Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Have Been Used By My Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Used By My Best Friend (4590 Views)

Have You Ever Been Used As A Rebound Before? / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by natosjahdi: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Note: u dont have to believe this!
So guys I have this weird ability right from when I was a kid. I can know what will happen within 5mins interval. However, I dont use it because i really get kinda moody after using it hence i do not use it for any reason even for my exams. I only told my brother and my female bestie just in 2019. I am 21years old.
I dont do betting I hate it and will never engage in such. after all a football match is 90mins nd I only know 5mins future therefore I cant even use it to make money( so useless).Recently my bestfriend will be like 'babe wetin go happen for this match at every 85 or 90minute, me knowing fully well that you cant place a bet in an ongoing match and beside a girl cant be playing bet9ja na..I will just tell her thinking its out of curiosity. I never knew there was something like live bet. My Goodness this girl and her boyfriend( the one using her together to me) has been using me to make hello of money. I feel really pained and is distraught. The guy recently bought a new ride and rented a new apartment for her whilst I still suffer here In a self contain.. she used me against my principles..
Am really hurt. I dont even know what to do again
I just found out yesterday when she was screaming after... was it Serbia abi Syria that scored Portugal yesterday of which I told my her that they will score in the 91st wen she ask few minutes before the 91st minute.. I discovered it was a bet..
U guys will hardly understand how I feel

8 Likes

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Alhajikinky(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmm

Nawao

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by DSC7: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
For money ritual? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Ammishaddai: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
You've been watch too many reruns of Nicolas Cage's movie called Next. Better stop before you embarrass yourself undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by daddytime(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Advertorial.. grin

Okay, tell us this....

When will Bubu finally make #1=$1?

Check my signature below.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Sonnobax15(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op, please how can I be your friend? angry. I promise not to use you like your friend did to you sad.

Na this kind friends I dey find with both torch and candle for day time...........Op,like seriously,na wetin you no know nai your mate take pass you cool. That's just the way it is..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by SILENTandSMART2: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
So what should we do now ? We all nairaland members should beat the guy up or what...?

It's a thing if you're the one you will do,shey if i see correct Mouth wey dey bring confirm things ano go whine ham collect the useful information i need.... Though I don't support betting but still the guy never do anything bad to you ..

And If it's true you can still use your five minutes future seeing to be q millionaire in dollars.....
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Laturuturu: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
I am sorry
I won't use you again
Or make I use u for rituals ni

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by natosjahdi: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You've been watch too many reruns of Nicolas Cage's movie called Next. Better stop before you embarrass yourself undecided
mark my words I will find you!
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Ammishaddai: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
natosjahdi:
You'll only find a weed call Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Kucoin: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
just continue to wallow in your self contain... principle ko, principal ni undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Omo cheesy cheesy
Your story is hard to digest ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by jaeyking(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Weeeeed
Iniesta stoppage time goal
9/11 attack, attack at NDA and so on

U no see Buhari winning
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by AutoChick4U(f): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
natosjahdi:
Why sad? No one asked u not to make use of ur gift naw
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
U can open a bet account and do the live bet urself there is no limit to what u can earn in an hour. Goodluck no forget me when u hammer

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Smartb0y: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
I just wasted 5 very precious minutes reading this post smdh.
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Truvelisback(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
natosjahdi:
So guys I have this weird ability right from when I was a kid. I can know what will happen within 5mins interval. However, I dont use it because i really get kinda moody after using it hence i do not use it for any reason even for my exams. I only told my brother and my female bestie just in 2019. I am 21years old.
I dont do betting I hate it and will never engage in such. after all a football match is 90mins nd I only know 5mins future therefore I cant even use it to make money( so useless).Recently my bestfriend will be like 'babe wetin go happen for this match at every 85 or 90minute, me knowing fully well that you cant place a bet in an ongoing match and beside a girl cant be playing bet9ja na..I will just tell her thinking its out of curiosity. I never knew there was something like live bet. My Goodness this girl and her boyfriend( the one using her together to me) has been using me to make hello of money. I feel really pained and is distraught. The guy recently bought a new ride and rented a new apartment for her whilst I still suffer here In a self contain.. she used me against my principles..
I just found out yesterday when she was screaming after... was it Serbia abi Syria that scored Portugal yesterday of which I told my her that they will score in the 91st wen she ask few minutes before the 91st minute.. I discovered it was a bet..
Na which kind merlin film be dis one na?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by NnamdiN: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Badagry Nicolas Cage

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by AYNL: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
give me your WhatsApp number let make a deal this weekend club football will resume 50/50 send your number if you're truly what you say are ni o if not dey your dey

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by AYNL: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
By the way Why are you so confused you were 23 this afternoon,and you're 21 this night you dey ok so?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by ClassicMan202(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
DSC7:
For money ritual? undecided

Oga read am first na

Your bloood dey rush o
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Ifiok21: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
If you look at the profile you will know this one is just looking for cheap clout. Liar liar pants on fire
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by revived: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
natosjahdi:

Alaye you no wise
Wey you suppose dae you your gift trade shitcoins or dae hustle gems on coinmarket cap, you dae here dae cap nonsense
At your age I already used three cars

You better polish and use your gift well and also avoid banging.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by sow4me(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
natosjahdi:

Bro, so sorry about that. Its how the world is. Can i ask a personal question tho? Like a private chat?
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by isaiah4life(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lolz! Sir, I just like the way you are blunt in dishing out your thought.

revived:

Alaye you no wise
Wey you suppose dae you your gift trade shitcoins or dae hustle gems on coinmarket cap, you dae here dae cap nonsense
At your age I already used three cars

You better polish and use your gift well and also avoid banging.
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by yunqdady: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
I smell format

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by sow4me(m): 1:54am On Nov 16, 2021
yunqdady:
I smell format

I got such kinda gift too but in a diff way shaa
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by OnyeObodo: 2:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Since you have discovered your super talent, why not use it and blow?

Why bring it to Nairaland? Hope you are not looking for Magas?
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by SenecaTheYonger: 3:17am On Nov 16, 2021
natosjahdi:

Have you lost your gift? If not check your email
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Virginnn(f): 4:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Let's be business partners.
Everytime your prediction comes to pass, you get a percentage of the winnings.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Every gambler knows the secret to survive by knowing what to keep and what to throw away. Cos every hand is a winner and every hand is also a loser. The best death is to die while sleeping.
U gat to know when to hold on, when to walk away and when to run.
Don't count ur money while on the table cos there is enough time to count when the deal is done.
Re: I Have Been Used By My Best Friend by OSDD(m): 6:06am On Nov 16, 2021
Jah!!! Why I no get this kind of gift.. I go don buy PJ since

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Isn't What I Look Out For In A Man But This. / My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 / Being Happy & Looking Good: Is The Best Revenge, Yes Or No? What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.