Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (616130 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Bro, the link aint working
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2019
Gspeed:
Good morning to you guys, i bring greetings from RHINE WAAL UNIVERSITY OF Applied sciences (North Rhine-Westphalia)........

Hi bro,

I have the Mobility and Logistics B.Sc programme of yout school on my radar for next winter.

Do you mind i keep in touch? I just sent you a PM though

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2019
Michaelking538:
How do i enroll snd get enrollment certificate

Please enroll and get ur enrollment certificate, then cancel and rebook. I hope this will do.
. Contact your admission Coordinator and ask for enrollment extension they will send you a new study agreement sign it and send it bsbi will issue you a new enrollment certificate don't allow them to increase your tuition fees because from February intake new tuition fees will apply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gavrelino123: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CC19: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2019
Thanks Man

Vinclass:

Congrats brother....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CC19: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2019
Thank you
Annestacia:

Congratulations!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CC19: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Thanks a lot
amikable97:

Congratulations!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by everG: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2019
Application for university of gottingen opens today.
Anybody sending doc should please contact me .
Anybody travelling should help me submit soc please.

quote author=Gavrelino123 post=82728894]hello Everyone ,Guten Morgen..,,
Kindly, does anyone know any school that the application is "currently Open" on for MASTERS and Bachelors ....
We have checked DAADE.DE and haven't seen anything forthcoming...
I will appreciate it if you can share the names of the schools....
NB... The applicant has a BSC in Economics,2nd Class upper..
Thanks..[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gavrelino123: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=everG post=82729135]Application for university of gottingen opens today.

I'm sending oooo.....Location,Lagos..Nigerian
I just sent u a PM..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gavrelino123: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2019
everG:

Kindly, does anyone know any school that the application is "currently Open" on for MASTERS and Bachelors ....
Thanks..
thanks...I'm sending....Location,Lagos Nigerian
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Modesta24:
Should we start this mid night?

Me am awake

I really don't know, although I was told the embassy wouldn't be open until the 4th of October 2019, I don't know why or if there's any truth to this. if its true then maybe the best time to re-book would be on the 4th but I still don't know if we should

-cancel and re-book.
-go ahead and just re-book without cancelling.
- leave the previous booking we already made.

The whole process is really confusing at this moment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mabel85: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2019
everG:

Thanks..

George-August university of Göttingen opens today for summer admission.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gavrelino123: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2019
Mabel85:

George-August university of Göttingen opens today for summer admission.
Thanks dear,
I know of Gottingen only....looking for more...I will definitely apply today and send my Docs tomorrow of possible....
If you are in Lagos,and you are applying for Gottingen,....let's send documents together...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by everG: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Gavrelino123:

thanks...I'm sending....Location,Lagos Nigerian
Victac4@yahoo.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by everG: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2019
Gavrelino123:

Thanks dear,
I know of Gottingen only....looking for more...I will definitely apply today and send my Docs tomorrow of possible....
If you are in Lagos,and you are applying for Gottingen,....let's send documents together...

Check ur mail
Am in lagos okota precisely
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2019
evergreen9:

I really don't know, although I was told the embassy wouldn't be open until the 4th of October 2019, I don't know why or if there's any truth to this. if its true then maybe the best time to re-book would be on the 4th but I still don't know if we should

-cancel and re-book.
-go ahead and just re-book without cancelling.
- leave the previous booking we already made.

The whole process is really confusing at this moment.
. Why don't you email the consulate and ask questions they will respond.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Uzee24: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=ShinaLe post=82724061][/quote]

Yeah, u will definitely get yours.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2019
Ligogu:

Alright thanks for that information.

But like i said previously, i am in my first year currently in management course ( economic) in University here Ukraine. German university requested for first year transcript, so i was advised to complete my one year here in University then take the transcript to apply for bsc program in German university.

So since i studied my first year in economics, will they allow me to apply for study in IT course Note i am still applying to bachelor degree

If you're applying for another Bsc, your first Bsc( or 100lvl transcript) doesn't really matter.
But like you've been advised, concentrate on finishing your first year in Ukraine. Forget about jobs and hustling for now, don't let anyone deceive you, even though you can work as a student in Germany, there's only so much money you can make.
Concentrate on finishing your first year, then applying. And learn the language even if it's only A1, it will help in settling down and getting jobs too.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2019
It's been a year I have been here in Germany and I want to use this opportunity to encourage everyone...pls keep going (especially if it is the will of God,) keep going.....may God favour all of u...the best decision I ever made. Already in my 3rd semester.....and yes, job plenty for here...u go work work work but ensure u don't forget school too....Language is very easy and understandable if u are eager to learn...came to Deutshland without knowing how to say "is" in German and now I am almost in B2...anything is achievable just be focused and chase the right things...Wish u all success....
Ps: Dont overstress urself if ur documents are not totally complete...all of these things depend on the VO and grace of God.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Fustinachichi:
It's been a year I have been here in Germany and I want to use this opportunity to encourage everyone...pls keep going (especially if it is the will of God,) keep going.....may God favour all of u...the best decision I ever made. Already in my 3rd semester.....and yes, job plenty for here...u go work work work but ensure u don't forget school too....Language is very easy and understandable if u are eager to learn...came to Deutshland without knowing how to say "is" in German and now I am almost in B2...anything is achievable just be focused and chase the right things...Wish u all success....
Ps: Dont overstress urself if ur documents are not totally complete...all of these things depend on the VO and grace of God.

Nice words of encouragement, if you don't mind me asking, what region are you in?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Neefehmee2038(f): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Neefehmee2038:
Please who can help with the mail of the embassy to send an appeal to? And also documents that they would reply back?
Somebody please help with this information
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Hi All, I will like to say a few things.
1) Research on the school you are going to. For example, I should have asked about the studentenwerk in my school because Gottingen studentenwerk has a 6 Months to 1 year waiting period (I kid you not), some year 2 people are still on that list. For people going to places where you have long waiting period like me, apply to studentenwerk as soon as you get your admission letter.

2)Learn the Language: It cannot be over emphasized, you have a better chance of getting office Jobs.

3) Most importantly (I am speaking for people in Gottingen), please if you borrowed money for this trip, I don't think (my opinion) that you can start returning it the next month. Let me explain how it works. When you get here, you need to go to the Rathaus to do your city registration and for that you need your international Passport and Landlord's house contract. I got here on the 16th of Sept, I just did my city registration today because I just got a Landlord's contract. After this, you will now be scheduled for Residency permit, I know people that are scheduled for Oct 21st, and you cannot work without that permit. That is to say, you cannot start working till Nov. So, don't come empty handed, bring money that will last you at least 3 Months.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2019
Saysay01:
Hi All, I will like to say a few things.
1) Research on the school you are going to. For example, I should have asked about the studentenwerk in my school because Gottingen studentenwerk has a 6 Months to 1 year waiting period (I kid you not), some year 2 people are still on that list. For people going to places where you have long waiting period like me, apply to studentenwerk as soon as you get your admission letter.

2)Learn the Language: It cannot be over emphasized, you have a better chance of getting office Jobs.

3) Most importantly (I am speaking for people in Gottingen), please if you borrowed money for this trip, I don't think (my opinion) that you can start returning it the next month. Let me explain how it works. When you get here, you need to go to the Rathaus to do your city registration and for that you need your international Passport and Landlord's house contract. I got here on the 16th of Sept, I just did my city registration today because I just got a Landlord's contract. After this, you will now be scheduled for Residency permit, I know people that are scheduled for Oct 21st, and you cannot work without that permit. That is to say, you cannot start working till Nov. So, don't come empty handed, bring money that will last you at least 3 Months.

Isn't that why we paid money into the blocked account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2019
evergreen9:

I think he's referring to those who borrowed to fund BA. And it also applies to those using SL.

10 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by abycash: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Please does anyone have update on when AD will be sent out? I applied last month sept 3rd and my enrollment is in january

Since they refreshed the list yesterday,i was hoping that i would have gotten my AD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2019
evergreen9:

Exactly what I wanted to ask?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2019
abycash:
Please does anyone have update on when AD will be sent out? I applied last month sept 3rd and my enrollment is in january

Since they refreshed the list yesterday,i was hoping that i would have gotten my AD
The embassy is closed today and on Thursday. Maybe they'll release dates tomorrow. Let's be patient and keep praying.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2019
Please how true is the information that the embassy will not be opened till on the 4th of October?

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.