Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615013 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by transfer101: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Immafrank:

NOTE: if you graduated from Houdegbe North American University Benin Republic, don't bother applying to Germany as your school is not recognized here.
In your post, you were very specific about Houdegbe. Is it likely to gain admission with any other private institution in Benin as non of them seems to be on alabin?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by annie17: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Thegamingorca:
You applied for Deutsche lernen?
no stk+language course together.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by transfer101: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
nunamyeong:

I graduated from a university in Benin republic, although I'll be applying this summer with my Benin republic transcript, but incase there any probs, that why I'm enquiring about the studentkolleg route, I'm already learning German.

But hope at the age of 25 I'm not too old for studentkolleg
You have a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
If that is the case you can inform the schoool to issue you new admission letter with a new date in January while your resumption should state a date in April. This should enable you to cancel now and rebook with a start date of March 30th.

NB: This is what i think you are at liberty to either ignore or heed the advise.

Regards,

annie17:
admission is all year round ,i can apply anytime,since i am starting my language first before going to the stk,and everthing is done by the school(language school and stk are together) so i want to write to them the date they should put in my new admission letter and the date that wil we favour me in gettin an early AD.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hello dude,

Why not mail those universities international office/courses cordinators and explain your plight to them. They should be able to let you know if your university is acceptable.

transfer101:
In your post, you were very specific about Houdegbe. Is it likely to gain admission with any other private institution in Benin as non of them seems to be on alabin?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
annie17:
admission is all year round ,i can apply anytime,since i am starting my language first before going to the stk,and everthing is done by the school(language school and stk are together) so i want to write to them the date they should put in my new admission letter and the date that wil we favour me in gettin an early AD.

I think the reason why you didn't get date /haven't gotten date because you gave them a very far start date (Dec 20) from May so they didn't treat it as urgent..
You can cancel and rebook and use beginning of next year as your start date to allow them give you an AD. But to be sincere no one can actually say or predict with certainty how the embassy works or chooses to give out date..we can only speculate. But I hope whatever you finally decide after considering the options before you works in your favour

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
applechekers:
AM alert !!!!

AD - 08/10/2019
AM - today

Thankful for app the information I got here that helped me scale through.
Praying for AM for those still waiting

Congratulations brother

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
Fazznazz:
AM alert. Interview date 09/10/19.

Please guys I need help asap.

The embassy is requesting I provide

*A confirmation from my university that my enrolment deadline has been extended*

But the thing is that I have already enrolled in my school TUM and I submitted my enrolment certificate during my interview. Besides my enrolment deadline is 15th Nov.

What should I do?

I think someone gave a detailed explanation to someone in your situation few threads back. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omotayour26(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
this is the screenshot. the tin is am not redirected to the payment platform. it just brings out the payment could not be processed upon clicking on process payment. could drop my username and password for you to help check it out at your end for you to know what am saying
Slip:
Please provide a screenshot of your step by step activity on the payment issue

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ezenwa28: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hello house please I want to apply for vpd via uni-assist for winter 2020 admission in FHWS but am only seeing option for summer 2020, please I need guideline since they said you can apply for vpd anytime of the year. Please how do I go about it.
2. Abeg what should be the title of the proficiency letter my HOD wrote attestation letter as the heading.
Please I need guideline.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princecase: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Freemanlion:
I am sending to uni assist 2nd week of this month. I'm sending from port harcourt

We can send together, am in Port Harcourt. I’ll send you a pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
evergreen9:
Has anyone here used NOUN 100L transcript to apply? If yes, please how did you get the transcript?

Anyone? I would really appreciate your response(s). Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dazzlingd(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
I have a friend that was given a appointment date for January on October 31st..
The embassy has started given dates.

Now the question is this, he applied before November 1st, does that still means he has to provide a funded BA before his interview?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by annie17: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
dazzlingd:

Now the question is this, he applied before November 1st, does that still means he has to provide a funded BA before his interview?
please do u have any idea when he book and the start date he used to secure AD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by annie17: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
amikable97:

I think the reason why you didn't get date /haven't gotten date because you gave them a very far start date (Dec 20) from May so they didn't treat it as urgent..
You can cancel and rebook and use beginning of next year as your start date to allow them give you an AD. But to be sincere no one can actually say or predict with certainty how the embassy works or chooses to give out date..we can only speculate. But I hope whatever you finally decide after considering the options before you works in your favour
thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by annie17: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
amikable97:

thankz
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dazzlingd(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
annie17:
please do u have any idea when he book and the start date he used to secure AD

Category. B , start date was March don't know the exact date...booked first week October.

Does he need to provide fully funded acct before interview?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
dazzlingd:

Yes he has to have his blocked confirmation before the interview date to avoid stories that touch...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
The answer to this question is in the AD given to him. You can check and read again.

dazzlingd:

Category. B , start date was March don't know the exact date...booked first week October.

Does he need to provide fully funded acct before interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
dazzlingd:

What and to whom does he need to provide proof offunds for.

He only needs proof of funds to be available to show vo on interview day
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
annie17:
no stk+language course together.

Altan?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ezenwa28: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Freemanlion:
I am sending to uni assist 2nd week of this month. I'm sending from port harcourt

Hello house please I want to apply for vpd via uni-assist for winter 2020 admission in FHWS but am only seeing option for summer 2020, please I need guideline since they said you can apply for vpd anytime of the year. Please how do I go about it.
2. Abeg what should be the title of the proficiency letter my HOD wrote attestation letter as the heading.
Please I need guideline.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by annie17: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
evergreen9:

Altan?
dresden
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sunkanmi562(m): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Pls i am a fresh graduate from federal university of technology akure i studied architecture and graduated with a cgpa of 3.2/5. I would like to go for my masters at germany pls i need any advice and any possible school suggestions. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
transfer101:
You have a PM

I've replied, but it not delivering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
annie17:
dresden

Me and you dey the same boat bro, I also applied for STK+Language school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ikelords(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
pls can one do masters with HND in germany, if no what program can be enrolled for to be qualified for masters in germany.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
ikelords:
pls can one do masters with HND in germany, if no what program can be enrolled for to be qualified for masters in germany.

No, you can't go from HND to masters in Germany, even in Nigeria that's not possible. But you can however apply for Bsc course using your transcript...

Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by transfer101: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
nunamyeong:

I've replied, but it not delivering
Oh my bad. I lost access to that particular email. You have telegram?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hamburg applied university...
Anyone studying there with information about the school?
Aspiring to apply for information engineering...
Thanks for the future feedback.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chiboy429(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Fazznazz:

*A confirmation from my university that my enrolment deadline has been extended*

But the thing is that I have already enrolled in my school TUM and I submitted my enrolment certificate during my interview. Besides my enrolment deadline is 15th Nov.

What should I do?

congratulations bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
applechekers:
AM alert !!!!

AD - 08/10/2019
AM - today

Thankful for app the information I got here that helped me scale through.
Praying for AM for those still waiting

Fazznazz:

What should I do?

Congratulations, go and excel!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.