Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée (46980 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / I Am Sharing 10, To Just 10 People / Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by fecta: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
AdemolaA2:

You’re lucky you’re not banned yet just cos mods are busy watching naija match

Oga of you look well you will know that I quoted the idiots that posted it,

I did not notice the pictures showing.

I Don edit the quote now
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by IamHeWrites: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
The wife no even fine sef and she looks like a lady that won't be faithful to her husband

Sorry, just saw your moniker.

Bye.
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by Ugosample(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Congrats to them
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by Enemyofpeace: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
IamHeWrites:

Sorry, just saw your moniker.

Bye.
The wife no even fine sef and she looks like a lady that won't be faithful to her husband
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
President Buhari Is Dead This Afternoon So Sad>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/5301171/president-buhari-dead-afternoon-sad

[593390954.jpg[/img]
Bros fear God
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by IamSoProlific: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

Mpa gi....won't be fruitful kee you there!!!

Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by Enemyofpeace: 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Mpa gi....won't be fruitful kee you there!!!
tongue tongue
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by froze6(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
EbukaHades10:
"Fox Meek reported that Phondo, who took to a micro-blogging platform disclosed that his fiancée contributed a lot to his life from when he had nothing “had no money or place to stay” till he gets very stable financially".

And one ediot is there telling girls not to date broke guys forgetting that the "already made guys" were once broke

Stay there dey wait for Shiloh
my G

1 Like

Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by ifeanyija(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
BigBrother9ja:
grin 10 years ban But you cant ban a nobody grin
you need ban too for quoting him
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by Maromark(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
EbukaHades10:
"Fox Meek reported that Phondo, who took to a micro-blogging platform disclosed that his fiancée contributed a lot to his life from when he had nothing “had no money or place to stay” till he gets very stable financially".

And one ediot is there telling girls not to date broke guys forgetting that the "already made guys" were once broke

Stay there dey wait for Shiloh

Baba you won kee me with laugh oo. Na only already made dem wan follow

1 Like

Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by Inflammatory: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
jobful3:
you will realise that most of those who blasted the guy were actually single and desperate for love!
The stupid lots were even tweeting congratulatory messages as if they were pleased with the development
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Most people commenting trash will be shocked to see the couples are classy grin
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by BigBrother9ja: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
ifeanyija:
you need ban too for quoting him
lol
no crime grin tongue
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by NeekolazWorld(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
With the way some naija babes dey reason now, I dey sorry for them. Anyhow sha, I know say I no fit marry naija again as e be so. Thank God say I see women wey dey reason like proper human beings.

Abeg I no mean say better girls no dey naija ooo. I just dey talk my own as e be say I no fit marry naija babe again.
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by ecclize: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
haters should go and die
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Congrats to them
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by jaxxy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Very cool
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by BABSSSOO(m): 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
DAramis:
Na wah... Them tall o shocked shocked abi na camera effects whey de deceive my eyes?
no be camera oo, you no see say the bride tall reach roof for the second pix
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by Peejoeee(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Here sipping my tea. I wish una well....

Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by Kaydiscography(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
HML
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by orble: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Russo2017:
I'm a dumb ass goat �
Re: Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée by Meliian(f): 3:36am On Jul 15, 2019
The bashing didn't stop the wedding. While some will remain single for ever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / Check Out This Beautiful Osogbo Pre-wedding Photos / Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.