Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

My Mother, My Gold. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother, My Gold. (445 Views)

I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends / My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother, My Gold. by creativeguru003: 12:38am On Jul 14, 2019
MY MUM, MY GOLD! IYA MI, WURA MI!!

Let me introduce to you a woman who has broken the world’s records, a hero, a role model, a mentor, a mother of 3 boys but also a mother to many sons and daughters, surely I don’t want to hype my mum too much but she deserves more than being hyped.

Meet Mrs. Eunice, a very beautiful and gorgeous young grandma, she is a mother, a father, a sister, my friend, an intercessor, a business woman and an amazing gospel music minstrel. The only woman in my life right now, she’s been so encouraging and supportive in all ramifications. If you’re privileged to meet her and you don’t fall in love with her, I’d return back your t.fare asswear!!! If I bet my money on my mother on this, I will never loose.

God has blessed her with such a pure heart, kind soul and a gentle spirit, humble and full of grace and anointing, she’s been my mother now over 3 decades and she’s done a good job on me, if you know me so well, you would relate easily, she’s the best thing that has ever happened to me and the best mother-in-law any lady can ever desire. My dad was highly favored to have married her then because she was a gift indeed.

One thing about my mother is, I can’t quantify the love she’s got for me, she listens to me, allows me to scold and correct her, trusts my judgment, prays for me, wants what I want, loves who I love, chases after whoever I chase after even without my permission, but she doesn’t encourage me to hate or fight anyone. She taught me how to respect everyone irrespective of their ages and statuses, ESPECIALLY THE WOMEN, she so much loves girls because she ain’t got no babes. she said if I treat women with so much specialties and respects, God will respect me and I will go far in life, I don’t how true that is tho but I have obeyed this all my years and have no regrets doing so, physically I am a replicate of my dad but I took after my mum’s heart and that has helped me.

As a single mother of 3, at a very earlier age of 25, she’s refused to remarry, she never attended any secondary schools but she is a successful business woman, and a successful mother, trained 3 sons with good morals, gave us a good education up to university level, built a house and had a car, all by herself, just her and her God, and this is the world’s record she broke, she fulfilled all her dreams without any fear of failure, so strong, focused and dedicated, she achieved many things some so-called father can’t achieve in their lifetimes. She also showed us the way of God, she wrote and taught us songs customized in our names (that’s so sweet, isn’t it?)

Now I want you guys to take few minutes of your time to help celebrate this gold of mine, she’s a year older today, and I can’t keep quite because she deserves more than I can offer in a day like this, I wish you can call her on phone to wish her a happy birthday, but she can just faint on her birthday cos she can be very emotional and I don’t want that to happen, lol, but as many as would love to help call her on phone to sing for her, pray for her, say hello etc, kindly inbox me for her number. Thank you very much for doing that.

Dear Mum, I want to use this medium to say A BIG THANK YOU for always loving me the way you’ve done so far, I would choose you over and over again if I have the chance to. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GOLD! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER IN JESUS’ NAME.

your son
Paul Godsman

Re: My Mother, My Gold. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2019
Happy birthday to her
Re: My Mother, My Gold. by emelda86(f): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2019
God bless her new age
Re: My Mother, My Gold. by Logobenzz: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2019
She is pretty and full of life.
I love that you love your mum.just like me.
We are proud momma's boys wink
Let us all make some of the sacrifices that they made for us count!
I love you too mommy kiss

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Alcohol On Sperm Production / Need A Female Friend / Download. Youngboy Never Broke Again – AI Youngboy 2 Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.