindly Guide me how you did Get it

Good question here, abeg house can anyone answer?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by martinsaba: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
i suggest you go to another state close by and renew it, don't give room for anybody to question your seriousness on travelling...what is worth doing is worth doing well. my 2cent
tiersly:
My current passport expires next year February and I’ve been trying to renew it at the immigration office here in Osun but they are saying there’s no booklet to print at the moment.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
tiersly:

If u have money u can talk to the immigration officer who handled ur passport they can do it for asap that was how they told me they don't have booklet but wen I told them wat they want to hear booklet come like witch so just go speak their language and u will get ur passport even the next day at least it's very important.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
tiersly:
Please try to get another passport because there's a general rule for all embassies that they don't print visas on passports that are 6 months or less to the expiry date. Everything in Nigeria is about money, they always say 'no booklet' until you drop something.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uptimum123(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Visit their site, every information you need to get it is there.

stevebankz:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mcpapillo(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Can Passport be renewed while the present one is still valid but with months left?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by abnoble: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
VISUM IS HERE AT LAST!!!
AL= 29th April 2019
AD= 2nd August 2019
AM= 20th September 2019
Visum= 25th September 2019
School= DIT
Firstly i want to thank the most high God for making it possible..............It all started in the year 2016....that was when i got to know about fre Education been offered in Germany...B4 i could get my transcript and every other document....application period has passed....then in 2017....i applied to just one school thinking that i can nt apply to more than one...on my birthday to be precise in the year 2017.....Rostock university the only school i had applied to sent me a rejection letter on the ground that my total CGPA did nt tally to what the whole grades i had states...the tin weak me....to my greatest suprise i realised that my school made a very big mistake on my transcript.....called my school they said nothing could be done....finally i was able to rectify the issue......by now i had missed 2017 application......na so i carry my antenna face Americal....the agent that did my application told me i wil need traveling history and at such he did fake Ghana stamp on my passport.....went to the us Embassy was rejected..i was like i made a mistake somewhere....i need to correct it...so i applied again that same year.....for the second time i was rejected......na there my blood pressure calm down.....end of 2017.....2018.....i applied to about 8 schools.....only one came through for me....Technische university Braunschweig......i was so happy....so i called my uncle who was to help me with Sl...the next day he went to the alien office he was told that he was nt eligible cos of the number of children he has.....all hope was almost lost...na so one of my cousin who is a nurse in Germany went to the alien office in her city and she was eligible.....i was so happy.....my interview was 28th August 2018...was interview  by the dude on low cut.....he specifically told me that " i will score you 99 i just pray u dont hv problem with ur SL"...i was like i will nt sir....end of interview.....almost a month NO AM and my enrollment deadline was like a week...so i wrote my school for enrollment deadline extension.....they told me they cannot extend it than 1st of October...and as at this time...it was already......27th of September.....na so i carry my bag go mountain go enter prayer oo....on the 1st October i wrote my school again....na so them come give me extension to 19th October oo.....they were like you are very lucky we normally do not give extension.......immediately i sent it to the Embassy......i called my alien office...and even sent them mail no reply....so i decided to call my cousin who did the SL for me to help me contact my alien office cos they were speaking german......to my greatest suprise na so my cousin come tell me say..my alien office sent her some message by post that she should send her payment receipt and house contract details to them as at September 24th but she nor even tell me....i was so happy...atleast she was contacted....though i was suprise.....cos i never knew alien office contact sponsors....Lower Saxony state....to cut the long story short....my cousin told me i cannot send them my payment slip o....i dont want to lose my job....i was like pls oo..u wont loss your job o...help me oo....na so my cousin stop to day pick my calls oo....till date.......wat2do.....i had to withdraw my application though i was down.....i just believe it was for my good......na so 2018 take end.....2019 came...i told God i dont want to do Xmas in 9ja oo...began my application to schools in February....1st Al came in April 29( DIT health informatics BSC)second Al came in May 4th( Technische university Braunschweig Master's) same school dat i used for my interview last year.....but i decided to prioritise DIT over it...cos i love the course..lots of negative advise.....but i just told myself let the will of the lord be done.......then one Faithfull day someone on a group i belong to talked about how his friend was banned for 3years base on fake stamp on his passport....b4 i could say Jack.....another person talked about it again...na so toilet start hungry me to go...because i have a fake stamp on my passport and my interview was just 3 weeks away.....as God will have it....i quickly applied for another one...which i got in two weeks....somedays to my interview.....i was still worried because that was nt what....i used in booking for my interview... August 2nd i went for my interview...was interviewed by one  lady looking like a deeper life..the interview lasted for about 5mins.....normal questions.....the only tin she was pressing on was y do u want to use BA nd nt SL cos she could she on her system that...i used SL last year.i told her i dont want to be delayed na so she tell me okay...dats the end of the interview...i was scared like mama u nor ask me many question oo....spoke with Eddy the don...he was like dont worry about dat...na so i come relax small..oo....and to my greatest suprise God miraculously provided the BA with the help of some of my uncle's, friends nd my lovely parent......i no say my story long ooo.....bt i just pray mk e day of help to someone somewhere......my advise mk una nor put hope on MAn oooo.....them too day fail na only God nor day fail....i pray the Good lord continues to grant us all our heart desire.....special thanks to everyone.......who support me on this forum.......God bless us all....Amen!!!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Premiercare:
AM ALERT

AD- 4th of Sept
AM- 25th of Sept
Category-Studienkolleg

Congrats! Which school and state please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
mcpapillo:
Can Passport be renewed while the present one is still valid but with months left?
Yes it can but only if its validity is 6 months or less and it can only be done at NIS headquarters at Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yelei(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Pls, how far have u gone with dis?
I sent u a pm pls respond
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lashlash: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Good day everyone in the house. My school resumption date is 7th of October and I'm yet to get an update. Please, Is this a normal occurrence? I'd appreciate your advice and suggestions
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yelei(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Pls how far have u gone with dis?
I sent u a pm pls respond
Barth88:
who else is considering trying scandanavian countries since the embassy cant take any more booking for winter, i can't endure spending christmas in this thirdworld of a country, i'm really pained. anyone knows if unis in those countries are free and still accepting applications for winter?[size=8pt][/size]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lashlash: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please, can anyone help me with the contact of the allien office in Berlin. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Pcozzy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
lashlash:
Please, can anyone help me with the contact of the allien office in Berlin. Thanks

By alien office, do u mean Nigeria embassy in Berlin?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mcpapillo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
sassy92:

Yes it can but only if its validity is 6 months or less and it can only be done at NIS headquarters at Abuja.

Thanks Sassy. Your contributions to this thread can not be stated enough.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Visum received...

I give God all the praise and adoration.

I'm an evidence of God's magnificence. He has shown me that he's my God.
Holy Mary mother of God thank you for your intercession.

What God has started in our lives shall be completed in Jesus name...

AD - 28th
BA CONFIRMATION SENT ON 19TH SEPTEMBER
AM - 19TH SEPTEMBER
PASSPORT AND INSURANCE SUBMITTED - 20TH SEPTEMBER

VISA - 25TH SEPTEMBER.....
Travel dates - 7th
Enrolment deadline is October 11th

Gott sei lob

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Oene03:
Happy birthday sir.
Amen to your prayers.
thank you I appreciate

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Finally!!! It has been a rough ride.....Congratulation bro!!! God will never leave His own Priest.

Cheers!

HighPriest0:
Visum received...

I give God all the praise and adoration.

I'm an evidence of God's magnificence. He has shown me that he's my God.
Holy Mary mother of God thank you for your intercession.

What God has started in our lives shall be completed in Jesus name...

AD - 28th
BA CONFIRMATION SENT ON 19TH SEPTEMBER
AM - 19TH SEPTEMBER
PASSPORT AND INSURANCE SUBMITTED - 20TH SEPTEMBER

VISA - 25TH SEPTEMBER.....
Travel dates - 7th
Enrolment deadline is October 11th

Gott sei lob

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.