Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Dont Be Ferocious When A Guy Woo You For "Sex Only". Save Innocent Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be Ferocious When A Guy Woo You For "Sex Only". Save Innocent Girl (517 Views)

You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? / How I saved an Innocent girl from A Father Christmas In My Area!! (graphic Pics) / The Reason Why You Should Have Sex Only Twice A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Be Ferocious When A Guy Woo You For "Sex Only". Save Innocent Girl by VicYo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
it look so distorted when some ladies will started shoutin all man are the same.
why? all because the guy made his sex tribute and then breakup.
at first man have be always loyal. what they do is tell a girl after discoverin their choice, askin her out for a relationship or sex attach only. and it quiet unfortunate that most ladies reacted to this in a very bad ferocious way, that, this have now actually turn most guys into elusive liar. by wrongly going into a fake relationship to achieve their sex libido.
you see, most guys out there dont date in the name of love, as you all know sex is the most sovereignty ambition every man enjoy and wants to achieve
a man dont get married untill he's ready, no matter what.
you dont even have the idea of many girls he has date before meeting you likewise you cant recount dick you'v serve before him.
save innocent lady from being a victim to pay for it
and it anoda story entirely if you are looking forward for a serious relationship when youre at the age
Re: Dont Be Ferocious When A Guy Woo You For "Sex Only". Save Innocent Girl by VicYo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
do anyone have a clear view of my post....? anything to say against this? because i still own point that am stomachin

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! Nigerian Youth Drops A Bombshell!! / 7 Things To Know When A Guy Doesn't Like You / I love myself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.