Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist (49058 Views)

Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom / 2019 Elections: INEC To Disqualify General Buhari, Mustapha, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Ikechu12: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
prof12:
Igbos will all die as haters of Muslims.
And that will never change anything among the Muslims.

The world hates Muslims so cry us a river.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by donprinyo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Anything dat affects igbo people's biz are what Buhari stand for.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by nams77: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

You only supported atiku because peter Obi was his running mate.
And what about yar Aqua? Sometimes you people are so blinded. I hate buhsri because he is a tribal bigot. Period!

I have Muslim friends and colleagus. My mainest man in my office is a Muslim. So tell you people they have no point.Their hate inspired ours.EOD

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by CORRECTMAN788: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
We hated him for his gross incompetence and bigotry.
He's a charlatan.

It's not about his tribe nor religion. Afterall, Yaradua and Atiku are Muslims are Fulani

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by King44(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
kotv:

Igbo have never been killed by any Ijaw. You Yoruba are something else. Always wanting others to like you and attempting to pit them against others when they don't. There's been more Igbos vs. Yoruba than any Igbo vs. Ijaw. That's why they hate you. How many Ijaw have you seen mocking biafra war and taunting the amount of Igbos killed as much as Yoruba does. How many Ijaw have you seen insulting them as much as Yoruba does. How many ijaws have you seen threatening them as much as Yoruba does yet, you expect them to love you over Ijaw. That's why they hate you. Accept the hatred you created for yourselves and stop looking for who to pass it off to.
one thing I know for sure is that dou Yoruba's we don't like the Biafra idea but we mean nobody any harm it's all for the sake of patriotism and the moment igbos start seeing yorubas and other tribes as brothers the better, you can't have one ideology that is entirely different from other peoples ideology and expect full support nobody does that, for instance when the Igbos started protesting demanding for Biafra to the extent of going violent on non supporters, if it was a just cause like a protest against buhari when he rigged himself in and people and unions etc are carried along by now buhari won't be in the pictures cos people are speaking with one voice but this is not the case, yorubas don't hate any tribe except Fulani herdsmen causing trouble and their supporters and sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by McBenedict(f): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Even with all his rubbish, u guys can't outclass d igbos. We're striving wel and u guys are dying of hunger and starvation

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Basher8583: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
QueenSekxy:
We have seen how he now treats those SW and MB that adore and worship him.

Those gworo chewing almajiri talking about religion, please, is Atiku, Yara Dua Christians?

We Igbos hate him cos he first hated us, hate Christians, he is a terrorist sympathizer, a corrupt and backward lunatic, a religious fanatic, a tribal bigot and cow fvcker.

Let us continue to show our disapproval of his ineptitude towards his repugnant demeanour.
We don't hide our feelings, we don't lick asses, we say it as it is and if you aren't comfortable with it, you can join Awolowo in rat poisoning.

If you are Igbo, and we sense the ass licking nature in You, we will label you a saboteur. We don't worship anybody, be you who!!!

You have clearly exhibited all the characters that you tagged with buhari.
Clearly you don't even know the reason why you hate him. I am quite disappointed for someone who claims to know Christ.
Is this what Christ will do?? Shame
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Damod88: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
I hate Nigerians for being foolish and inferior. Nigerians are foolish people without any hope in sight for their liberation from their genetic inferiority. They are all slaves who only enjoy worshipping their white masters in Europe and America. They cannot be redeemed.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Basher8583: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
King44:
one thing I know for sure is that dou Yoruba's we don't like the Biafra idea but we mean nobody any harm it's all for the sake of patriotism and the moment igbos start seeing yorubas and other tribes as brothers the better, you can't have one ideology that is entirely different from other peoples ideology and expect full support nobody does that, for instance when the Igbos started protesting demanding for Biafra to the extent of going violent on non supporters, if it was a just cause like a protest against buhari when he rigged himself in and people and unions etc are carried along by now buhari won't be in the pictures cos people are speaking with one voice but this is not the case, yorubas don't hate any tribe except Fulani herdsmen causing trouble and their supporters and sympathizers

Please speak for yourself. Yorubas don't hate anybody
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
life2017:
Winning 2015 election against Jonathan who skewed appointments and patronage to South East.

They love power. Under Jonathan they felt very close to power.

Quite daft n unconnected with the topic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Peter Obi was also Yaraduas running mate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by deltateam: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

It will do you and your health real good if you will just stick to reading comments, thank you.

grin grin
Wickedness in high places.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by kotv: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
King44:

That's another reason why they hate you. What's your business with their ideology? Yoruba believe in Nigeria and Igbos do not. Igbo and Yoruba are not children therefore, one shouldn't dictate to the other what they should fight for. From an outsider looking in, Igbo appears to hate Yoruba but whenever a Yoruba display interest to what they stand for such as biafra, that hatred goes out the window and they support that person. That should tell you the hatred they have for Yoruba is superficial. Stop dictating to them what you think should be their ideology and arguing/mocking/insulting what they are in support of even if it's against what Yoruba support and you'll see that love Yoruba craves for will come naturally.

Yoruba also need to stop attempting to pit Igbos against other tribes just because they don't like you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by CrimeKsmart: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
whirlwind7:

Just change your moniker to CrimeKdumb, because you're one dumb piece of sh!t.

Yes, Igbos hate Islam and Fulani. That's why Igbos gave block votes to Yar Adua and Atiku.
Igbos hate Yoruba moslems too. That's why they voted for MKO Abiola instead of Ojukwu in 1993.

Has your ranting been pacified, or you wish to throw more tantrums?
All you all failed to address the "Yoruba Muslims" part. Hypocrites
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by GuestLog: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Will you keep shut?

It obvious you igbos hate the religion of islam and thats the major reason you hate the northerners and also the "Yoruba Muslims" that exist only among igbos. You guys are only disguising under tribe but deep inside, your hatred is for Islam. Funny enough, you guys can't survive in your region you still have to run to Lagos or north people you make a living.
Was Yar'Adua a Christian? Is Atiku a Christian? This has nothing to do with Islam, don't derail this thread with religion. I personally hate Buhari because of the way he romances terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by emmadejust(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
This country is really divided in this regime than before.

This is the sentiment from a northerners

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by CrimeKsmart: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
GuestLog:
Was Yar'Adua a Christian? Is Atiku a Christian? This has nothing to do with Islam, don't derail this thread with religion. I personally hate Buhari because of the way he romances terrorism.
You all should keep shut and address the "Yoruba Muslims" part
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by NkayStory(f): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
9jatriot:
I am personally interested in this answer because Atiku is Fulani too.

I am sure you are yoruba..,so your not seeing the nepotism,corruption,ineptitude,Jihadist tendencies and the Fulani-expantionist agenda of buhari is understandable..

You have been programmed not to see anything wrong with buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
King44:
You're an absolute id*iot . FOO*L

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
I made a comment in the first page asking why muslims hate Christians and why they call non-Muslims infidels, the Mods have deleted my comment.

I ask a question about Islam, instead of you to prove me wrong, you delete my comment.

Typical Muslim.

Nairaland is aiding in the division and disunity in this country.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
He is a killer,a bigot,a nepotist and a hypocrite.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by NaijaNaWaa: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
To put it simply, Igbos hate Buhari because the man is a satanic bigot; and a hate filled, blood sucking vampire.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Zenlife: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Not even a scratch in comparison to Buhari's malicious deadly hate for igbos.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by King44(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
kotv:

That's another reason why they hate you. What's your business with their ideology? Yoruba believe in Nigeria and Igbos do not. Igbo and Yoruba are not children therefore, one shouldn't dictate to the other what they should fight for. From an outsider looking in, Igbo appears to hate Yoruba but whenever a Yoruba display interest to what they stand for such as biafra, that hatred goes out the window and they support that person. That should tell you the hatred they have for Yoruba is superficial. Stop dictating to them what you think should be their ideology and arguing/mocking/insulting what they are in support of even if it's against what Yoruba support and you'll see that love Yoruba craves for will come naturally.

Yoruba also need to stop attempting to pit Igbos against other tribes just because they don't like you.
just because other tribes don't like yorubas really!! I laugh n you said Yoruba's are craving for love another really!!! I am touched lol... abeg how many ethnic hate Yorubas mention ?? cos if you ask me how many ethnic dislike the igbos and their Ideology I can give you more than five solid ethnic on and off social media in fact more than five yorubas have no issues with no tribe other than ruthless Fulani herdsmen cos they are not human

I was just trying to be reasonable at first but since you want the truth man have it your way
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by King44(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Omnibus:
You're an absolute id*iot . FOO*L
and you are an absolute bastard of thousands father

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by dokiOloye(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Damod88:
The hatred has no basis whatsoever. The politicians who felt their interests would be eroded following Buhari's victory began to brainwash the ignorant Igbo masses to hate Buhari. Even IPOB was created for the purpose of fighting Buhari and not for the So-called Biafra's independence, because if the purpose of IPOB was to fight for independence they should have done that under Jonathan's regime for which they had the greatest chance of victory. The unfortunate thing is that the hatred Igbo have for Buhari does nothing because it has not stopped him from becoming the president .
Point of correction.
IPOB was in existence long b4 Buhari.
Nnamdi Kanu was once arrested and detained overnight in 2014 but released d following day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Sidneyjack: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Sincerely, this same question I have been trying to figure the problem Buhari has with the igbo extraction in this country. The hatred is too much. Is it religious base or what if not political. I don't understand.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by BluntBoy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
bigpicture001:

The thing is that igbos hate bad leaders....same feeling they have towards, tinubu, okorocha,....buhari, ikpeazu,.. etc...so tell buhari to b a good leader that's all

The hate had been there even before he won the 2015 elections. So, it is not a matter of performance.

Look for another excuse abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by BluntBoy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
fykes:
the simple truth is because PMB is a tribal bigot!!! From his support and utterances for Boko Haram to his skewed brazen tribalism and bigotry since 2015 , it's obvious that he is both a religious and ethnic bigot not to mention his ineptitude in governance that has plunged d country backwards from the progress we all enjoyed under previous governments.

Buhari had an opportunity to be the greatest statesman in Nigeria after his tenure but he threw it away blinded by tribalism.. When he labelled a people 5%. It is and always has been d duty of the Victor to extend a hand of fellowship to the loser. He drew a line and an igbo man loves a challenge

Too much misinformation.

Show us a video of Buhari labeling the East 5%
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by EMMNIG: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
It not only ibo that hate him, tiv, idoma, ijaw, southern kaduna, southern borno, southern adamawa, the of South South, 80% of North Central 50%of south west all hate him because he is a sectional and religious leader.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by BluntBoy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
King44:
in as mush as I agree the east doesn't like Islam I think the major reason why east hate him mind you not only the east reasonable population in SW do is because of his incompetency, backwardness, clueless nature, I don't don't care attitude to be sincere when he first entered for the first 3 weeks we felt he is the right one who would change things for good there was stable electricity, killings and crime reduced everything just seems perfect no easterner or anybody complained nairaland forum is my witness you can check if you have the time, everything seem perfect the way it should be, just when we thought the saviour is here booom !!! in our face body language finished thing started getting worse herds men that were seen as peaceful became killers and one idiot in the north said it is vengeance bla bla bla vengeance for what the entire country o only one tribe that entered the country tru d backdoor is now holding millions of pple hostage bubu kept quiet no action no talk, to make the matter worse he rigged himself n introduced Ruga n u expect people to be silent, I dislike every bit of buhari with passion I am a SWesterner

You say you hate him because of incompetence, backwardness and cluelessness? But facts show that the hate was there even before Buhari had the opportunity to display his supposed incompetence.

If you say you hate him because of incompetence, how come you don't hate the other leaders we have had. If the other leaders were competent, Nigeria would not be in the position we are in today. None of these leaders from 1999 could provide us stable electricity and you think it is wise decision to mark one of them out for hate because of poor performance?

The obvious fact is that the hate for Buhari is baseless. If it is a sincere hate, then all the leaders we have had since 1999 should be equally hated for obvious nonperformance.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by sweetjohn(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Igbos were supporting Atiku even before primary election was conducted

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) / Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 / Tinubu Releases Special Message To APC Members On 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.