Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (625551 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GRACEYS: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Wednesday

When is your interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Maximum effort grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
GRACEYS:
Only person having interview this week other than You is toluwase
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GRACEYS: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=Thegamingorca post=83540295][/quote]

Is he/she going to Bremen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
GRACEYS:

Is he/she going to Bremen?

Let me find out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GRACEYS: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Let me find out

Okay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
GRACEYS:

Okay

Hes actually going to bavaria!

What course did you get admitted for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
kelvinnadis:

I am applying to OTH Amberg Weiden... patiently waiting for their Application window to start

Have you gotten your evaluation report from Uniassist?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tosinhtml: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
Cestmoi1:
Hello! Who's traveling from Abuja to Berlin this Thursday/Friday, Turkish Airline? Holla! I need a travel buddy�

There are specific seat numbers on the plane. Why should I switch my seats to sit close to you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
tosinhtml:

There are specific seat numbers on the plane. Why should I switch my seats to sit close to you?

sad hu hu hu what ?!

Did he ask you to?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tosinhtml: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

sad hu hu hu what ?!

Did he ask you to?

hu hu hu what ?

That's what travel buddy means bro. Because you have to stay alongside each other when you didn't even book tickets together. I'm just saying It's not achievable. No be fight oh. Please, Biko, Dalu!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by laffore(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
princecase:
Good Morning Everyone.

Anyone sending documents to Hannover and Uniassist next week from Port Harcourt.

PM let’s split cost.

Thanks.

Have sent you message on here, reply so we can relate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Stevenssen(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
tosinhtml:

hu hu hu what ?

That's what travel buddy means bro. Because you have to stay alongside each other when you didn't even book tickets together. I'm just saying It's not achievable. No be fight oh. Please, Biko, Dalu!
It might also mean going to the airport together, waiting for departure, boarding together, booking hotels together.
But the fact remains that the person did not ask or quote you, why bothered?

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
This kind person go fit kill hin fellow man to get some crumbs from germans grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm happy to join the beautiful family. I'm samuel by name , I'm currently serving in rivers state. I'd be through my August next year, I want to embark on journey to study in Msc Germany I'm actually targeting next year winter . I've gone through this first process i.e searching for schools on daad.de/en I got some schools and also their requirements. I've started arranging my documents, but I'm yet to to get my bsc cert, my transcript and my english proficiency letter (epl) which I'd get those later before this year runs out by Gods grace. I graduated from adekunle ajasin university akungba akoko in ondo state( pls is there anyone in the house that graduated from this same school and was able to get his transcript and epl pls kindly tell me how how you got all this documents) I studied chemistry, and I'd like to study msc in any related course graduated with a very low cgpa of 2.8. Is there any chance for me? What's that cgpa on German scale? How do i certify documents before applying?
When is it advisable for me to start applying since I'm going for winter 2020?
Thanks for your ever favourable response
Danke!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tosinhtml: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Stevenssen:

It might also mean going to the airport together, waiting for departure, boarding together, booking hotels together.
But the fact remains that the person did not ask or quote you, why bothered?

You are actually right, i get your point.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MorrisEbosie: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
PLS can someone apply for appointment using Cat A for bachelor admission letter. I have used Cat B but no appointment date for weeks now. I plan to cancel the registration and use Cat A... Please what's your advice.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
MorrisEbosie:
PLS can someone apply for appointment using Cat A for bachelor admission letter. I have used Cat B but no appointment date for weeks now. I plan to cancel the registration and use Cat A... Please what's your advice.

Please don't deliberately shoot yourself in the leg. The requirements for cat A has been clearly stated on the website, if you don't meet up to it please remain in your cat B you will surely get AD. This journey has a way of stretching our patience to the breaking point but keep calm and wait
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Raalsalghul: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
odimbannamdi:

PM me bro

Why send you a PM?

So you can start billing me?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Raalsalghul: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

That's coz not every course is free.

Yes.

Realized that in the midnight.

The way they passed the info had me thinking so.

Have seen about 3 tuition free schools for my area of interest.

My concern now is my B.Sc course.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Raalsalghul: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
ENGRPETER101:
Masters please.

How can I help?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
MorrisEbosie:

My advice ...You are welcomed to try it. Maybe you want to be another scapegoat this year sent to the back of the line.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Yes.

Realized that in the midnight.

The way they passed the info had me thinking so.

Have seen about 3 tuition free schools for my area of interest.

My concern now is my B.Sc course.

In this journey you'll find so many things are not as they seem. That's why it's adviced you use your own discretion and Endeavour to read read and read again grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Raalsalghul: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

In this journey you'll find so many things are not as they seem. That's why it's adviced you use your own discretion and Endeavour to read read and read again grin

"That are not as they seem"?

You already got me scared.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Raalsalghul:

How can I help?

He wants you to point in the way of what masters degrees in Deutschland his bsc makes him eligible to apply for
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Raalsalghul: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

He wants you to point in the way of what masters degrees in Deutschland his bsc makes him eligible to apply for

You are the guru.

After you sire.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Raalsalghul:

"That are not as they seem"?

You already got me scared.

grin you are scared?! what for?

If you set your mind to the task you'll even make the quirks favour you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Raalsalghul: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

grin you are scared?! what for?

If you set your mind to the task you'll even make the quirks favour you.

True.

I agree I've not taken the time to read.

I just know the basics.

I might have to do a little personal research.

Afterall, my journey started yesterday.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Raalsalghul:

You are the guru.

After you sire.

I'm no guru grin

If you stick around here long enough you'll find out for yourself a lot of things hidden in plain sight. Such that you'll be laughing when you see newbies
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Raalsalghul:

True.

I agree I've not taken the time to read.

I just know the basics.

I might have to do a little personal research.

Afterall, my journey started yesterday.

Ahhh yesterday...fascinating! I envy you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pls who else is having issues with logging in to uniassit...I can't accesses my account due to the new site they just got, I tried logging in the old details into the new site still not successful, i also tried to register again with the same details to no avail.
Pls how does a recommendation and motivation letter looks like ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.