Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed (99984 Views)

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by rigarmortis: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Carlyboi:
Nawa traveling by roads in Nigeria would soon become a fad if these killings and kidnapped doesn’t get tackled by the govt.....there needs to be more law enforcement agents the police and the military especially I think those forces are understaffed and they need to be equipped and motivated to do their jobs

Once they take over a road, they stay there until flushed out. Same thing is happening in Abuja-Kaduna road.

Someone will now come and paint it as armed robbery instead of Fulani herdsmen on the rampage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Yyeske(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
xrucifix05:
From the press release on the driver and maid statement. It's quite obvious that have been mandated on what to say. Those were actually not the true account of the attack.
Give us the true account since you were there when it happened, we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by LZAA: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
maasoap:

Yeah, you're right. The next thing is to go to war because a Yoruba woman was murdered by masked gunmen on the highway notoriously known for such incidents.
Did you know how many people were murdered in Nimbo communities in Enugu by the herdsmen? Did they go to war? Did that stop them from voting for Atiku, a Fulani man? You guys just want to set the Yorubas against the Fulanis/northerners
U also know before dt attack,security forces came and disarmed the villagers and few hours later the herdsmen came
Also u must have seen or heard the viral video of enugu ppl chasing foolanis and their cows from their communities prompting mumuti yallah to release a statementgrin
Cc immhotep sarrki nwanyionitsha Afonjaconehead Bastardmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Yyeske(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oblang:

All of a sudden the SS, SE and SS kidnappers and armed robbers have all repented and handed over all their weapons to fulani...
Just funny, I've been plying that road from Onitsha to Lagos and in about 3 occasions, I witnessed it around that same Ore-Benin express.
This was years ago, in fact on one occasion we had to spend the night at Benin old toll gate(stopped night journey after that ugly incidence) but wondering how those armed robbers then had all left Nigeria and leaving the herdsmen to take over.
Nigerians and gullibility no be here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Yyeske(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mordecai:
They have been coached. Their story won't stand up to thorough scrutiny.

They were the ones that told the first story, being eye witnesses. But since the establishment wants to change the narrative, they've been compromised and asked to change the story.

We know.
Giveus your own narrative since you were there when it happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by AfonjaConehead: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
LZAA:

U also know before dt attack,security forces came and disarmed the villagers and few hours later the herdsmen came
Also u must have seen or heard the viral video of enugu ppl chasing foolanis and their cows from their communities prompting mumuti yallah to release a statementgrin
Cc immhotep sarrki nwanyionitsha Afonjaconehead Bastardmod

maasoap is a secret supporter and admirer of massob,hence his moniker..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by LZAA: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

maasoap is a secret supporter and admirer of massob,hence his moniker..

grin
grin grin
Ralph would be proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Love4Naija: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Many lives has been lost to armed robbers on this same road with no link to herdsmen, it has suddenly becomes herdsmen because the IP was a prominent person, we need to be very careful with how we react to incident, we can't continue heating up the polity, its not healthy for the country...our thoughts, opinion on issues should not be driven by ethnicity...…

Naija will be great and will surpass all her enemies drumming the beat of war...…
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Yyeske(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
caracas:

But oga let me ask u , is it by force to want unity
I mean is it wrong for one to say he wants to stand apart n alone? Especially when that so called unity has been tested n it failed woefully
Who is holding you back not to stand apart and alone?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by LZAA: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yyeske:
Just funny, I've been plying that road from Onitsha to Lagos and in about 3 occasions, I witnessed it around that same Ore-Benin express.
This was years ago, in fact on one occasion we had to spend the night at Benin old toll gate(stopped night journey after that ugly incidence) but wondering how those armed robbers then had all left Nigeria and leaving the herdsmen to take over.
Nigerians and gullibility no be here.
Onitsha in ogbomoso abi
U have been exposed severally on this forum as an afonja with apcheat symphaty
Cc immhotep deomelo Afonjaconehead

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Yyeske(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
MyGeneration:
Its not my concern. But something doesnt add up, if it did i know the govt would have traced the genesis of the story about herdsmen being responsible.

This interview looks and sound like intimidation.
Since you are a witness and have not been intimidated please give us your side of the story
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Yyeske(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
LZAA:

Onitsha in ogbomoso abi
U have been exposed severally on this forum as an afonja with apcheat symphaty
Cc immhotep deomelo Afonjaconehead
Face your Somalia and her issues please, we don't want Somali Jews on this forum
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by wyqay: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
I think we are getting it wrong to some extent. The herdsmen thing is really blocking our views on matters that needs critical attention and investigation. Our conclusion on similar matter is not it. I know the truth will soon be revealed.
God Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by qleap2all(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
I think this is a case of assassination. It might not really be the dreaded fulani herdsmen, because if it were they, they might have also killed the maid and the driver. The truth is that the herdsmen have set a bad antecedent that is why most killings are attributed to them

my thoughts though...

R.I.P to the deceased!!
Yours is sensible!
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Kingosytex(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oblang:

All of a sudden the SS, SE and SS kidnappers and armed robbers have all repented and handed over all their weapons to fulani...

Savage...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Jones4190(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Reacting to the concern on whether the attackers of Olakunrin were herdsmen or not, Tinubu said, "Excuse me, I am extremely concerned about security and I don’t want a stigma. "How many years ago have we faced insecurity in this country and cases of kidnapping, is Evans who was arrested and his disclosure then a herdsman? I don’t want to be political. The question is where are the cows?”

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Bodija100: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Why the hoopla about masked men vs herdsmen? My school mate and his co-workers were kidnapped along the same Ore axis in April 2019. According to him the kidnappers emerged from the bushes with hoods over their heads.

By the time they were taken into the bushes they realized the kidnappers were Fulanis. They were released on their third day of captivity after friends and families raised millions of Naira as ransom.

If history is any lesson, harsh judgment awaits those who continuously cover the truth.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by naijajobx: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Ikem11(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Why is APC handle defending herdsmen? Is the party a tribe party why are they concern in this particular matter? Southern Nigeria be wise
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
One of the biggest problem I think Nigerian has is unnecessary conclusion and general stupidity of the masses.
Someone was killed which is very painful but out of another person's wicked intentions they tagged it as herdsmen just to create a problem and the masses just suddenly jumped into conclusion that they were herdsmen.
First of all herdsmen move with cows and have have not heard anything about cows in the senerio of the incident. Secondly they were masked, so how were they identified as herdsmen with their mask?

The stupidity aspect is how the masses decided to jump into conclusions to throw accusations in support of whoever first posted the news that they were herdsmen.

That particular route has always been known for criminal activities from time in memorial even before the arrival of herdsmen crisis. I studied in a private university in Edo state and know very well there were very peaceful herdsmen somewhere in the bushes of that community and they had their own settlements there. Where I am talking about still connects these route but there was always a high crime rate there which had nothing to do with herdsmen. But now these routes are tagged with herdsmen for thesame crime that has been existing in that place long before these herdsmen saga.

I am not a Fulani or related to one for saying the truth, am actually from Edo state and I know that route too well because I travelled that route regularly.

This Fulani herdsmen saga is now powered by some evil politicians to carry out evil dids and ensure it is tagged as herdsmen just to sabotage the PMB regime. Unfortunately it is affecting the innocent citizens of the country but the truth is that those seeking power by way of creating problems for the present government through this means do not really care about the citizens and who pays the price.

We should all be cautious of were these accusations will eventually lead to.

I think you need to take a breather! All this long talk is just crap.

Here's a link you needed to look at before typing this shit!
https://www.nairaland.com/5300020/herdsmen-convert-ondo-forest-reserve?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5055409445
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Adaibeku(f): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
LZAA:
Pathetic attempt by APCheat BMC handle to deflect blame from the obvious fact that herdsmen did it.
The question remains tho:why are they so desperate to prove that it's armed robbers that killed her
Ccimmhotep sarrki deomelo Afamed Adaibeku
localman cant unseen his seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by NnwachukuOkike: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yoruba fight your battle.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by lobell: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Why is APC the one running interference?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by AfonjaConehead: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
LZAA:
Onitsha in ogbomoso abi U have been exposed severally on this forum as an afonja with apcheat symphaty Cc immhotep deomelo Afonjaconehead
yyeske went to Onitsha to find chop money. grin
it's not easy to survive in ogbomosho
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Samyj247: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Yoruba no dey like reason. Why b say upon all d bullet wey dem spray d car. Na only d woman he hit.
sprayed bullets no hit House girl, it no hit driver, na only madam it hit. My broda na clear case of fulani assassinasion.
and no b just one bullet hit her o. them say multiple gunshot injury. they made sure she was hit more than once so she won't survive the hit. Yoruba na big mumu
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Samyj247: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oblang:

U are the one that need urgently need sense..
u D's Fulani idiot. don't quote me again. go and drink ur stupid fura
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by AfonjaConehead: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
One of the biggest problem I think Nigerian has is unnecessary conclusion and general stupidity of the masses.
Someone was killed which is very painful but out of another person's wicked intentions they tagged it as herdsmen just to create a problem and the masses just suddenly jumped into conclusion that they were herdsmen.

First of all herdsmen move with cows and have have not heard anything about cows in the senerio of the incident. Secondly they were masked, so how were they identified as herdsmen with their mask?

The stupidity aspect is how the masses decided to jump into conclusions to throw accusations in support of whoever first posted the news that they were herdsmen.

That particular route has always been known for criminal activities from time in memorial even before the arrival of herdsmen crisis. I studied in a private university in Edo state and know very well there were very peaceful herdsmen somewhere in the bushes of that community and they had their own settlements there. Where I am talking about still connects these route but there was always a high crime rate there which had nothing to do with herdsmen. But now these routes are tagged with herdsmen for thesame crime that has been existing in that place long before these herdsmen saga.

I am not a Fulani or related to one for saying the truth, am actually from Edo state and I know that route too well because I travelled that route regularly.

This Fulani herdsmen saga is now powered by some evil politicians to carry out evil dids and ensure it is tagged as herdsmen just to sabotage the PMB regime. Unfortunately it is affecting the innocent citizens of the country but the truth is that those seeking power by way of creating problems for the present government through this means do not really care about the citizens and who pays the price.

We should all be cautious of were these accusations will eventually lead to.

@1st bolded, so herdsmen MUST be SEEN with their cows in action,in a crime area/scene for people to ascertain their culpability in all their criminal activities,huh?
lzaa immhotep bastardmod adeibeku,have guys ever seen such a bovine analysis and conclusions before?!?!
I mean, whaddahell is this kinda post!!!
from which part of your organs do you process your thoughts,from on top or from under?

@2nd bolded,NEVER!!! You ain't Edo. Awaaa!!
cos if you were Edo you would know about the lady that was raped and killed by fulanis at this same area,close to Okada some weeks back.
or you wanna claim ignorance or deny it cos "they weren't seen with their cows?!"

all the same if you,by mistake,are Edo,then,otemwen, uhundan n'okhua ye khinundecided

peeps,I'm watching Kay Kay on tv,why's that guy's beat sounding like RunTown's?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by GentleMoney: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
dafemnet:
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by DonJossydirich(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
We need to stop tagging every killing in the south as Fulani herdsmen. We all know news like this gives some politicians and a particular region joy just to ensure there is ethnic war in Nigeria.

I do not support killing but we must be careful in the way we label a particular tribe of killing in Nigeria. To achieve one Nigeria, we must see beauty in our diversity not enmity.
IT IS FINISH.. Beauty in Fulani killers.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by clemzo101(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Joromi12:
if they were on mask how do we know dey are fulani
because that's the way they kidnap, they don't do road blocks, the just rush out from the bush and start shooting arbitrarily and force you to stop, that's their style oga. I have come across Fulani's on masks before, thank God I escaped, so don't say what you do not know. Na them do am

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Realist2: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
philip0906:
Herdsmen with masks?wawu

What I don't get is the desperation of the APC to prove that the attack wasn't done by herdsmen? Would they have done same if another miscreant group were accused?
With this you know that there is something common in their DNAs.
Why the desperation to exenorate herdsmen at all cost ?
Another thing that likely happen is that innocent people will be ropped into this case and be paraded as killers in the coming weeks. Remember the case of former Chief of defense staff?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by shamsin6300(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Samyj247:
its a clear assassination by the Fulani. The assassin didn't come for the driver or the house help, they came for her. They want to use that to scare the Yoruba leaders from standing against buharis Fulani plans. One of those leaders is the father of the woman killed. Yoruba people should better get sense now

Watx Ur aim? To c dat Yoruba nd Fulani's re nt @ peace right? Bad child

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.