Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends (1718 Views)

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
As I reflect on my journey through life, I can't help but feel a lack of disappointment. Alot of effort put into my development from infancy to adulthood seems in vain due to my terminal status. I feel like a failure considering the following efforts made.......
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Divatochi(f): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Eeyahh!!! Pele

1 Like

Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by N0favors: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Waste of space
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Greenbullet(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Oya kill yourself
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Saff(f): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
He has started again. God forbid I give birth to a waste like you. Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
WASTED EFFORT BY ME AND SOME FRIENDS

I remember when I was just in 100 level. Coping with little pocket money wasn't easy. I had to manage by buying 40 naira beans to soak garri everyday. I even had to eat a rat-infested food due to no alternate when rats evaded my cupboard. To be successful (as people advised), I went for night classes to be well-read. Some people in my class began to grow fond of me due to my diligence. They would support me with gifts after I edified them on some difficult topics. My lecturers also praised me. Hmm.. Those effort have been wasted as I can't assess my result due to fees owed. I've also been paralyzed spiritually by ill-health. My mates are excelling while I'm dormant.
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by decatalyst(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Saff:

Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Saff(f): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=decatalyst post=68362523][/quote] This man should take a walk into a hospital or a mental institution. Look at people who are genuinely suffering to be alive. People who don’t even have legs to walk, this man is honestly a disgrace. I have no ounce of pity for him.
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by izzou(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Saff:

All these just for him?

sad

Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
WASTED EFFORT FROM MUM AND DAD

As a child, around year 2000 when the country was still good, my parents ensured I lacked nothing. They kept calling me a lawyer due to my ability to hold up an argument. Mama would give me food and enough break money to keep me happy. She bought all the needed books. Daddy would always take us out on Sundays to a nice club to eat suya and chips, then relax. I was taken to one of the top 10 best secondary schools in Nigeria until their finances crumbled.

Now it's time to return the favour, I'm just at home powerless like a big baby waiting for mama to keep spoonfeeding me. How I wish I could do more to support financially? Deep down, I know they're disappointed
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by neezar: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
redbeans u complain 2 much

don't u know that ur better than some people??

if everyone wanna open a thread on how life treated them.......ur story won't be anything
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Divatochi:
Eeyahh!!! Pele
thanks. I really do hope it's all a dream. I need my life back
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by CuddleBear(f): 12:33am On Jun 11, 2018
Heres what i can say_Figure yourself out and take steps to improve your life by doing things for others. Feeling better will make your confidence grow, which in turn will effect your body language and personality
Start to appreciate and love yourself
To gain respect, respect yourself first and then others. Make an effort to be a valuable member of the community and get yourself out there to make others feel appreciated.
I can tell you honestly that you are doing the opposite of what you should be doing. Wallowing in self-pity is not attractive.

2 Likes

Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by blesskewe(f): 1:29am On Jun 11, 2018
Self pity dosnt help
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Finstar: 2:41am On Jun 11, 2018
No one takes you serious again on NL. My advice, stop regretting over things you should have done. Stop blaming yourself. Stop dwelling in self pity but rather, take a bold step to make life more beautiful.

If finance is your problem, there are lots of jobs around that you can do. If my 12 years old brother can make N30,000 in sachet water business, during his one month school holiday, why can't you? Funny thing is; he was doing it at home, with a "buy pure water" sign pasted on the gate.

I refuse to believe that you're lazy..
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Timekeeper: 5:17am On Jun 11, 2018
Saff:

Are you sure that you aren't a waste yourself

1 Like

Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by AdaAde(f): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2018
Emergencycase, one thing I observed about you is that you are always having problems especially on nairaland. What's your problem sef undecided
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2018
OP, you're always depressed. What's the problem, exactly?
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
neezar:
u complain 2 much

don't u know that ur better than some people??

if everyone wanna open a thread on how life treated them.......ur story won't be anything
hmm... Sometimes it's good to let it all out in order to free up your chest
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
CuddleBear:
If i was financially bouyant i'd help out with something,but heres what i can say_Figure yourself out and take steps to improve your life by doing things for others. Feeling better will make your confidence grow, which in turn will effect your body language and personality
Start to appreciate and love yourself
To gain respect, respect yourself first and then others. Make an effort to be a valuable member of the community and get yourself out there to make others feel appreciated.
I can tell you honestly that you are doing the opposite of what you should be doing. Wallowing in self-pity is not attractive.
how does one give what he or she does not have [nemo dat quod non habet]. I can't make an impact because my own life needs an impact first.

Happy birthday by the way!
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
OP, you're always depressed. What's the problem, exactly?

it's glaring. Life in general is not as it should. My future is at a standstill as a result of ill-health and indigence
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2018
EmergencyCase:
it's glaring. Life in general is not as it should. My future is at a standstill as a result of ill-health and indigence
Then do your best to turn it around to what it should be. It's hard to advice you because you keep being vague on what the problem is. These woe-is-me threads of yours can't be doing much for you, other than temporarily giving you the attention you seem to be seeking.
Re: I've Failed Myself, My Mother, My Father And My Friends by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
blesskewe:
Self pity dosnt help
i know. Just to reinforce my state. That way, i don't dream/think big

(1) (Reply)

Sex Starvation Epidermics In Nigeria!!! See How And Why / 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY / Hidden Truth About Ubunja Theories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.