Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615003 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2019
Yes I did

ferguson1:

If you are in Port Harcourt and you need the ielts cambridge materials from 2001 to 2019. I have the soft copy, it's about 3gb i cant upload it but you can let me know so we meet up and I send it to you directly. However, you can look it up on google and get the link to download them.

Bro did you write your IELTS in Port Harcourt?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 6:55am On Nov 04, 2019
Can I certify my documents in port Harcourt??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by diamond325: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2019
please i noticed there is no date to book for appointment this month to certify documents.....is anything the problem??

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thewizardof0zil: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2019
@sassy92
please can i split my BA payment into 2? 5k + 5k or i have to pay the whole 10,236€ once?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:45am On Nov 04, 2019
Thewizardof0zil:
@sassy92
please can i split my BA payment into 2? 5k + 5k or i have to pay the whole 10,236€ once?
Yes you can
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2019
Freemanlion:
Can I certify my documents in port Harcourt??
Yes, high court at Federal Secretariat Aba Road or go to Education, the court there

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Basalt(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2019
germanmanny:

I don't blame you follow follow.

You go follow basalt remain for naija.
https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/445#79333527

Wie gehts Herr/Frau germanmanny?
I told you I will quote this your post before December 2019 to prove to you that you are not my God and don't have authority over my future. Please henceforth, stop talking much about the future because nobody owns it apart from God.

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OliviaPretty9: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2019
Good day dear,
Please what category Now for 2.1 applicants for Msc?....thanks

hapiday:
Hello House, Please I am new to this german student visa stuff, i have been selected for a Msc program already, now waiting for my admission letter which the university promised to send next week. the program is starting on 21st October,
Please do i have to wait for the letter before boking a visa appointment ?
While booking, which category should i choose - A list or B?
Should my letter of motivation be typed or handwritten?
Can i apply when I have not funded my Blocked account?
I will appreciate very info i need to make this a success

Please I seriously need your guidiance...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2019
OliviaPretty9:
Good day dear,

Ordinarily 2.1 applicants are supposed to fall under category A but if the date of your certificate is before January 2017 even though you're 2.1 you fall under category B

But wait for other people to confirm this information
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2019
Basalt:

Wie gehts Herr/Frau germanmanny?
I told you I will quote this your post before December 2019 to prove to you that you are not my God and don't have authority over my future. Please henceforth, stop talking much about the future because nobody owns it apart from God.

Guy I know say una no too get time but try update your thread nah, even if na once a week, or are you waiting for other people to derail it before you you continue engaging us?

Please make it lively cool cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2019
Please refer to the German embassy website for any update on the appoitment booking and their new requirements.

OliviaPretty9:
Good day dear,

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OliviaPretty9: 8:37am On Nov 04, 2019
Good day dear,

Please How do I book for interview.... Do I just send a mail to the embassy?

Pls anybody.

Slip:
Nothing to be sorry about Sis smiley

For a friend (CAT B) i booked on September 28th with start date of March 15th and he got AD for January 10th on October 31st....

Regards,

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OliviaPretty9: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2019
Pls I would like to book for interview... My start date is 1st April.
Thanks

MorrisEbosie:

I hope the embassy won't see your application to be for winter since you booked in August. According to their website, they reset all application and delete all existing b list at the end of September and start accepting new application from October.

This is not a final answer, it's just my own thought PLS do more findings.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OliviaPretty9: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2019
Thank you

Slip:
Please refer to the German embassy website for any update on the appoitment booking and their new requirements.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Hello house , pls my BSc cert is not ready yet , can I apply to schools with my statement of result ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2019
Sammynelson:
Hello house , pls my BSc cert is not ready yet , can I apply to schools with my statement of result ?

Yes you can.. But send a mail to the course coordinator to find out as some schools don't accept statement of result
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Angelovic96: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Thanks for this invaluable tips, brother!.

I have some questions, bro:

Are TK and AOK public or private insurance organizations?

Are Munich and Munchen same thing? I see them used interchangeably a lot.

Regarding the emboldened, how person wan come take watch movies and unwind? What is thr average cost of watching a movie legitimately?

Finally, how does a typical day look like for a typical student as regards study hours and work? I am thnking say lectures are from 9am to 2pm. Then we have the remaining days to ourselves so that those who want to work will do so from say 4pm to 7pm. I, typically, would then want to sleep till 3am and read till 7am before going to school.

Does it always pan out this way?

please i got addmission to study in a university at Berlin Germany .. I applied for interview appointment since July via online portal but till now ... I have not seen any response from them ... Please any useful tips that will help me get an appointment will be appreciated....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2019
Angelovic96:

please i got addmission to study in a university at Berlin Germany .. I applied for interview appointment since July via online portal but till now ... I have not seen any response from them ... Please any useful tips that will help me get an appointment will be appreciated....

I just replied you on the other thread and you're posting the exact same question here. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jkzie(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2019
Angelovic96:

Got admission and received my AL since July... Applied for appointment date, till today no response...
I heard that Berlin has alot of applicants on their log, causing drastic delay...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jkzie(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2019
amikable97:

I just replied you on the other thread and you're posting the exact same question here. grin grin grin
Please which trend?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Angelovic96: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2019
jkzie:

Got admission and received my AL since July... Applied for appointment date, till today no response...
I heard that Berlin has alot of applicants on their log, causing drastic delay...

My dear this one tire meooooo!! since July 5th .... please can you chat me up on this number +2349037313407
we will keep on praying ...I have written countless of mail's no response ...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Angelovic96: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2019
jkzie:
Please which trend?

Please which thread..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2019
Angelovic96:

jkzie:

The problem is not with Berlin, after all there are other people who applied to schools on Berlin this winter and are already there for this winter
As of July when you wanted to book for AD what category did you fall under?... You shouldn't have waited this long before reacting. You should have cancelled and rebooked earlier when you noticed the delay.
Anyway for now AD for winter 2019 has been closed except you have an enrollment extension from your school till December or January and a letter specifying that the school will accept you and still allow you attend lectures even after resuming late.
Since it's November already I hope you have your Blocked Account ready?

Another option you have is to defer your admission to summer, if it is possible then cancel and reboot towards Summer.

Good luck to you guys

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mejai(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2019
Please the thread is too much to read(stress of nigeria don occupy brain).

Biko, what's the fate of a 2010 graduate, 2:2, (B.eng) chemical engineering to start applying?

Which available sch and location should he beam searchlight on?

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2019
mejai:
Please the thread is too much to read(stress of nigeria don occupy brain).

Biko, what's the fate of a 2010 graduate, 2:2, (B.eng) chemical engineering to start applying?

Which available sch and location should he beam searchlight on?

Thank you

Say nah don occupy brain lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mejai(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Say nah don occupy brain lol
I dey tell u. Na to try jappa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2019
Odedenshi1:
Anyone planning to write IELTS, It’s now 73K with MOD IDP, it took effect on Oct 1st, 2019, it’s still 75K with BC. The major difference is in their remark fees, while MOD IDP charge about 46K for remark, BC charge 15K which is refundable should there be a change in any of the module. I trust your Sunday is going well, Enjoy the rest of your day.

Odedenshi1

is IELTS the only recognized or the preferred English proficiency test or are there others that the German uni's would also accept?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2019
Thanks so much I appreciate it bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by diamond325: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2019
please i noticed there is no date to book for appointment this month to certify documents.....is anything the problem??

please i need an answer on this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kenraj(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2019
sassy92:

Yes, high court at Federal Secretariat Aba Road or go to Education, the court there

Good day Madam.. And thanks for the other time.

I'd like to know if its true that it's not advisable to apply for Germany study visa until after a year if one was previously rejected. That the prospects of another refusal is high.

I'd like to get an insight into this from experienced fellas.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ade1998: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2019
Did anyone apply to TU Bergakademie Freiberg for summer intake?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omotayour26(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2019
I have surf through carefully using different browsers but it still shows the same thing. am so worried now really... its frustrating. please how do i contact uniassit as regards this because have tried contacting them though the help button but no response since.
Slip:
Am still surprised that you are unable to conclude this application and payment.. From your first post on this challenge i had to try to process one and i get to the payment page using Master card. If you had sent your documents already you don't need to send or upload any documents again.

I will advise you surf through the website very to conclude the application...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.