Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? (27804 Views)

How Can He Take Custody Of His Son / Should I Take Custody After Divorce As A Man / Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by adanny01(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ybaby:

Your Mum first sir - you know she is older and I am respectful

She's too wrinkly for such things, you'll do just fine.

By the way, this was your post some years ago.

Ybaby:
He will get a good job and you both will have a good life.

Just be sure he loves you very much so that once the good life comes - he does not decide to leave

Once sure - invest all you have in him - money. time, wisdom , inspiration - help him and God will bless you both.

He will not be a broke ass for long more - how I know ? He is optimistic !

What happened to you, was it divorce? I know it can be nasty.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
adanny01:

She's too wrinkly for such things, you'll do just fine.

By the way, this was your post some years ago.

What happened to you, was it divorce? I know it can be nasty.

Thank you for taking time to research my past post - the poster's man was not offering 15k monthly upkeep for a child once a child is involved in the story changes. We donot need hungry kids whose fathers are alive but lazy.

Me too am wrinkly - she leads and i follow. Some young men have wrinkly fetish. organize them for your mum and I

1 Like

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by adanny01(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ybaby:

Thank you for taking time to research my past post - the poster's man was not offering 15k monthly upkeep for a child once a child is involved in the story changes. We donot need hungry kids whose fathers are alive but lazy.

Me too am wrinkly - she leads and i follow. Some young men have wrinkly fetish. organize them for your mum and I

Since you feel so high and mighty, let me give you the opportunity to give unto others as the rich men you've come across given you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5294066/needed-ailing-dad

Touch the life of an ailing old man. You dont need to show me proof, just do it between you and God and i will know.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
spongeisback:
Ikwerres are not igbos.
They're. Any tribe that speaks Igbo is Igbo, whether in the Niger Delta or Igboland. We have Yorubas in Kogi, and they've never denied that they're not Yorubas. Ikwerres speak Igbo and bear Igbo names as well. Are Chibuike Amaechi, Elechi Amadi, Nyesom Wike Yoruba, Ijaw, Fulani, Itsekiri or Hausa names?
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by ModestGal(f): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ybaby:
15k cannot do nothing for that child. How much is baby food? How much is daycare? etc

I will be honest with you - allow that rich man to look after that child biko and try and make money - take courses, hustle, get a job etc.

A child belongs comes out of who? the father or the mother?? it is who a mother gives her child to that is the father. Ok!? No one is sure who thier true father is - it is whoever your mum tells you is your father that is your father! Ok!?

Get money before you try for another baby with the next lucky lady or that one too will give your child to the highest bidder.

Most woman don't know babies are expensive until they have them - a mother's job is to do what is best for her child. Try and understand. Go make some money.

I have included prices of baby things below - does not contain school fees. He is mine is not the point here - It is can you give him a good life? You need to man up it is not about sperm. Once a child is on earth it is about provision. People will say otherwise but don't let anyone trick you. If you love that child you will let the rich man adopt him and use your ego to make money. Your child does not need your love as much as he needs diapers and formula

The truth hurts and I am sorry
You are a disgrace to humanity with this your useless culture. So this is how you people do? Deny a Father's access to his child because he's poor? May God punish all of you who do this thing very callous and wicked act.
15k is enough to feed a baby, how much is minimum wage in Nigeria? Is it not 18k? How much are npowers beneficiary are collecting? Its 30k and I know married men who collect that to feed their family and yet you are saying 15k is too small for the child.
Well, if the op is rich and gives just 15k, then we would say its small, but if he sweat to get that 15k because of his love for the child, then its not bad. And I'm sure if he has more he would give his child. I really like this op for being a very responsible father filled with the love for his child, May God bless his kindness. Many single mothers would be happy to get such a lovely baby father. Yes, hes poor,but we see today, no one knows tomorrow. He's trying his best for his son and I appreciate that and I'm sure God will bless him out of that.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2020
ModestGal:

You are a disgrace to humanity with this your useless culture. So this is how you people do? Deny a Father's access to his child because he's poor? May God punish all of you who do this thing very callous and wicked act.
15k is enough to feed a baby, how much is minimum wage in Nigeria? Is it not 18k? How much are npowers beneficiary are collecting? Its 30k and I know married men who collect that to feed their family and yet you are saying 15k is too small for the child.
Well, if the op is rich and gives just 15k, then we would say its small, but if he sweat to get that 15k because of his love for the child, then its not bad. And I'm sure if he has more he would give his child. I really like this op for being a very responsible father filled with the love for his child, May God bless his kindness. Many single mothers would be happy to get such a lovely baby father. Yes, hes poor,but we see today, no one knows tomorrow. He's trying his best for his son and I appreciate that and I'm sure God will bless him out of that.

And may the father of your child contribute only 15k to his/her upkeep every month?

Please say Ase!
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by ModestGal(f): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Ybaby:

And may the father of your child contribute only 15k to his/her upkeep every month?

Please say Ase!
Ma, if he earns 20k and give me 15k, it is a blessing.
Its only bad if he earns big and give small. Don't you know how much it's hurtful what the woman is trying to do, give a child to someone else without the fathers consent. Let us be Human please, especially when the father has developed relationship with the baby since he was in the womb of the mother. That is extremely callous and could even make a man commit suicide. This country is poor, that is why things are like that, if we want to go by what people earn in this country, then half the population should forget about child birth because more than half the people in this country live in abject poverty.

Please don't deny a hardworking father his child, its a bad culture

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Ybaby: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2020
ModestGal:

Its only bad if he earns big and give small. Don't you know how much it's hurtful what the woman is trying to do, give a child to someone else without the fathers consent. Let us be Human please, especially when the father has developed relationship with the baby since he was in the womb of the mother. That is extremely callous and could even make a man commit suicide. This country is poor, that is why things are like that, if we want to go by what people earn in this country, then half the population should forget about child birth because more than half the people in this country live in abject poverty.

Joker!

Continue getting impregnated by 20k salary men. Just don't spread your poverty mindset here.

Also I am so sure, them - 20k salary boys are already in your inbox. Reply- Reproduce- Make your child suffer.

Not my business
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
ModestGal:

Some women's hypocrisy eh! How can you be like this? You're calling someone a disgrace to humanity but here you are wanting to collect 15k from 20k a man earns shocked Why na?

How can you be so callous? So he should survive the remaining month on 5k?

Since you're sympathetic to his state of poverty, why will you collect more than half his salary. Fear God o.
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by Oracleforce: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
otobasin2323:
Good day nairalanders, ( pls ignore my errors, I am not good in typing ) I had a baby with one lady from rivers state(ex girlfriend) and I am from imo state, the baby turns out to be a boy he is 2 years old now. The lady lived with me during her pregnancy and also Gave birth under my roof.. 9months after giving birth, we started having issue. Based on am not well to do.. Cause my hustle ain't paying off. She left the house with my son. Later on she and her family found a man who has been married for so long but no child.. But the man is very wealthy and well to do in the society, the man is also from their town in rivers state ,she agreed to be the second wife so he can claim the child.

on hearing this I rejected it and met with her family so they can release my son to me and she can go ahead and marry whom ever she likes.. To my greatest suprise they all decline to my request but gave her full support that she should go ahead quoting me that in their tradition "any man that marries a lady that is with a child the child automatically answers the man's name"

With this statement it got me sad, angry cause I love my son with all my heart I don't want another man to father him.. Every month I Normally send her 15k for keep up my son... She ain't satisfied.. That am too poor for her liking... How do I take her to court the only documents I have here.. Is my sons birth certificate, his pictures with me. And all the receipt of the money I normally sent to her monthly... Pls I seriously need advice or suggestions. Thank you

I have read this same article three months ago...why are you repeating it...nairaland and fiction story
Re: How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? by otobasin2323(m): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2020
Oracleforce:

I have read this same article three months ago...why are you repeating it...nairaland and fiction story
lol who repeated the story this is the story of my life check the date posted pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? / 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! / Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.