Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

MURIC Calls For The Ban Of Bbnaija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MURIC Calls For The Ban Of Bbnaija (251 Views)

Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st / "Ashawos Makes Me Forget My Problem" - Guy Speaks On The Ban Of Prostitution / Former Gov Aspirant, Pedro Obaseki Calls For The Ban Of "Science Student" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MURIC Calls For The Ban Of Bbnaija by GistCandy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
The Muslim Rights concern (MURIC) has voiced out to the Presidency to ban Nigeria’s biggest reality tv show, Big Brother Naija over claims of sexual immoralities depicted in the show.

The Islamic human rights organization made their cry in a press release made via their official website that the tv show features extremely romantic scenes among the housemates.

The Founder and Director, Professor Ishaq Akintola, on Friday, 12th July, 2019 revealed the body’s objection against the show and went further to label the show as immoral, dangerous, Bohemian and ‘Satanic’.

READ FULL THE FULL PRESS RELEASE - https://gistcandy.com/muric-calls-for-the-ban-of-bbnaija/

CC lalasticlala & mynd44

Re: MURIC Calls For The Ban Of Bbnaija by thesicilian: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
For the first time they have said something sensible.
Re: MURIC Calls For The Ban Of Bbnaija by ShhItsPablo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
Well, maybe or maybe not but I'm not sure many people will stand for this tbh

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Needed / The Berlys Singes Hookup / Unexpected Love - Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.