Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614879 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Uptosomething(m): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2019
gentyholar:

MA Program in International Relations & Cultural Diplomacy   Its in Furtwangen. HFU. use Google to get the link to the website

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 7:48am On Nov 03, 2019
Great people ,pls who lives in Ibadan that knows any notary public in oyo state. Pls your help is needed..
God bless you all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2019
amikable97:

Do you have a drop box account?

I've and I need please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Seamareggae(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2019
Berliner1:

Go to goethe and buy the textbook or look for pdf online....A1 is too basic...dont waste your money...use it for data and get videos on youtube.
Bros... Hope you are fine... I would like to reach out to you for some informative advice..

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by annie17: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2019
Slip:
Nothing to be sorry about Sis smiley

For a friend (CAT B) i booked on September 28th with start date of March 15th and he got AD for January 10th on October 31st....

Regards,

ok ,but i acually meant your own application,and please any hope for me,i book aug 1 cat b,going for stk my start date is dec 16,please what do yo advice i do.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MorrisEbosie: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2019
annie17:
ok ,but i acually meant your own application,and please any hope for me,i book aug 1 cat b,going for stk my start date is dec 16,please what do yo advice i do.

I hope the embassy won't see your application to be for winter since you booked in August. According to their website, they reset all application and delete all existing b list at the end of September and start accepting new application from October.

This is not a final answer, it's just my own thought PLS do more findings.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ade1998: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
I do. Go to this address; 3, Ademuluyi Close, New Bodija, Ibadan South West, Oyo, Nigeria. His name is Oladimeji Adams. Goodluck ��
Sammynelson:
Great people ,pls who lives in Ibadan that knows any notary public in oyo state. Pls your help is needed..
God bless you all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Okay thanks Ade I really appreciate it, have you certify your document there before and how much did you do it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sammynelson:
God bless you all
. High court Ring Road, Ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alexanderyombo(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
I will advice you to go to federal high court along challenge/ Ring road, adjacent to Shop rite....

Sammynelson:
God bless you all

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alexanderyombo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
I will advice you to go to federal high court along challenge/ Ring road, adjacent to Shop rite....
Sammynelson:
God bless you all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kruzzroboh: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
Happy Sunday landers...
Pls concerning d issh of recession/unemployment in Germany, If VO ask, werrin perzin fit say in a sentence or two?
I av read lyk 2 transcripts here that the question was asked.
Thanks in advance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by engri: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Good day everyone,
Who knows where notary public is in Abuja
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Wzurine: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
@kruzzroboh,
You can always read up the latest on
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/10/02/german-economic-forecasts-plunge-as-industrial-recession-fears-mount.html
And air your views/opinion as regarding the subject matter

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
Anyone planning to write IELTS, It’s now 73K with MOD IDP, it took effect on Oct 1st, 2019, it’s still 75K with BC. The major difference is in their remark fees, while MOD IDP charge about 46K for remark, BC charge 15K which is refundable should there be a change in any of the module. I trust your Sunday is going well, Enjoy the rest of your day.

Odedenshi1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilawest: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
please house, who knows how much to certify documents at Federal High Court Igbosere Lagos.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilawest: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Anyone sending documents to uniassist this week in Lagos make we do collabo

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Xmen149(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
sassy92:

Sorry about your rejection but truly there are a few red flags:
- No BSc/HND/100 level transcript and you applied for a course with German as Language of Instruction bypassing studenkolleg.
- Your language course is in Berlin and your admission in Jena
- No letter/mail from your school approving you to attend the language school first before resuming your studies.
- No prior German knowledge (Zertifikat from Goethe Institute)
The reason why I'm highlighting the red flags is so that you'll know how to package your appeal letter. Remember the embassy doesn't usually give visa for language courses since there is Goethe Institute in Nigeria, there have been a few exceptions but its usually from schools which give permission for you to attend the language course before resuming your actual studies.
So look at how you can close all the gaps and convince the embassy that your intentions are truly to study. All the best!!

Bros eh,i just saw HND in Ur description and I have one tinini question

do German universities accept Evaluation from WES .
if they do and my ND and HND from WES click as Bsc equivalent do you think I can get admission for MSc.

though am in mail convasation with a uni in Berlin on this and they say they will get back to me

Both senior borrow me small sense I beg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please where can I notarize my certificates in Port Harcourt

If you are in Port Harcourt and you need the ielts cambridge materials from 2001 to 2019. I have the soft copy, it's about 3gb i cant upload it but you can let me know so we meet up and I send it to you directly. However, you can look it up on google and get the link to download them.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Okay thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omotayour26(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Guys Pls I don't understand how d new uniassist portal works for admission application..
This is a course I want to apply for, have been navigating to see the application button or option but couldn't, all I see is *Proceed to Checkout* while I haven't feel any form or upload documents. Though I've applied via old uniassist platform before.
Pls I need ur guidance as I intend to submit d application tomorrow..
I need to know how I can proceed to the application And make payments.
Cc @sassy92, @ slim, @amiable

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
akinswaggs:

I've and I need please
Download Dropbox on iOS störe or play store and login with your Gmail.
Use the link, it contains IELTS MATERIALS books 1-9
You can send a pm if you want books 12 and 13
I wish you luck

Cheers

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cjjoirsj7v26v7c/AADb4G5y6s_I-JlCbNZn6E43a?dl=0

cc: Odychuks60

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hmm which one be WES again.. As far as i know there are two 3rd parties evaluation organizations for German universities in which WES wasn't among. Isn't WES evaluate educational documents for CANADA prospective students?

No one have used WES here since have been on this German student thread. However, you may mail your various intended courses coordinators if you need to know.

To spoil the matter, ND and HND doesn't qualify for Msc in German universities. Even both qualifications is not qualify for Msc in Nigeria..

Xmen149:

Bros eh,i just saw HND in Ur description and I have one tinini question

do German universities accept Evaluation from WES .
if they do and my ND and HND from WES click as Bsc equivalent do you think I can get admission for MSc.

though am in mail convasation with a uni in Berlin on this and they say they will get back to me

Both senior borrow me small sense I beg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Am still surprised that you are unable to conclude this application and payment.. From your first post on this challenge i had to try to process one and i get to the payment page using Master card. If you had sent your documents already you don't need to send or upload any documents again.

I will advise you surf through the website very to conclude the application...

omotayour26:
Guys Pls I don't understand how d new uniassist portal works for admission application..
This is a course I want to apply for, have been navigating to see the application button or option but couldn't, all I see is *Proceed to Checkout* while I haven't feel any form or upload documents. Though I've applied via old uniassist platform before.
Pls I need ur guidance as I intend to submit d application tomorrow..
I need to know how I can proceed to the application And make payments.
Cc @sassy92, @ slim, @amiable

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by agugu(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Jubrilawest:
please house, who knows how much to certify documents at Federal High Court Igbosere Lagos.

No Federal High Court on Igbosere, State High Courts are what you can find on Igbosere. Each document cost #200 as long as you doing it by yourself. When you get to Igbosere High Court just as any Lawyer you see that you are going to "Commissioner for Oaths" Office who will initial(sign on your documents) and ask you yo go make payment at the Cashier office, after payment you will have to return back to Commissioner for Oaths office who will sign and stamp your documents.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Xmen149(m): 12:27am On Nov 04, 2019
Slip:
Hmm which one be WES again.. As far as i know there are two 3rd parties evaluation organizations for German universities in which WES wasn't among. Isn't WES evaluate educational documents for CANADA prospective students?

No one have used WES here since have been on this German student thread. However, you may mail your various intended courses coordinators if you need to know.

To spoil the matter, ND and HND doesn't qualify for Msc in German universities. Even both qualifications is not qualify for Msc in Nigeria..

am inquiring if they use WES and if not what other alternatives for conversion

I wasn't implying sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mrvicthor: 1:08am On Nov 04, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,
I am applying to Otto-Von-Guericke university Magdeburg, Germany. I will like to know those that are ready to send their documents via post to so i can join them.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ferguson1: 1:50am On Nov 04, 2019
If you are in Port Harcourt and you need the ielts cambridge materials from 2001 to 2019. I have the soft copy, it's about 3gb i cant upload it but you can let me know so we meet up and I send it to you directly. However, you can look it up on google and get the link to download them. [/quote]

Bro did you write your IELTS in Port Harcourt?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 5:47am On Nov 04, 2019
amikable97:

Use this, it contains IELTS MATERIALS books 1-9
You can send a pm if you want books 12 and 13
I wish you luck

Cheers

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cjjoirsj7v26v7c/AADb4G5y6s_I-JlCbNZn6E43a?dl=0
. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2019
That means you haven't read this German thread. Please read the first page all you need is there.

Xmen149:

am inquiring if they use WES and if not what other alternatives for conversion

I wasn't implying sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.