Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st (5298 Views)

A Lady Showcasing Her Flexibility At The Gym. / She Felt She Was Being S3XY But Her Fallen B@@BS Became The Topic Of Discussion / Lady With Huge Camel Toe Grabs It In A Trending Photo Shared On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st by trendinggist909: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2021
Trending Photo of BBnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Tomatoes and Why She Loves Wears Ash@w0 Clothes.

Trending Photo of BBnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Tomatoes and Why She Loves Wears Ash@w0 Clothes

In what comes as unsurprising news, BBNaija’s Angel has revealed that she likes wearing Ash*wo clothes.

The 21-year-old housemate made the above known during a recent conversation with her fellow housemates wherein she stated that if the cloth is not exposing her breasts it b*tt, she will not wear it.

“I like ash*wo cloth o, if my breast is not showing…if my bumbum is not showing, I don’t want it,” she said

She however stated that in spite of her love for revealing outfits, she does see the need to step out of her comfort zone and wear less-revealing outfits sometimes.

“Sometimes, I have to branch out of my comfort zone” she mused

Recall that at the start of the show, Angel was the victim of massive body-shaming from social media trolls following her choice of outfit during her introduction.

The 21-year-old writer/poet was the first female housemate to be inducted into the BBNaija 2021 house, however, on the night attention was diverted to something else. Her bre@sts.

PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/trending-photo-of-bbnaija-angel-showcasing-her-fallen-tomatoes-and-why-she-loves-wears-ashw0-clothes/

Re: Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st by Tomahawk99(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2021
If this girl is 21 then i believe Tinubu is 65. Banza!

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Fallen Tomatoes grin grin
Re: Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st by ceejay10(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2021
Tomahawk99:
If this girl is 21 then i believe Tinubu is 65. Banza!
and my grandma just turned 19. Nonsense and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st by LionTiger(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2021
Coah, How do I know if an Olympus has falling?
Re: Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st by Chieffoo007: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Slippers

(1) (Reply)

How I saved an Innocent girl from A Father Christmas In My Area!! (graphic Pics) / One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life / Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.