Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? (27681 Views)

Should I Take Custody After Divorce As A Man / U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western / Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
adanny01:

My God! You are impossible. Girl, your reasoning is shit. Every time you talk its just shit, shit, shit and shit.

I have an uncle a very intelligent and renowned psychiatrists. He was responsible and had a promising carreer ahead of him. He was accosted by armed robbers and shot 4 times, 2 in the abdomen, 1 in the chest and 1 in the head. He survived physically but not mentally. His carreer stopped right there. He was kept in the government payroll for 15years receiving salary and not doing any job until a government got tired of supporting him and dismissed him. With no pension.

According to you, he is worst than an infidel.

Around 2015 during the recession, a friend who was very comfortable in the construction industry lost his job because his company had no contract. He had no job nor income until this year they company got contracts and resumed then called him back with twice his entitlement.

My father who is retired, his pension is not enough for the kind of standard of living they had while having 2 adopted kids in the university.

A friend who is running a private Building Electrical Service Design and consultancy business got very low patronage during the 2015 recession also say his income come down from a 500k average per month to as low as 50k. There were times when he had to park his car due to a fault and enter taxi for a month. He was broke as hell.

By you, Job in the bible is worst than an infidel. You need a new line of thought.

I am not the one sir

Argue with the Bible sir

1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by otobasin2323(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
Were is she from in Rivers state?
opopo town
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by adanny01(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ybaby:

I am not the one sir

Argue with the Bible sir

1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

One of the reasons why Christianity has degraded is the lack of comprehension with which especially people of this generation read, comprehend and translate the Bible.

If such comprehension is what you base your life, am afraid you would have been leading a wrong life from a very wrong perception of what the Bible says.

I advise you to get a Bible with commentary so that you don't just use the Bible wrongly like in this case.

On the particular verse, the context is with regards to deliberate neglect not incapacity to provide. Deliberate neglect means I have money in my account but refuse to pay my child's school fees, I am worst than an infidel. My grandmother is living in a leaky house and I can afford to fix the roof but deliberately refuse to fix the roof, i am worst than an infidel. His own means my immediate family such as wife and children and his own house means relatives such as parents, grandparents and other distant relatives. The Bible does not expect me to be 100% responsible 100% of the time for all my own (my family) and my own house (extended family). The Bible means you provide for them if you have it. And if you have it and you dont provide for them then you are worst than the person who is not of the Christian faith.

The Bible knows some people cannot afford to feed their own family and as such cannot call such poor fathers infidels.

Read the commentary below and be advised accordingly.

◄ 1 Timothy 5:8 ►
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he has denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

But if any provide not for his own.—This repeated warning was necessary in the now rapidly widening circle of believers. Then, in those early days, as now, men and women were attempting to persuade themselves that the hopes and promises of Christians could be attained and won by a mere profession of faith, by an assent to the historical truths, by a barren reception of the doctrine of the atonement, without any practice of stern self-denial, apart from any loving consideration for others; there were evidently in that great Church of Ephesus, which St. Paul knew so well not a few professed believers in the Crucified who, while possessed themselves of a competence, perhaps even of wealth, could calmly look on while their relations and friends languished in the deepest poverty.
And specially for those of his own house.—The circle of those for whose support and sustenance a Christian was responsible is here enlarged: not merely is the fairly prosperous man who professes to love Christ, bound to do his best for his nearest relations, such as his mother and grandmother, but St. Paul says “he must assist those of his own house,” in which term relatives who are much more distant are included, and even dependents connected with the family who had fallen into poverty and distress.

He hath denied the faith.—Faith, considered as a rule of life, is practically denied by one who neglects these kindly duties and responsibilities, for “faith worketh by love” (Galatians 5:6). Faith here is considered by St. Paul, not as mere belief in the doctrine, or even in a person, but as a rule of life.

And is worse than an infidel.—The rules even of the nobler Pagan moralists forbid such heartless selfishness.

For a Christian, then, deliberately to neglect such plain duties would bring shame and disgrace on the religion of the loving Christ, and, notwithstanding the name he bore, and the company in which he was enrolled, such a denier of the faith would be really worse than a heathen.

In addition, read NLT version. It says, "But those who won't care for there relatives". The word "won't" means its a deliberate act.

Besides, what makes it only a mans responsibility, doesnt a woman share in responsibility of her own?

When a man dies, does his responsibility to his family follow him to heaven and if he is not able to be responsible for them even after death he is an infidel.

Me, i just wonder how you came to that conclusion.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
adanny01:

One of the reasons why Christianity has degraded is the lack of comprehension with which especially people of this generation read, comprehend and translate the Bible.

If such comprehension is what you base your life, am afraid you would have been leading a wrong life from a very wrong perception of what the Bible says.

I advise you to get a Bible with commentary so that you don't just use the Bible wrongly like in this case.

On the particular verse, the context is with regards to deliberate neglect not incapacity to provide. Deliberate neglect means I have money in my account but refuse to pay my child's school fees, I am worst than an infidel. My grandmother is living in a leaky house and I can afford to fix the roof but deliberately refuse to fix the roof, i am worst than an infidel. His own means my immediate family such as wife and children and his own house means relatives such as parents, grandparents and other distant relatives. The Bible does not expect me to be 100% responsible 100% of the time for all my own (my family) and my own house (extended family). The Bible means you provide for them if you have it. And if you have it and you dont provide for them then you are worst than the person who is not of the Christian faith.

The Bible knows some people cannot afford to feed their own family and as such cannot call such poor fathers infidels.

You should be in the business catergory then. For an incapacitated man you have too much time on your hands replying me - use that time to make money or am i paying you?.
Have you tried affiliate marketing? use your time judiciously.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by adanny01(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ybaby:

You should be in the business catergory then. For an incapacitated man you have too much time on your hands replying me - use that time to make money or am i paying you?.
Have you tried affiliate marketing? use your time judiciously.

Ain't you remorseful atleast. Hmmmm, na that persin wei u go marry i pity.

At least be grateful that i thought you 1 thing you believed wrong from the Bible but no, you are hell bent on insulting me.

Incapacitated man that i am? Na dicck i no get, abi na food, house, car, leg, hand wei i no get?Even if i dont have N1 to my name at this moment, looking at my wife and 3 children, i know i have recieved more blesings from God than you. If my incapacity reaches my dicck at this moment, i am grateful to God I have fuccked long enough and have produced offspings. If my incapacity drops me dead now, i am grateful for what God has given me and would die knowing i left a good legacy for my children.

What do you have, mental incapacity?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Sophiemama: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
otobasin2323:
opopo town
This people even uphold their tradition and custom more than any other place in Rivers state. Its a pity the girl didn't tell you this before she open leg for you.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
adanny01:

At least be grateful that i thought you 1 thing you believed wrong from the Bible but no, you are hell bent on insulting me.

Incapacitated man that i am? Na dicck i no get, abi na food, house, car, leg, hand wei i no get?Even if i dont have N1 to my name at this moment, looking at my wife and 3 children, i know i have recieved more blesings from God than you. If my incapacity reaches my dicck at this moment, i am grateful to God I have fuccked long enough and have produced offspings. If my incapacity drops me dead now, i am grateful for what God has given me and would die knowing i left a good legacy for my children.

We are on the same page as long as you have a good legacy for your children and they are well provided for by you - however if you are not providing for them then you are the problem.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
adanny01:

AY just bought his wife a brand new car https://www.nairaland.com/5298488/ay-gifts-himself-wife-mabel

AY is not an infidel

AY is not asking his wife to pay rent and he will pay school fees

AY is a man like you

AY is not looking for excuses not to be responsible

Continue to keep the bar low for yourself - na you sabi. I have said alot today if you still insist on not fully taking care of YOUR OWN family then may heaven grant you your wish of sharing bills with your wife.

Men like you are aspiring to be president, governor but you want to share bills with a woman and the universe says your wish is my command.

Don't come here and say since my wife has been earning more than me she no longer respects me - we donot want to hear it.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by jeyselassie(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Asquare84:

If what you said is true then Regina Daniel should recognize her father too
lol
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by adanny01(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ybaby:

AY just bought his wife a brand new car https://www.nairaland.com/5298488/ay-gifts-himself-wife-mabel

AY is not an infidel

AY is not asking his wife to pay rent and he will pay school fees

AY is a man like you

AY is not looking for excuses not to be responsible

Continue to keep the bar low for yourself - na you sabi. I have said alot today if you still insist on not fully taking care of YOUR OWN family then may heaven grant you your wish of sharing bills with your wife.

Men like you are aspiring to be president, governor but you want to share bills with a woman and the universe says your wish is my command.

Don't come here and say since my wife has been earning more than me she no longer respects me - we donot want to hear it.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by otobasin2323(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
Sophiemama:
This people even uphold their tradition and custom more than any other place in Rivers state. Its a pity the girl didn't tell you this before she open leg for you.
so there is no hope for me?
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Sophiemama: 4:29am On Jul 14, 2019
otobasin2323:
so there is no hope for me?
I can't say that,but go with your family and do things in an amicable way.
Ask around if there is anything you can do to make the child legitimately yours since the mum has refused to marry you.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2019
adanny01:

In addition, read NLT version. It says, "But those who won't care for there relatives". The word "won't" means its a deliberate act.

Besides, what makes it only a mans responsibility, doesnt a woman share in responsibility of her own?

When a man dies, does his responsibility to his family follow him to heaven and if he is not able to be responsible for them even after death he is an infidel.

Me, i just wonder how you came to that conclusion.

I saw this photo and my mind went straight to you. Hope you are good? We already know which one you are grin grin

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by wirinet(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2019
Ybaby:

I saw this photo and my mind went straight to you. Hope you are good? We already know which one you are grin grin
You are carrying this your warped reasoning to absurd levels. You are desperately trying to justify the fact that you have no value save the hole between your legs. Young girls reading this should shun such philosophy and learn to be self sufficient and not to rely on other human beings for their existence.

Example of AY, you brought does not tell the whole story. Mabel married Ayo when he had nothing (when he was an infidel (according to you). They had been married for 9 year, but went out for 15years, right atfer finishing school. Mabel was already an interior designer and not a liability like you. Mabel must have help advanced AY's career, so it is very logical for AY to constantly show her appreciation for staying with him when he had having nothing.

Same with 2face. 2face was trekking from surulere to Obalende to practice and record his music when he met and went out with Ann. She stayed with him when he had nothing, absolutely nothing. Even though he messed up with many gold diggers like yourself when he eventually made it, he eventually married Ann, and constantly shows appreciation to her.

Most men hate liabilities. This is the 21st century and not the 18th when women were simply sex objects and baby factories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2019
wirinet:

You are carrying this your warped reasoning to absurd levels. You are desperately trying to justify the fact that you have no value save the hole between your legs. Young girls reading this should shun such philosophy and learn to be self sufficient and not to rely on other human beings for their existence.

Example of AY, you brought does not tell the whole story. Mabel married Ayo when he had nothing (when he was an infidel (according to you). They had been married for 9 year, but went out for 15years, right atfer finishing school. Mabel was already an interior designer and not a liability like you. Mabel must have help advanced AY's career, so it is very logical for AY to constantly show her appreciation for staying with him when he had having nothing.

Same with 2face. 2face was trekking from surulere to Obalende to practice and record his music when he met and went out with Ann. She stayed with him when he had nothing, absolutely nothing. Even though he messed up with many gold diggers like yourself when he eventually made it, he eventually married Ann, and constantly shows appreciation to her.

Most men hate liabilities. This is the 21st century and not the 18th when women were simply sex objects and baby factories.

I understand but which of these men are you though?
Men who need a woman to help them financially or children to hawk to assist them financially are the problem of the world.YUCK! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A MAN!

If you are going 50/50 with your wife she does not REALLY respect you. She will pretend to and lie to her friends you bought her the necklace or car but deep down she wishes she married a real man so she does not have to lie.

Aboro la so fun omo luabi to ba de nu eh ah di odindin. I doubt you will hear sha. To you, you think you are enjoying her money but you are eatting your man pride and probably have man boobs from excess estrogen with all that receptive female energy. Continue collecting from a woman.

Instead of you to fight poverty and hold out your chest like a true man. You keep looking for ways to justify your brokeness. How old are you? If you are over 30 then it is done. I drop my typing pad. grin grin grin

Most responsible men feel ashamed collecting money from a woman - it wounds their ego. I am Yoruba but IGBO MEN I hail you - Igbo kwenu!!! I don't want to go deeper but again Igbo Kwenu!!! I hail men who provide, I hail Igbo and Ijebu men.

Ladies when choosing a man - look at the pic attached and ask which one of them is he ?? No go commit to buy mattress I buy rug man o. #shameful

Ladies We need men who are happy for us to hide behind the sofa while they fight the intruder and protect us and the children.

Ladies We need men who are happy to go into the world and work with their fellow men to provide for us. Feel free to take your egg to a provider's house where it will flourish. Your children need to flourish oooo. Poverty kills destiny - may our children prosper. Put your kids needs before any lazy man's wimps .

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by wirinet(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2019
Ybaby:

I understand. Which of these men are you though?
Men who need a woman to help them financially or children to hawk to assist them financially are the problem of the world.YUCK! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A MAN!
Instead of you to fight poverty and hold out your chest like a true man. You keep looking for ways to justify your brokeness. How old are you? If you are over 30 then it is done. I drop my typing pad. grin grin grin

Most responsible men feel ashamed collecting money from a woman - it wounds their ego. I am Yoruba but IGBO MEN I hail you - Igbo kwenu!!! I don't want to go deeper but again Igbo Kwenu!!! I hail men who provide, I hail Igbo men.

Ladies when choosing a man - look at the pic attached and ask which one of them is he ?? No go commit to buy mattress I buy rug man o. #shameful

If your submission is the attitude of yoruba women, then I am grateful to God, I married an Igbo. You have now confirmed that Yoruba women will only stay with you only when the going is good and abandon the husband or boyfriend at the first signs of trouble. In actual fact I have seen such behaviour by yoruba women. They abandon their husbands for other men when the husband has financial difficulties, and them come back and beg when they hear the man is financially buoyant again. The funniest thing is that the mothers encourage such behaviours.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2019
wirinet:

If your submission is the attitude of yoruba women, then I am grateful to God, I married an Igbo. You have now confirmed that Yoruba women will only stay with you only when the going is good and abandon the husband or boyfriend at the first signs of trouble. In actual fact I have seen such behaviour by yoruba women. They abandon their husbands for other men when the husband has financial difficulties, and them come back and beg when they hear the man is financially buoyant again. The funniest thing is that the mothers encourage such behaviours.

You did not answer my question sir !!! Which of those men are you ??
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2019
adanny01:

Dont mind those young girls who think it is the amount of money one keeps or makes in a month that makes one a man.

A man is simply that person who sees responsibility and takes it, it is not how much he makes.

I have 3 children too, non of them finished 1 tin of cerelac (we tried for each one for sake of our conscience). Only the 1st one had SMA Gold when the mother didnt have enough breast milk at 1st. My older children like Beverages eg Milo, Bornvita, Ovaltine, Horlicks and cereals like cornflakes, oats, golden morn and most of the Kellogg's range.

Those who say formula are unaware that it is a subtitute for breast milk in cases where the mother doesn't produce enough, died during child birth or for whatever reason doesn't want to breast feed.

People now see it as a status statement to feed their infants formulas while breast milk is the real deal. Children older than 6months have other requirements which even local women know how to produce with the right ingredients.

Women are generally all about status. A responsible man uses his head.

The big problem in this issue is not how the child will be clothed, fed and educated. It is if the father has people who will help take care of that child when he is away at work.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Yussuf06: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2019
Ok
PoliteActivist:

You hit "Quote" under the post
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Yussuf06: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2019
�i don learn am.big head!�
MEGAWATCH:

For now, nobody go show you that one. If them show you now, you go come the insult people up and down. So make you kuku ma dey type the way you dey type now make we have peace.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Women are generally all about status. A responsible man uses his head.

The big problem in this issue is not how the child will be clothed, fed and educated. It is if the father has people who will help take care of that child when he is away at work.

Mirror mirror on the wall. Which of those men are you ?? grin grin grin

Nature made women all about status so that she can put encouragement and fire under a man so he can fulfill his fullest potential. That is what a mother does, that is what a wife does, that is what a daughter does. A man should look at the women in his life and want to give them the world. Once most men have a daughter they go mad at work - to bring her money, protection, status and pride.

Most Yang/men understand this and that is why when they buy thier wife a car they tell instablog9ja because they are proud of it
but
if a woman buys her husband a car she will use her last breath to lie that she did not - she is ashamed she is with a low par man.

The Queen's husband is not a king he is a prince like her sons
but
The king's wife is a queen and no one else but other queens have that status.

Decide as men today if you are a king or a prince. If your wife gives you money, status, protection you are her son - that is the job of a mother.
I will protect my son with everything I have but I will not do same for my husband - My husband does not expect me to. He expects me to show the world he is a successful man through my beauty, articulation, the way the children look and behave and through my total demeanor.

I am not his protector or provider I am his babe. Ogbeke no 1 of his house just like his Range Rover I make him shine - his 50/50 friends envy him because thier wives are aging fast through stress. They want a woman like me but cannot afford her because they are lazy.

Again which of those men are you ?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by adanny01(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2019
Ybaby:

Nature made women all about status so that she can put encouragement and fire under a man so he can fulfill his fullest potential. That is what a mother does, that is what a wife does, that is what a daughter does. A man should look at the women in his life and want to give them the world. Once most men have a daughter they go mad at work - to bring her money, protection, status and pride.

Most Yang/men understand this and that is why when they buy thier wife a car they tell instablog9ja because they are proud of it
but
if a woman buys her husband a car she will use her last breath to lie that she did not - she is ashamed she is with a low par man.

but

Decide as men today if you are a king or a prince. If your wife gives you money, status, protection you are her son - that is the job of a mother.
I will protect my son with everything I have but I will not do same for my husband - My husband does not expect me to. He expects me to show the world he is a successful man through my beauty, articulation, the way the children look and behave and through my total demeanor.

I am not his protector or provider I am his babe. Ogbeke no 1 of his house just like his Range Rover I make him shine - his 50/50 friends envy him because thier wives are aging fast through stress. They want a woman like me but cannot afford her because they are lazy.

I want and have a woman who's got brains. I want to be proud of her for her intellect not her boobs, backside, fashion sense or makeup skill. She should know my needs, my prayers and back me up accordingly. If i till the farm, i expect her to plant seeds after me not say hire a planting machine. When i say "honey am home", i expect her to say how was your day not how much did you bring. When i say honey, i lost my entire investment in that business deal, i expect her to say, "babe, cheer up, we'll (not you'll) get back on our feet, meanwhile here is something i saved from all the money you've been giving me". These are signs of a good and virtuous woman, a helper, a companion. Gen 2:18 For it is not good for a man to be alone, I will make him a helper who is right for him.

I have a daughter which I prayed to God to give me. My responsibility to my daughter is not to buy her a house or a car or give status or any of the sort that makes you feel proud. It is to train her physically, morally and in every other way that would make her an important person (not only to marry an important man) in her own home and the society.

I'll provide food, shelter and clothing for as long as possible. I will pay her school fees for as far as she can go and as far as i can afford to. I will even buy her a car and house if i can and build an entire multi billion Naira company for her if i can afford it. Above all, i wish she can do all the things i wish to give her by herself. I will train her to be independent, with or without a man to succeed.

When she gets married, i want her put her head together with her husband to do the same thing I did for her and her siblings. I expect her to support her siblings in their difficult moments.

Now, I dont understand why you are focussed on a man to be your saviour in this time and age when women seek equal rights with men? Is it that you dropped out of school or your parents were so poor that you promised to find a man to get you out of poverty? Maybe you were raised without a father by a mother who did all to give you the little you have. She probably unintentionally set a bad example for you due to her struggles. You seem to be obsessed with the idea of a rich mans wife who owns a Range Rover.

When you first posted the pictures of diapers, formula and children clothing, i thought you meant well with a higher standard. I didn't know that gold digging was the idea behind the diapers, formula et al.

Maybe gold digging is even above you, who knows, you might even be a little olosho hoping to up your status to a professional gold digger. How much is your price? I've never done olosho's but i have friends who might be interested IF you smell and look right. Call me 08181811140, you will not regret the clients.

Oh, consider me your P.I.M.P!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by slaywife: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2019
Ybaby:

but

but

LOL. Gurrrl, you are mouthed grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2019
adanny01:

I want and have a woman who's got brains. I want to be proud of her for her intellect not her boobs, backside, fashion sense or makeup skill. She should know my needs, my prayers and back me up accordingly. If i till the farm, i expect her to plant seeds after me not say hire a planting machine. When i say "honey am home", i expect her to say how was your day not how much did you bring. When i say honey, i lost my entire investment in that business deal, i expect her to say, "babe, cheer up, we'll (not you'll) get back on our feet, meanwhile here is something i saved from all the money you've been giving me". These are signs of a good and virtuous woman, a helper, a companion. Gen 2:18 For it is not good for a man to be alone, I will make him a helper who is right for him.

I have a daughter which I prayed to God to give me. My responsibility to my daughter is not to buy her a house or a car or give status or any of the sort that makes you feel proud. It is to train her physically, morally and in every other way that would make her an important person (not only to marry an important man) in her own home and the society.

I'll provide food, shelter and clothing for as long as possible. I will pay her school fees for as far as she can go and as far as i can afford to. I will even buy her a car and house if i can and build an entire multi billion Naira company for her if i can afford it. Above all, i wish she can do all the things i wish to give her by herself. I will train her to be independent, with or without a man to succeed.

When she gets married, i want her put her head together with her husband to do the same thing I did for her and her siblings. I expect her to support her siblings in their difficult moments.

Now, I dont understand why you are focussed on a man to be your saviour in this time and age when women seek equal rights with men? Is it that you dropped out of school or your parents were so poor that you promised to find a man to get you out of poverty? Maybe you were raised without a father by a mother who did all to give you the little you have. She probably unintentionally set a bad example for you due to her struggles. You seem to be obsessed with the idea of a rich mans wife who owns a Range Rover.

When you first posted the pictures of diapers, formula and children clothing, i thought you meant well with a higher standard. I didn't know that gold digging was the idea behind the diapers, formula et al.

Maybe gold digging is even above you, who knows, you might even be a little olosho hoping to up your status to a professional gold digger. How much is your price? I've never done olosho's but i have friends who might be interested IF you smell and look right. Call me 08181811140, you will not regret the clients.

Oh, consider me your P.I.M.P!

Being a P.I.M.P is a good start to be honest- you now have to draw up a business plan. I cannot be your only product, it will not be so profitable - you will need to add your mum, your sisters and your daugthers. When do we resume at your empire sir? wink wink wink We are eager to work wink wink wink

My question to you sir is which of those men are you ?? shocked shocked grin grin

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2019
slaywife:

LOL. Gurrrl, you are mouthed grin

Sis, these association of lazy men are just crawling around like cockroaches. Some one has to educate them.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
otobasin2323:
Good day nairalanders, ( pls ignore my errors, I am not good in typing ) I had a baby with one lady from rivers state(ex girlfriend) and I am from imo state, the baby turns out to be a boy he is 2 years old now. The lady lived with me during her pregnancy and also Gave birth under my roof.. 9months after giving birth, we started having issue. Based on am not well to do.. Cause my hustle ain't paying off. She left the house with my son. Later on she and her family found a man who has been married for so long but no child.. But the man is very wealthy and well to do in the society, the man is also from their town in rivers state ,she agreed to be the second wife so he can claim the child.

on hearing this I rejected it and met with her family so they can release my son to me and she can go ahead and marry whom ever she likes.. To my greatest suprise they all decline to my request but gave her full support that she should go ahead quoting me that in their tradition "any man that marries a lady that is with a child the child automatically answers the man's name"

With this statement it got me sad, angry cause I love my son with all my heart I don't want another man to father him.. Every month I Normally send her 15k for keep up my son... She ain't satisfied.. That am too poor for her liking... How do I take her to court the only documents I have here.. Is my sons birth certificate, his pictures with me. And all the receipt of the money I normally sent to her monthly... Pls I seriously need advice or suggestions. Thank you

At poster.

You need a 5 years financial plan to recover your son. You see those lazy men commenting on this thread cannot give you N2000 towards your problem o.

If you are in Lagos -
1. Start that Baranda work (donot be ashamed o) Go to Balogun near Madilas and pose as a seller but have arrangement with the real sellers so when someone ask for an item you will say you have it then take them to the shop - the seller will add a 20 - 30% margin for you. The Anambra boys doing it there will show you the way - do this for 3 months and save like your son's life depends on it.

2. Create 5 instagram pages and add photos of the items you are barranding - this is online baranda. Do not offer pay on delivery but offer pick up and pay before delivery- post using GIG God is Good Logistic. Go to Instablog9ja and put a notification alert. Once he posts you must comment with each of your pages. An interesting and engaging comment about the topic he has posted not about your product - the trick here is to make sure your page name contains what you are selling e.g Forever_Fit_weightloss, Silky_Skin_Cream, Raw_Human_Hair ati be be lo. The 3 months earlier is for you to study and save i.e school and do not fail to spa.m Nairaland and Facebook group with your offers.The SEO will help your business. Do this for 8 - 12 months

3. Learn how to build a website either shopify or wordpress and continue your brands on your websites. Doing the same as before from 6am - 11pm at night every day minus Sunday. From here you can enter dropshipping etc. I can teach you how to build a website when you get here.

4. Continue to grow your self, read and watch courses on youtube, Google etc

5. Go with your nice car to plead with you Ex to let you have accesss to you son once a month. Give her a good up keep money and do this for a year and then ask for once a week etc.

God bless you.

Eyin Lazy male commenters you can feel free to use this road map too it works. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by otobasin2323(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ybaby:

At poster.

You need a 5 years financial plan to recover your son. You see those lazy men commenting on this thread cannot give you N2000 towards your problem o.

If you are in Lagos -
1. Start that Baranda work (donot be ashamed o) Go to Balogun near Madilas and pose as a seller but have arrangement with the real sellers so when someone ask for an item you will say you have it then take them to the shop - the seller will add a 20 - 30% margin for you. The Anambra boys doing it there will show you the way - do this for 3 months and save like your son's life depends on it.

2. Create 5 instagram pages and add photos of the items you are barranding - this is online baranda. Do not offer pay on delivery but offer pick up and pay before delivery- post using GIG God is Good Logistic. Go to Instablog9ja and put a notification alert. Once he posts you must comment with each of your pages. An interesting and engaging comment about the topic he has posted not about your product - the trick here is to make sure your page name contains what you are selling e.g Forever_Fit_weightloss, Silky_Skin_Cream, Raw_Human_Hair ati be be lo. The 3 months earlier is for you to study and save i.e school and do not fail to spa.m Nairaland and Facebook group with your offers.The SEO will help your business. Do this for 8 - 12 months

3. Learn how to build a website either shopify or wordpress and continue your brands on your websites. Doing the same as before from 6am - 11pm at night every day minus Sunday. From here you can enter dropshipping etc. I can teach you how to build a website when you get here.

4. Continue to grow your self, read and watch courses on youtube, Google etc

5. Go with your nice car to plead with you Ex to let you have accesss to you son once a month. Give her a good up keep money and do this for a year and then ask for once a week etc.

God bless you.

Eyin Lazy male commenters you can feel free to use this road map too it works. grin grin grin

thank you so much for this great info
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
otobasin2323:
thank you so much for this great info

You are welcome. I forgot to add prayers and affirmations to that plan. Pray and I know God will help you. Hugs
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by celeb4reallife(f): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
How do you claim you love your son when you can not respect the lady and her parents? You impregnsted a lady out of wedluck. Why didn't you marry her to honour your son if you so much love him?
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by adanny01(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ybaby:

Being a P.I.M.P is a good start to be honest- you now have to draw up a business plan. I cannot be your only product, it will not be so profitable - you will need to add your mum, your sisters and your daugthers. When do we resume at your empire sir? wink wink wink We are eager to work wink wink wink

My question to you sir is which of those men are you ?? shocked shocked grin grin

Talk for yourself, I bet you are eager to meet him. Call that number.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by adanny01(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
celeb4reallife:
How do you claim you love your son when you can not respect the lady and her parents? You impregnsted a lady out of wedluck. Why didn't you marry her to honour your son if you so much love him?

I suggest you read the story once again.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
adanny01:

Talk for yourself, I bet you are eager to meet him. Call that number.

Your Mum first sir - you know she is older and I am respectful

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Tribute To Freeman David / When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? / Do You Consider Marriage & Children As Achievements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.