Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615045 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2019
Has anyone here used NOUN 100L transcript to apply? If yes, please how did you get the transcript?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by applechekers: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2019
AM alert !!!!

AD - 08/10/2019
AM - today

Thankful for app the information I got here that helped me scale through.
Praying for AM for those still waiting

20 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by belladonna9392: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2019
Hello, under my applications you should see Documents upload... upload all necessary documents and then proceed to checkout
Ndaife:
Guys Pls I don't understand how d new uniassist portal works for admission application..
This is a course I want to apply for, have been navigating to see the application button or option but couldn't, all I see is *Proceed to Checkout* while I haven't feel any form or upload documents. Though I've applied via uniassist earlier this year, don't know if it's the cause.
Pls I need ur guidance as I intend to submit d application tomorrow..
I need to know how I can proceed to the application?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by damsel93(f): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2019
diamond325:
or do one make payment before uploading the required documents??
i am a bit confused here. i need a little assistance on this.
I believe the issue is with the new site, I used the old site then and didn't encounter such.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by diamond325: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2019
which school did you apply ?
when did you apply for your vpd?
can i get ur number so we cud chat well on it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uchezdedon(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2019
Who knows any business related courses for this summer in NRW that doesn't need TOEFL or Uni-assist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by transfer101: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2019
Regret

Please, I need professional advice on my issue.

Prior to winter admission 2016, I had studied at a University in Ghana. I relished my study is GH with the intention to further in Germany, but it was all to no avail. I did get admission at 3 different institutions (HAW, Rhinewall, and one other) using my 100l transcript, O level, OND and IELTS. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my visa appointment and admission cos I could not raise funds for DB. Owing to that predicament, I bailed out on both Germany and GH. I optioned for a private school in Benin, where I eventually finished from.

With my intention to study in Germany still intact, I made a quick search on the flexibility of gaining admission for masters as a Benin grad. Only to find out that it is not as flexible in fact if not impossible. Findings from further queries advise going for another undergraduate, an advise which is far from being encouraging lipsrsealed

Now the issue is that the particular school I finished from in Benin seem to have a direct preference with daad in terms of scholarship as seen here: https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?detail=57377174. With respect to this, would it be fair to say the school has a reasonable level of recognition in Germany even though it is not listed on Anabin? If going by this, I am to try my luck, which flexible schools would you advise?

Consequently, if the MSC route proves abortive, would it be possible to reuse the VPD I got from Uni-Assist in 2016 for undergraduate admission in 2019, or do I have to re-write IELTS and re-apply for VPD with the same document I used that year?

Thank you as you take your time to advise.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2019
Angelovic96:

secondly I have deffered my addmission to next winter session. .2020..... should I cancel and Rebook-and what category do u advice I book since I got my Bsc cert before 2017...
please your advice is need Biko!!

Cancel and reboot early next year, let's say April to be sure that even in the secret case scenario you will get a date before August in Category B for now relax and wait...

Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2019
If i may ask, have you not sent your certified document and also uploaded documents on the uniassist old portal before? There's nothing like easy step just surf the site very well.. If u had already sent documents before no need of uploading any documents again. Please check very well you will see where to upload documents if need be.. You see screen shot of my own...
diamond325:
i cant get the direct link for the application.
its only bring where to make payment without uploading the documents needed.
please i need a very easy step on this. thanks

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2019
MorrisEbosie:
Greetings Pals

I just wanna ask a quick one. This thing of if you acquire your BSC before January 2017 you fall under category B is it also applicable to those that has AL for Masters programme or going for Masters.?

So even with your AL for Masters but you acquired your BSC before January 2017 you still fall under Cat B?

Anyone with answer to this PLS help. Thank you.

Even if you have AL but you graduated and your Bsc certificate is older than January 2017 or let me put it in an easy way your Bsc certificate dates 2016 backwards you fall under category B
But if you graduated after January 2017 and your certificate is carrying February 2017 - till date you fall under category A

But this is not the only criterion for category A even if your Bsc is before 2017 and you have a German language certificate/
B2 certificate/scholarship you are eligible to apply under category A

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ope4Christ: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2019
Freemanlion:
The transcript I have (from uniport) is the student's copy that has a watermark on all pages " not for official use". I went to my school to ask them to send my transcript to a company (so I can get the official copy) but they said they dont send transcripts to companies, they only send official transcripts to schools and scholarship boards.

I tried convincing them otherwise but they refused.

Do uni-assist or universities accept student's copy transcript that has been certified

Should I certify my student's copy transcript and send it like that Would it affect my applications

Pls someone should answér me

If you are doubting the student copy you have with you, then apply for new one to be sent to uni-assist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by flowsneh: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2019
Do you mean either English or German language certificate? Does IELTS qualify you under category A with BSc before 2017? Thanks.
amikable97:

Even if you have AL but you graduated and your Bsc certificate is older than January 2017 or let me put it in an easy way your Bsc certificate dates 2016 backwards you fall under category B
But if you graduated after January 2017 and your certificate is carrying February 2017 - till date you fall under category A

But this is not the only criterion for category A even if your Bsc is before 2017 and you have a language certificate/scholarship you are eligible to apply under category A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by AVO19: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2019
Hello everyone, please for those who have gone for visa interview already, what supporting documents did you take along that you think also helped you to get AM?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2019
Can I PM you? I have a sister from a private university in Benin republic, she wants to pursue her masters degree in Germany but I know how if anyone that graduated from a private school in that country would ever get a chance a getting admission in any german universities
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2019
flowsneh:
Do you mean either English or German language certificate? Does IELTS qualify you under category A with BSc before 2017? Thanks.

The post has been modified I meant German language B2 certificate...

No IELTS doesn't qualify you to apply under category A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chiboy429(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
applechekers:
AM alert !!!!
AD - 08/10/2019 AM - today
Thankful for app the information I got here that helped me scale through. Praying for AM for those still waiting
congratulations bro, gobto de and succeed

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ipheeoma24(f): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Odedenshi1:

We (three already) would be sending on Thursday (2days time) from Lagos , kindly send a PM if interested.
I just sent an email please reply it with ur phone Number in it thanknyou
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hi guys and bosses in the house.
I need the email address of the Allien office, Munich.
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fazznazz: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
AM alert. Interview date 09/10/19.

Please guys I need help asap.

The embassy is requesting I provide

*A confirmation from my university that my enrolment deadline has been extended*

But the thing is that I have already enrolled in my school TUM and I submitted my enrolment certificate during my interview. Besides my enrolment deadline is 15th Nov.

What should I do?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fazznazz: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Congrats.

Please where you also required to provide enrolment extension?
applechekers:
AM alert !!!!

AD - 08/10/2019
AM - today

Thankful for app the information I got here that helped me scale through.
Praying for AM for those still waiting
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MorrisEbosie: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
amikable97:

But this is not the only criterion for category A even if your Bsc is before 2017 and you have a German language certificate/
B2 certificate/scholarship you are eligible to apply under category A

Thanks Dear, I really appreciate.

Best regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by applechekers: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
Yes i was. If you have enrolled i gues you send the enrolment certificate gain

Fazznazz:
Congrats.

Please where you also required to provide enrolment extension?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by damsel93(f): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
diamond325:
which school did you apply ?
when did you apply for your vpd?
can i get ur number so we cud chat well on it?
TUm
Around September ending
Sent you a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ijaysexy: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
please who is sending documents to uniassist from Enugu?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omotayour26(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
pls i need serious help on this . is there any other way i can make the payment.? i dont know why am not dirrected to the payment platform to enable me make payment instead its displays payment couldnt be made.
Slip:
Am still surprised that you are unable to conclude this application and payment.. From your first post on this challenge i had to try to process one and i get to the payment page using Master card. If you had sent your documents already you don't need to send or upload any documents again.

I will advise you surf through the website very to conclude the application...

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please who is applying to Sustainable mobilities Nurtingen-Geslingen... Let's relate

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by annie17: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Guys I need your help,I got an admission to a studienkolleg to start language class first since May and I applied for interview may 31 cat bwith a start date of dec20 and up until now no date yet,now I am thinking of writing to my school give me a new admission letter with a new start date slated for summer 2020,so now my question is this,

What start date should I tell my school to include in the new admission letter to be able to book for new appointment date and get a sharp date for summer

Slip amikable97 and co
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please provide a screen shot of your step by step activity on the payment issue

omotayour26:
pls i need serious help on this . is there any other way i can make the payment.? i dont know why am not dirrected to the payment platform to enable me make payment instead its displays payment couldnt be made.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
annie17:
Guys I need your help,I got an admission to a studienkolleg to start language class first since May and I applied for interview may 31 cat bwith a start date of dec20 and up until now no date yet,now I am thinking of writing to my school give me a new admission letter with a new start date slated for summer 2020,so now my question is this,

What start date should I tell my school to include in the new admission letter to be able to book for new appointment date and get a sharp date for summer

Slip amikable97 and co
You applied for Deutsche lernen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Didnt they have their admission period? You need to find out.

annie17:

Slip amikable97 and co
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
I am sending to uni assist 2nd week of this month. I'm sending from port harcourt

Ipheeoma24:
Good morning please is anyone sending documents to Germany this month let pair up together abeg

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by annie17: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Slip:
Didnt they have their admission period? You need to find out.

admission is all year round ,i can apply anytime,since i am starting my language first before going to the stk,and everthing is done by the school(language school and stk are together) so i want to write to them the date they should put in my new admission letter and the date that wil we favour me in gettin an early AD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.