Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615232 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UgwuanyiM: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Go and ask your friend your hopeless questions or read page one of the thread biko

Hey the question isn't hopeless, don't be cynical
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2019
Sammynelson:
Good morning Nairalanders, compliment of the season, can someone list out Science English ( I studied Chemistry) BSC courses in Germany preferably in Berlin .BIko

Read pg 1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2019
UgwuanyiM:

Hey the question isn't hopeless, don't be cynical

It is. You just don't see it that way yet.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by umerah1996: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2019
Freemanlion:

Please i heard and i saw in a previous post in this thread that it's your total credit unit x 1.5

For example, if your total credit acquired in 5 years of study is 193, multiply by 1.5. Which will give you 289.5 ECTS.

PLEASE SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT ALSO NEED THIS IN THE FUTURE.

Please, is this the right thing to do. Also confused as well.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nanoking: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2019
Good morning people, am a summer 2020 prospective German student visa applicant, and I already have an AL from TUM and booked for appointment at Lagos consulate already, but with the recent delay in AD for B-list category, am thinking of changing to reschedule my booking to hold it in Jordan, please is it possible and would it not affect my German visa success rate. Thanks, I'll appreciate your response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2019
Nanoking:
Good morning people, am a summer 2020 prospective German student visa applicant, and I already have an AL from TUM and booked for appointment at Lagos consulate already, but with the recent delay in AD for B-list category, am thinking of changing to reschedule my booking to hold it in Jordan, please is it possible and would it not affect my German visa success rate. Thanks, I'll appreciate your response
Do u have a permanent residence in Jordan?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toby88: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2019
Good morning guys.
From experience, how do you send your passport back to the embassy when you receive AM?

I know the mail comes with instructions on how to send it but I’d appreciate the information before hand.

Any idea please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by frostfr89: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2019
@Odedenshi1 , please I just want to make reference to your statement made earlier,

you said this " (1) Cat A & Cat B refers to the appointment booking categories. If you graduated after 2017 with a First class or a Second class upper, or hold a German Language Certificate at level B2 with over 80points or a TestAS certificate with a score of 100 - 130, also holding a Scholarship Cat A sure for you otherwise you are on Cat B "

Emphasis on the "After 2017" does this mean that one can apply for CAT A , if graduated before 2017? just asking, I have booked for a CAT B for the second time now, lost an AL to 2019 , got another for 2020 . wouldn't want to risk it again. Kindly Reply

Bro try do small reading of previous pages if you really wan embark on this journey. Na information be man, now to your questions;

(1) Cat A & Cat B refers to the appointment booking categories. If you graduated after 2017 with a First class or a Second class upper, or hold a German Language Certificate at level B2 with over 80points or a TestAS certificate with a score of 100 - 130, also holding a Scholarship Cat A sure for you otherwise you are on Cat B

(2) With the latest development, Cat A is 8months while Cat B is over 12months. Although, anything can still happen because I believe in MIRACLES!!!

Odedenshi1[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nanoking: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2019
clintonsparkz:
Do u have a permanent residence in Jordan?
I have a residency permit for study period in Jordan

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2019
frostfr89:
@Odedenshi1 , please I just want to make reference to your statement made earlier,

you said this " (1) Cat A & Cat B refers to the appointment booking categories. If you graduated after 2017 with a First class or a Second class upper, or hold a German Language Certificate at level B2 with over 80points or a TestAS certificate with a score of 100 - 130, also holding a Scholarship Cat A sure for you otherwise you are on Cat B "

Emphasis on the "After 2017" does this mean that one can apply for CAT A , if graduated before 2017? just asking, I have booked for a CAT B for the second time now, lost an AL to 2019 , got another for 2020 . wouldn't want to risk it again. Kindly Reply

Bro try do small reading of previous pages if you really wan embark on this journey. Na information be man, now to your questions;

(1) Cat A & Cat B refers to the appointment booking categories. If you graduated after 2017 with a First class or a Second class upper, or hold a German Language Certificate at level B2 with over 80points or a TestAS certificate with a score of 100 - 130, also holding a Scholarship Cat A sure for you otherwise you are on Cat B

(2) With the latest development, Cat A is 8months while Cat B is over 12months. Although, anything can still happen because I believe in MIRACLES!!!

Odedenshi1
The message is quite clear, if u graduated in 2017 or after and u have a 2.1 or first class, then apply for category A. Note the AND!!! or else apply for category B. simple
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2019
Sammynelson:
Good morning Nairalanders, compliment of the season, can someone list out Science English ( I studied Chemistry) BSC courses in Germany preferably in Berlin .BIko

go to daad.de and look up the courses and the language the course is taught in.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by adesunloye11(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2019
Good morning, please I did a diploma program in the UK with a 2.1 cgpa, but I own a degree from Nigeria with a 2.2 cgpa in 2010.. I will like to apply for a bsc with my uk diploma, hope I will be able to apply under cat.A because with my first degree I have a masters admission already. Which I know I qualify for cat.B
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by liftmeGod: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2019
Pls I have upper credit in HND in 2018 do I qualify for category A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2019
liftmeGod:
Pls I have upper credit in HND in 2018 do I qualify for category A
adesunloye11:
Good morning, please I did a diploma program in the UK with a 2.1 cgpa, but I own a degree from Nigeria with a 2.2 cgpa in 2010.. I will like to apply for a bsc with my uk diploma, hope I will be able to apply under cat.A because with my first degree I have a masters admission already. Which I know I qualify for cat.B

Read pg 1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
shantelleasante:
Baba calm down hare...AL is only a waste without AD na..and with the issue on ground there seem to be no hope

You did not answer his question. WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
adesunloye11:

Your post is confusing. Are you going for Msc or Bsc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lol..so having AL means one shouldn't be on this thread?
SOLARPOWER1:

You did not answer his question. WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
shantelleasante:
Lol..so having AL means one shouldn't be on this thread?

If you have not given up, allow people to continue pushing with optimism just like you are doing. Nobody knows the next step of the embassy

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nanoking:
Sassy92 your input
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by adesunloye11(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
[quote author=SOLARPOWER1 post=85152569]

I am checking out for the two anyone that flys I don't mind. All I am after is the booking category can my diploma from d uk certificate of last year with a 2.1 cgpa fly for a cat. A booking or I should settle with my masters admission with my Nigeria bsc 2.2
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by adesunloye11(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Just like someone that applied with national open university first year transcript to study for a bsc course in Germany, what category will such an applicant apply for at the embassy cat.A or Cat B.. first year grade is on a 2.1.. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nanoking:

If the residence permit is still valid then you can apply for a date from Jordan.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
adesunloye11:
Just like someone that applied with national open university first year transcript to study for a bsc course in Germany, what category will such an applicant apply for at the embassy cat.A or Cat B.. first year grade is on a 2.1.. thanks

How can you qualify for Cat A when you are going for bsc? Please try and be reading
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nanoking: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
originalwarriman:

If the residence permit is still valid then you can apply for a date from Jordan.
Thanks for the response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
faithzy:

There is no difference, they are different types
Of Schengen visa. A national Visa is a type of Schengen visa issued for more than 90 days for a purpose.
Right
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Can anyone confirm if the German embassy will open tomorrow?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
If u got a master admission AND u have a Postgraduate diploma not older than 2017 with a cgpa >= 2.1 then u are also qualified to book for category A. (Information is power)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
Can anyone confirm if the German embassy will open tomorrow?
Why not, it's not a public holiday.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oke48(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
4realisreal:
If u got a master admission AND u have a Postgraduate diploma not older than 2017 with a cgpa >= 2.1 then u are also qualified to book for category A. (Information is power)

Bachelor's Diploma and Master's Diploma are 2 different things. It was clearly stated on the category A requirement as "bachelor" not "postgraduate".
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Be like I go leave una go UK grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jimnozi: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Please, anyone, have any idea on or what to use to Prepare for this TESTAS exam? Please, I will really appreciate any kind of Infos about it. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Energygod: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Be like I go leave una go UK grin

If you get IELTS no allow am waste o

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.