Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614814 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ferguson1: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Freemanlion:
Yes I did

Bro i sent you a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heroshark(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please if you are a Nigerian staying in Germany on a 6months long stay visa, during your school application. Say you stay in Dresden and was admitted in TUM. How do you go about your student visa application?
Do you visit your foreigner office in Dresden or go to munich? Or just come back to Nigeria and start fighting for appointment date?

Please help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heroshark(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
ezenwa28:
Hello house please I want to apply for vpd via uni-assist for winter 2020 admission in FHWS but am only seeing option for summer 2020, please I need guideline since they said you can apply for vpd anytime of the year. Please how do I go about it.
2. Abeg what should be the title of the proficiency letter my HOD wrote attestation letter as the heading.
Please I need guideline.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jprince93: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hello Guys, I am a newbie here. Please, I would like to apply for the Summer 2020, is it too late or too early to apply ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ikelords(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
what level will i start from if i am to go for bsc?
amikable97:

No, you can't go from HND to masters in Germany, even in Nigeria that's not possible. But you can however apply for Bsc course using your transcript...

Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
heroshark:
Please if you are a Nigerian staying in Germany on a 6months long stay visa, during your school application. Say you stay in Dresden and was admitted in TUM. How do you go about your student visa application?
Do you visit your foreigner office in Dresden or go to munich? Or just come back to Nigeria and start fighting for appointment date?

Please help
if you get resident permit no wahala but if you no get U must come back to your country for the interview
Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by osymaco1992(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
applechekers:
Yes i was. If you have enrolled i gues you send the enrolment certificate gain

Congrats Boss...

Concerning provision of confirmation of enrollment extension from my school...I think I will be asked to provide the same when my AM eventually drops....Please I will like to know how you guys go about it...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
ikelords:
what level will i start from if i am to go for bsc?

100 level na grin, I don't know the possibility of direct entry into Bsc in Germany...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kelvinnadis(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ipheeoma24:
I just sent an email please reply it with ur phone Number in it thanknyou

Please guys, I'm equally sending my documents to uniassist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by applechekers: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
I emailed the school and forwarded the email i got from the embassy. They sent me an extension not long after.
Has your enrollment deadline passed? Mine was for 1st November which is why they asked. If yours hasn't i don't think they will.

osymaco1992:

Congrats Boss...

Concerning provision of confirmation of enrollment extension from my school...I think I will be asked to provide the same when my AM eventually drops....Please I will like to know how you guys go about it...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by applechekers: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
Applied for AD in June category A, winter starting this month . masters program

MorrisEbosie:

Please Bro, when did you apply for your Appointment date and which category did you use, was it for winter or summer you applied for and when is your study supposed to commence? Is it masters or BSC?

I am sorry to bother you ,, but please I will appreciate your response.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by zamony: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hello roomie
I am new here 26y, I have WAec and OND in food hygiene.. Pls can I use my 2011 waec to study bachelor in computer science/programming

Please can someone list me some schools to apply to Because I am confused right now

God bless you all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
sassy92:

If you were born before December 1992, NPC birth certificate will not be accepted from you even if you have it. You must submit Declaration of Age done at the court.
See ehn, don't pour sand sand inside your garri. If you don't have the original of the age of declaration, simply go and do another one. It's not an expensive or tedious thing to do. Going for interview without original may get you bounced by Paulinus.

I was born december 1991, does this mean my birth certificate is not relevant and that I should do age declaration??

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
zamony:
Hello roomie
I am new here 26y, I have WAec and OND in food hygiene.. Pls can I use my 2011 waec to study bachelor in computer science/programming

Please can someone list me some schools to apply to Because I am confused right now

God bless you all

Yes, you can use your WASSCE certificate in addition to your 100 level transcript if your you're going for a Bsc course

Calm down and search on Google for
Bsc computer science courses in Germany
www.daad.de

Good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Freemanlion:

I was born december 1991, does this mean my birth certificate is not relevant and that I should do age declaration??

Yes sir, in plain terms that what it implies
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by zamony: 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Bro is it compulsory to use 100level transcripts
,coz I want to use my Waec results and my high school transcripts
amikable97:

Yes, you can use your WASSCE certificate in addition to your 100 level transcript if your you're going for a Bsc course

Calm down and search on Google for
Bsc computer science courses in Germany
www.daad.de

Good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Diasis: 1:40am On Nov 06, 2019
hello,pls what category were you and also,do you know the difference between category A and B. PLS DO HELP!!!
applechekers:
AM alert !!!!

AD - 08/10/2019
AM - today

Thankful for app the information I got here that helped me scale through.
Praying for AM for those still waiting
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by applechekers: 5:49am On Nov 06, 2019
The criteria for the categories are clearly stated on the site

Diasis:
hello,pls what category were you and also,do you know the difference between category A and B. PLS DO HELP!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 06, 2019
zamony:

Yes sir it is compulsory
You won't be admitted with only your Waec.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2019
UrekMazino:
Hamburg applied university...
Anyone studying there with information about the school?
Aspiring to apply for information engineering...
Thanks for the future feedback.

Masters or Bsc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yomi218: 6:23am On Nov 06, 2019
Magma012:
Part 7 OMG! Time flies....

This part will land us in DE Amen.

AM fall on us all !

Ome kannaya will change our story!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yomi218: 6:31am On Nov 06, 2019
Morning Nairalanders , plz people in Abuja where did u u do ur certification of ur documents ? I ve written Germany diplomatic mission for certification date and I i was reply dat they are not doing it again in d embassy
Anyone dat hv past through dat stage should plz share light. Thanks my people.[quote author=Yomi218 post=83780051][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2019
Yomi218:
Morning Nairalanders , plz people in Abuja where did u u do ur certification of ur documents ? I ve written Germany diplomatic mission for certification date and I i was reply dat they are not doing it again in d embassy
Anyone dat hv past through dat stage should plz share light. Thanks my people.
. Go to any Federal High court in Abuja and Certify your document.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 6:48am On Nov 06, 2019
Pls one more question house,

I studied Computer science in University so in my 100lvl transcript it's going to be just that. Is it possible to use it to now apply for Bachelor's in International Business or do I've to look courses related to computer science/ Engr.

Ps:I intend going for Bachelor`s
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2019
zamony:

Bros no vex this is not a question of what you want to use, they have clearly spelt out their requirements. What you need to do is to fall in line... I just find this your post funny grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2019
Diasis:
it still baffles me how some people don't want to read even if it's a few pages on this thread or even make research before asking some questions, I even posted a screenshot of the requirements just about 2 pages back... The answer is here
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2019
akinswaggs:

I studied Computer science in University so in my 100lvl transcript it's going to be just that. Is it possible to use it to now apply for Bachelor's in International Business or do I've to look courses related to computer science/ Engr.

Still make use of it like that it won't be rejected. I'm sure they are aware that 100level is like foundation and introductory classes.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2019
transfer101:
Oh my bad. I lost access to that particular email. You have telegram?

Yea
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yomi218: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2019
rning Nairalanders , plz people in Abuja where did u u do ur certification of ur documents ? I ve written Germany diplomatic mission for certification date and I i was reply dat they are not doing it again in d embassy
Anyone dat hv past through dat stage should plz share light. Thanks my people.[quote author=Yomi218 post=83780051][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2019
amikable97:

Still make use of it like that it won't be rejected. I'm sure they are aware that 100level is like foundation and introductory classes.

Okay thanks a lot. And for the IELT mats you shared via Dropbox too, ty ��
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 7:19am On Nov 06, 2019
Yomi218:
rning Nairalanders , plz people in Abuja where did u u do ur certification of ur documents ? I ve written Germany diplomatic mission for certification date and I i was reply dat they are not doing it again in d embassy
Anyone dat hv past through dat stage should plz share light. Thanks my people.

JosephAdeoba:
. Go to any Federal High court in Abuja and Certify your document.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uptimum123(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2019
No bro you have to look for courses related to computer science, you can also try courses like data management, Business Informatics etc..

akinswaggs:

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.