Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (616466 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Blake250: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2019
Blake250:
tnk u
pls can someone use a waec result with D7 in English while applying in a German schl although I HV neco BT it's only available in a printout form and d original copy isn't yet out .abeg my gud NL mk una help out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2019
Blake250:
no mind me,I m interested here is my numb chat me up no vex I no see ur message becos den wen I brought it up a guy message me DT he is in lagos
OK got it, edit your original post and delete your num
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Blake250: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2019
clintonsparkz:
OK got it, edit your original post and delete your num
kkk
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Blake250: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2019
Blake250:
no mind me,I m interested here is my numb chat me up no vex I no see ur message becos den wen I brought it up a guy message me DT he is in lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2019
OliviaPretty9:
I am in Category B... So are you saying we can't get Appointment Date for a whole year?

Ask how many people here have gotten date for Cartegory B, since winter!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alexanderyombo(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2019
Hmmm........i thought as much....thanks
Daad scholarship

SOLARPOWER1:

Add the old letter and the confirmation of deferment. Which scholarship?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2019
Blake250:
kkk
num still there go to Ur original post, when u quoted me, click modify, remove your num and post.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by realmofy(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2019
please id like to ask o...is it those school with tutition fees as none, that we ll apply to

PeSt007:
Part 7 finally..the struggle continues.

I'm also booking this space for my own testimony by God's grace..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Blake250: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2019
clintonsparkz:
num still there go to Ur original post, when u quoted me, click modify, remove your num and post.
kkk
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Blake250: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2019
Blake250:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ben2nice(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2019
Hello guys , I really appreciate everyone here .
Just a quick one , can 2.50CGPA gain admission into any Germany university as per Master program? And also with Neco Result?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Phelixblaq(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2019
Is there anyone who applied for sustainable Mobilities Nurtigen university here? Please let me know if there is an update yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2019
ben2nice:
Hello guys , I really appreciate everyone here .
Just a quick one , can 2.50CGPA gain admission into any Germany university as per Master program? And also with Neco Result?
Yes, but you have to make research properly, cos most schools take from CGPA of 3.0 and above
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ben2nice(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Yes, but you have to make research properly, cos most schools take from CGPA of 3.0

Thank You very much !
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hello all,
Compliments of the season. From perusing previous pages of this thread, I realized that AD has been mostly discussed, because of the recent development. Suffice it to say that my checks on schengenvisainfo.com reveal that the EU is updating the Visa Code, with a bid of strengthening the common Visa Policy, while taking the issues of Migration and Security concerns into consideration. This could be the reason for the adjustments made by the German Consulate, they are being proactive because implementation begins February 2nd, 2020.

The main changes foreseen by the updated changes are as follows;
- Higher Visa fees.
- Extended application submission periods.
- Electronic application submission forms in most countries and so on.

You can find more info in schengenvisainfo.com.

I don’t think there is cause for alarm or panic. Let the AL, AD and Visum hustle continue. May the good Lord reward our hustle with SUCCESS in Jesus name.

IT WILL SURELY END IN PRAISE!!!

Odedenshi1

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
Thank you odedenshi

The feedback is the problem. There is no connect from here with a logical explanation on that side.

I did watch something on deutsch welle tv the other day that may be linked to what you said.

Or maybe I was being lustful about the news anchor I assumed that's what she was on about
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Energygod: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Odedenshi1:
Hello all,
Compliments of the season. From perusing previous pages of this thread, I realized that AD has been mostly discussed, because of the recent development. Suffice it to say that my checks on schengenvisainfo.com reveal that the EU is updating the Visa Code, with a bid of strengthening the common Visa Policy, while taking the issues of Migration and Security concerns into consideration. This could be the reason for the adjustments made by the German Consulate, they are being proactive because implementation begins February 2nd, 2020.

- Higher Visa fees.

I don’t think there is cause for alarm or panic. Let the AL, AD and Visum hustle continue. May the good Lord reward our hustle with SUCCESS in Jesus name.

Odedenshi1

But that relates to Schengen visa and I was at the embassy on the 2nd of December and they still attended to Schengen visa without any issues only student visa is having this issue of no date and family re Union and work visa is normally 12 months wait
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Thank you odedenshi

The feedback is the problem. There is no connect

Or maybe I was being lustful about the news anchor I assumed that's what she was on about

Greetings bro,
All we can do is to be prepared for the worst while hoping for the best. The expectations of our heart shall be granted just in the nick of time.

Odedenshi1

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilawest: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
Blake250:
pls can someone use a waec result with D7 in English while applying in a German schl although I HV neco BT it's only available in a printout form and d original copy isn't yet out .abeg my gud NL mk una help out
Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=Energygod post=85105424re Union and work visa is normally 12 months wait [/quote]

Hello bro,
Student Visa is also a type of Schengen Visa and falls under the National visa of “D” Category. Let’s watch and see how dates for Summer applicants would be allocated.

MAY IT END IN PRAISE FOR ALL AD HOPEFULS.

Odedenshi1

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Blake250: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Jubrilawest:

Yes
k jubril,tnk u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=Odedenshi1 post=85107312][/quote]
And what does that D category mean?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
shantelleasante:

And what does that D category mean?

It is a type of Visa granted to certain individuals for the purpose of studying, working or permanently residing in one of the Schengen countries.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PeSt007(m): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
If you want a tuition-free school, then yes.

If you're extremely financially buoyant, you can apply to others as well.

realmofy:
please id like to ask o...is it those school with tutition fees as none, that we ll apply to

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Phiewall(f): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2019
Good morning all.

Can someone direct me to the page that talks about the beginning process for the student visa application? The thread is really long, so I'm confused as to where to begin to get the needed information.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mercy95(f): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2019
Phiewall:
Good morning all.

Can someone direct me to the page that talks about the beginning process for the student visa application? The thread is really long, so I'm confused as to where to begin to get the needed information.

Take your time and start from the beginning i.e page 1 of this thread, you will find all the information you need and you will be glad u did..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2019
Phiewall:
Good morning all.

Read page one, u will see a guideline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Odedenshi1:
Hello all,

- Higher Visa fees.

Odedenshi1
. But there is a different between Schegen visa and National Visa but what he said is true they want to increase the fees and start using online application Eu new policy. A German Federal Foreign Office spokesperson also confirmed that the German mission will apply the reformed Schengen Visa Code from February 2, 2020, as well as officials from the Visa Unit of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland, the Press Office Foreign Affairs of Belgium, and the Foreign Ministry of Denmark.

What Is Set to Change for Visa Applicants?
The new rules will bring several changes to the visa application procedures, and improve the benefits that come with a visa.

The main changes foreseen by the updated code are as follows:

Higher visa fees.
(Extended application submission periods.)
Electronic application forms in most countries.
Representative authorities of every Schengen Member must be present in every third-country in terms of visa admission after February 2.
Frequent travelers with a positive visa history to benefit from visas with lengthier validity.
The new code also introduces a mechanism that asserts, whether the visa fees should change or remain the same, for every three years. Another mechanism that will use visa processing as leverage will also be introduced, in a bid to improve cooperation with third countries on readmission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chymak: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
Greeting NLanders!
In preparation to sending Copies of my credentials For Msc, Is Certification frm a HIGH court acceptable by German schs?...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
So is this a good or bad thing? Does it in any way affect the 12months waitingperiod?
JosephAdeoba:
. But there is a different between Schegen visa and National Visa but what he said is true they want to increase the fees and start using online application Eu new policy. A German Federal Foreign Office spokesperson also confirmed that the German mission will apply the reformed Schengen Visa Code from February 2, 2020, as well as officials from the Visa Unit of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland, the Press Office Foreign Affairs of Belgium, and the Foreign Ministry of Denmark.

What Is Set to Change for Visa Applicants?
The new rules will bring several changes to the visa application procedures, and improve the benefits that come with a visa.

The main changes foreseen by the updated code are as follows:

Higher visa fees.
(Extended application submission periods.)
Electronic application forms in most countries.
Representative authorities of every Schengen Member must be present in every third-country in terms of visa admission after February 2.
Frequent travelers with a positive visa history to benefit from visas with lengthier validity.
The new code also introduces a mechanism that asserts, whether the visa fees should change or remain the same, for every three years. Another mechanism that will use visa processing as leverage will also be introduced, in a bid to improve cooperation with third countries on readmission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UgwuanyiM: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Please can someone enlighten me on the visa waiting period of 12 months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.