Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG (54599 Views)

Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) / Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) / Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2019
KB9ice:

you're the boss Ray97 best comment of the day. Blinded by hate says it all.
thank you sir. I do my best.
no room for ethnic and religious bigotry.

I_DO_IT_FOR_COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by ivolt: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2019
AutoReportNG:

The essence of this research is not be a mouth for the FG or for Nigerian Immigration or any party but let us set the record right for facts and for posterity... Base on we have seen so far, it seems all the geo zones are captured, I may be wrong and if I am, please correct me, I will look into that...
Nobody ever claimed that only the Fulanis are on the passport.
Please if you have seen such, please provide the source.

For S/West... There is the Eyo Masquerade, Yoruba cultural dance
For Igbos... Their cultural dance
For Benin (South) ... Benin Arts
Hausas... The Herdsmen etc
The National Assembly (A unifying factor)
For the South South, I can't recall on this, once I see their representative, I will revert

That's all I can recall for now... But I think all the 6 zones are captured, sentiments apart

Herdsmen are not Hausas, they are Fulanis.
While Hausas make up 25% of Nigeria, Fulanis are a mere 4%.
I see no sense in placing Fulanis who are a minority above the majority Hausa people.
This same lopsided arrangement is also found in the Nigeria political scene.

In the old passport, only 4 cultures were represented including Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and a South-South which
make sense given the economic contribution and population in the country.

The worst aspect of your report is including an American passport with cowboys on it.
This makes it look like a sponsored post designed to draw a false equivalence.

This is strictly a Nigerian issue.
Can you honestly claim that cowboys and herdsmen are even remotely close
in terms of their national history, outlook and economic contributions in their respective country?

What you have done here is to create a problem that didn't exist(only herdsmen are on the new passport)
and attempt to solve it using half-truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Afamed: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2019
johnaruson:
This is not USA, remove kiler herdsmen from Nigerian passport, simple.
Even those who don't know where immigration offices are in Nigeria,, also have opinions
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Bitterleafsoup: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2019
maasoap:

That one is settled. You want them to stop roaming in your land and reduce the clashes, help them settle in one place. If you don't like the idea, the governor has power to say no. Just that one state can't stop another state from settling them. The arrangement is simple
Please why can't the government settle them on ranches in they own state, where is their own property?
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by TommyAnthem(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2019
Let the fulanis behave well like other Nigerian tribes, there will be total peace in the land. Every ethnic group have migrated from somewhere and settled somewhere along the line and no longer dreaming of expansion and conquest like the way the fulanis are doing today, truth be told, it is not going to be an easy ride for them the way Uthman Dan Fodio and cohorts did in time past, it is going to be very very rough.

Look, if you go far back in history, most Nigerian tribes migrated from somewhere and came to where they are now...as did many other African tribes.

The Lingala of the DR Congo came originally from what is now Nigeria for example.

I know the Fulani herdsmen have commited lots of crimes, and yes, they are wrong. So also have other tribes against the FUlanis. It does not make taking the laws into the hands by anyone right.

So, stop the bigotry. For all I know, your tribe migrated from somewhere else and came here. I know of one Southern Kaduna tribe that claims to have come from Egypt centuries ago. Does that make them foreigners.

Put pressure on your legislator to pass bills to strenghten the police. We all benefit from a peaceful country. Not from a replay of Nazi-like tactics.

Know that the Rwanda genocide started when some Hutu were calling Tutusi Ethiopians....
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by jamesife(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2019
What record are you setting straight? You are not past of those who initiate the idea behind the passport just make your observation/investigation known and leave "setting of record straight".
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by bizhop01: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2019
See herdmen
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by johnaruson(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2019
Afamed:

Even those who don't know where immigration offices are in Nigeria,, also have opinions
WAke up

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by drololaaof: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2019
So it wasn't the front page cover that is usually adorn with the coat of arm. No more fuss
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by udoka2013: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2019
May I ask,is fulani part of Nigeria?Are they not strangers in Nigeria?Why must their culture be included in the pasport of Nigeria?
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by JubrilBuhari: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2019
pdppower:
What about us Niger Deltans? Why are we not represented
Because there is no ethnic group called Niger Delta.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by udoka2013: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2019
Afamed:

you sound like one of them.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by udoka2013: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
Because there is no ethnic group called Niger Delta.
tell them!

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by ivolt: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2019

Look, if you go far back in history, most Nigerian tribes migrated from somewhere and came to where they are now...as did many other African tribes.
Really?
Why don't you move to SA or the US and use this argument for citizenship?

The Lingala of the DR Congo came originally from what is now Nigeria for example.

I know the Fulani herdsmen have commited lots of crimes, and yes, they are wrong. So also have other tribes against the FUlanis. It does not make taking the laws into the hands by anyone right.
Who cares where the Lingala migrated from.
Can you list the tribes that committed crimes against the Fulanis?
Hint: Fighting invaders is not a crime. Even in the most civilized part of the world,
trespassing is a crime let alone invasion of space.

So, stop the bigotry. For all I know, your tribe migrated from somewhere else and came here. I know of one Southern Kaduna tribe that claims to have come from Egypt centuries ago. Does that make them foreigners.
Those tribes are not foreigners because they are not trying to take over land from the locals.
Common sense will tell you

Put pressure on your legislator to pass bills to strenghten the police. We all benefit from a peaceful country. Not from a replay of Nazi-like tactics.

Know that the Rwanda genocide started when some Hutu were calling Tutusi Ethiopians....
You must be naive to think that "strengthening" the police will change anything
against a group who lives in the bush and can cross Nigerian border undetected.

It is even pathetic that you are pushing the blame to the victims to put pressure on legislators.

This Hutu-Tutsi line is stale, no reasonable person should expect a Rwanda scenario
between 4% Fulani and 96% Nigerians.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Omoslim26: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2019
Seun seun seun how many times i call u do sometin about all dis useless dead brained jobless iliterate 1991 1992 children doing afonja, ipob, flat head, cone head, upandan these stupid kids must find sily ways of deraying sensitive national issues by bringing tribalism into evry thread mayb we shud jst change dis forum to bigotryland.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Afamed: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2019
johnaruson:

WAke up
Keep quiet, can only deceive the Gullible fellow like you. This is not his first attempt.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by TommyAnthem(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2019
Good write up from you, that Lugard deliberately amalgamated different nationalities into one, 'though
Britain will not want that for itself; shouldn't be an excuse for the disaster and madness we found ourselves. Our diversity is supposed to be an advantage to us, but our leaders have decided to do otherwise. But we are not thinking well. Every state in Nigeria is like a mini country with a comparative advantage, now imagine a scenario where all the mini countries competes with each other on a fair basis, by now we would have been the commercial hub of Africa, but some few individuals, less than 0.5 percent of the population is holding us so thight in the jugular that we are finding it difficult to breathe. Nigeria's case is akin to a land where goat is the king and lion is the subject.

You have done well. This is a good article.

The sad thing is that the situation in Nigeria has made a lot of people angry and bitter and in their bitterness they lash out and commit acts of violence ,not necessarily in fighting.

The sad thing about our government (and for that matter democratic rule in Nigeria) is that it has not taken the statesman like approach to solving these issues. Likewise, Nigerians too are not ready to do the right thing at all times. They want instant solutions to their problems...

Well, I can only hope for better for my country. This country really is a contraption, a zoo, a mess, a joke, and deserves every abuse it gets. Lugard made a mistake though....

But it is the only country we've got. It has a lot of lemons...but we got to figure out how to make sweet lemonade out of the lemons. I hope I can do my bit for that there.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by TGM2015: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2019
Just to share.
Picture 1 and 2 is data page and cover page of America Passport.
Picture 3 is old Nigeria postal stamp.

Herdsmen are integral part of a nation, politicizing anything Fulani and Herdsmen will not do us anything good but increase insecurity levels and destroy national unity.

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by ZaOzaRoom(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2019
I can see the beautiful Tiv people of Benue state doing their swange dance too.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by TheLawTheLegal: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2019
pdppower:

Is Edo not in Niger Delta or didn’t you see the Bini Ebony artifact?
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by xreal: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I am not against the new passport carrying herdsmen inside the 64 pages, as we still have few good herdsmen going about their business peacefully, what I am against is Killer herdsmen and the way other nationals threat our passports.

And duration it takes to be ready for collection after application.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2019

Mr. historian, the world order has changed. What we now have are sovereign nation-states with fixed borders. They can't just come and grab land.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Maket: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I am not against the new passport carrying herdsmen inside the 64 pages, as we still have few good herdsmen going about their business peacefully, what I am against is Killer herdsmen and the way other nationals threat our passports.
It has been there not that it's going to be introduced to it.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by saintokwuluora(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2019

Very reasonably said...but are other tribes still migrating like the fulani?
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by godliman: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Ever since the new international passport was unveiled especially the data page which some group of people claimed to have some sect of people. AutoReportNG was able to get the new international from someone who got their from the passport office and we felt we need to set the record straight.

Base on the little we know about passport designs and implementations, we noticed that passport was designed from all the cultural and ethnic tribes of Nigeria. For example, the Benin people have the ebony artifacts, the Yorubas have the Oduduwa, the Hausas/Fulani have the herdsmen, the National Assembly, the Aso Rock in Abuja and lots more.

It will be unfair to just pick a page out of the 64-page of the international passport to make an issue out of it. The passport was designed using all the cultural traditions from the 3 ethic groups in Nigeria which are Hausa, Yoruba and Igbos.

Please see more for yourself and be the judge.

- AutoReportNG

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Ru3lb2njU7U/XSi5nFmM3AI/AAAAAAAAdxw/SYVkXJMy53ouwVx349Pbk82FaHgZ-hs2wCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-RxrsYIsShh4/XSi5lSWrwBI/AAAAAAAAdxs/G5nvQGjKdGUW7D-IVZ9o-G1o4F3VhYw0gCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-071UE_itmg4/XSi5oW0cjBI/AAAAAAAAdx0/40tS-zjd_60oHNHJGqES79xtYJXWgY04wCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-j0FStuCd0Os/XSi5pllnuJI/AAAAAAAAdx4/_fO4_-31a9IddduzkvIVf5aHISPzRUxUQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-YfM-QQer2aI/XSi5sQSG1gI/AAAAAAAAdyE/hu624OOPANguwbN_JPXYt34xGov5yO5JQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_009_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-BxNgM5Jb56w/XSi5uNTvQQI/AAAAAAAAdyM/Slan_j5dluM9z9vfSZNgB-FxdYQCSS1ywCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_011_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-KjA27qwobrE/XSi5vDEiV5I/AAAAAAAAdyQ/vauP8XA-S9gPLJkI6zw4VuvE8Y19nA5EACLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_012_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

The Data Page of An American Passport

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3S_pbpNlm7w/XSi5kg2V-zI/AAAAAAAAdxo/PgyPp0UbLWElEMRTaDla_vPiDX_9wGgDQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Editorial Note
This is not about being paid by a group of people, it's about being investigative and setting the records right which AutoReportNG stands for... To see more, please check the source

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/the-truth-about-nigerian-new.html

If a known thief tries to give alms his motive will still be suspected so I dont blame the alarmist, this govt has lost our trust already.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2019

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Turantula(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2019
Ray97:
is it all of them that picked ak47. is like calling the whole south east baby factory or blood sister fucker.
Baby factory? So what about millions of Almajiri begging in every corner of the North? Maybe that one is baby 3D printing.
Anumpama
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Butoneday2(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2019
pdppower:
There is nothing like niger delta, you a guys are biafrans. Believe it or not.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by afroxyz: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2019
Warship:

It was done deliberately to create a false impression about Nigeria being a Fulani country otherwise, why will a minority group like Fulani be placed on the first page as you rightly observed.?

so.placing a group on the first page means they are dominant? so if they out igbo or yoruba kn the first page it means they are the domineering group in nugeria?

why did God merge me with morons such as yourself and others ?
spits!

Nigerians are big fools

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by okenikpoto(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
[WHAT IS INVESTIGATIVE HERE?quote author=AutoReportNG post=80201179]Ever since the new international passport was unveiled especially the data page which some group of people claimed to have some sect of people. AutoReportNG was able to get the new international from someone who got their from the passport office and we felt we need to set the record straight.

Base on the little we know about passport designs and implementations, we noticed that passport was designed from all the cultural and ethnic tribes of Nigeria. For example, the Benin people have the ebony artifacts, the Yorubas have the Oduduwa, the Hausas/Fulani have the herdsmen, the National Assembly, the Aso Rock in Abuja and lots more.

It will be unfair to just pick a page out of the 64-page of the international passport to make an issue out of it. The passport was designed using all the cultural traditions from the 3 ethic groups in Nigeria which are Hausa, Yoruba and Igbos.

Please see more for yourself and be the judge.

- AutoReportNG

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Ru3lb2njU7U/XSi5nFmM3AI/AAAAAAAAdxw/SYVkXJMy53ouwVx349Pbk82FaHgZ-hs2wCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-RxrsYIsShh4/XSi5lSWrwBI/AAAAAAAAdxs/G5nvQGjKdGUW7D-IVZ9o-G1o4F3VhYw0gCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-071UE_itmg4/XSi5oW0cjBI/AAAAAAAAdx0/40tS-zjd_60oHNHJGqES79xtYJXWgY04wCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-j0FStuCd0Os/XSi5pllnuJI/AAAAAAAAdx4/_fO4_-31a9IddduzkvIVf5aHISPzRUxUQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-YfM-QQer2aI/XSi5sQSG1gI/AAAAAAAAdyE/hu624OOPANguwbN_JPXYt34xGov5yO5JQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_009_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-BxNgM5Jb56w/XSi5uNTvQQI/AAAAAAAAdyM/Slan_j5dluM9z9vfSZNgB-FxdYQCSS1ywCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_011_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-KjA27qwobrE/XSi5vDEiV5I/AAAAAAAAdyQ/vauP8XA-S9gPLJkI6zw4VuvE8Y19nA5EACLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_012_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

The Data Page of An American Passport

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3S_pbpNlm7w/XSi5kg2V-zI/AAAAAAAAdxo/PgyPp0UbLWElEMRTaDla_vPiDX_9wGgDQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Editorial Note
This is not about being paid by a group of people, it's about being investigative and setting the records right which AutoReportNG stands for... To see more, please check the source

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/the-truth-about-nigerian-new.html

[/quote]
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Korllami007:

The last time I checked the S/E haven't killed any other tribes in thousands every year and wants to take their lands. undecided

Igbos kill thousands through armed robbery, selling of fake and expired drugs, adulterated products, kidnapping etc. Igbos are doing more harm than Fulani if we are to call a spade by its name. If all foolanis are killers, then all Igbos are criminals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria / Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.