Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed (99976 Views)

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Unik3030: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2019
stefanbanach:
Which region has been terrorising the Southwest recently?

Well, you can defend the Fulanis while they continue killing you. That's your business.
see this fool, so Fulani herdsmen never kill n rape for south east b4? what about that igbo widow that was raped n still amputated, what did u fools do about it? we know your plans, u want to pitch the Yoruba's against d north so u can laugh abi? we get sense pass your fathers. Fulani menace is a national problem n it affects all states so don't present it as a south west thing

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by monogram: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Honesty can help us in so many ways.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by joseph1832(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2019
I'm sure people who still want to blame Fulani herdsmen for this killing, will still go ahead and blame them because facts and figures is something they can't reason with.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by omooba969(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2019
boxypane:
Its high time FFK be incarcerated for good!!!

FFK is a confusionist whose social media aberrations are capable of inciting violence or insurrectionary anarchism.

He needs to be checked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by martineverest(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2019
HBB1:

Her brother has said it was Fulani!
The police told him it was Fulani and other people were kidnapped!
that's false....check their press briefing of yesterday
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Rolly22(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2019
philip0906:
Herdsmen with masks?wawu

What I don't get is the desperation of the APC to prove that the attack wasn't done by herdsmen? Would they have done same if another miscreant group were accused?

Seriously I'm Amazed. Something is wrong in this country and with the APC government.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by meetmeonline: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2019
philip0906:
Herdsmen with masks?wawu

What I don't get is the desperation of the APC to prove that the attack wasn't done by herdsmen? Would they have done same if another miscreant group were accused?

...same here!
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by NeekolazWorld(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2019
HBB1:

What are you saying?
Fulani that wants to kidnap will move with cows, does that make sense?

It's like you don't know personally anyone that has been kidnapped before-- I know and they didn't have any cows, they just seized him and took him into the bush for weeks...at least I personally know two people that were kidnapped.

You better let's speak the truth and save ourselves, you don't know who the next person might be, except you use a helicopter!

You see people like you talk out of ignorance. Do I need to tell you I have been kidnapped before you know I don't need anyone to tell me what it feels like. For your information, kidnapping has been existing in Edo state and this regions way before these Fulani herdsmen started theirs and then it was our own people doing the kidnapping and high way attacks, not the Fulani. This is the reason these crimes are now on the rise because everyone are now pointing fingers to Fulani while those from those regions are now capitalizing on the fact that all fingers will point on Fulani direction.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by CXLVII: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:
[s][left][/left]
trash

[quote author=Olanipekun1 post=80249969][/quote][/s]
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by CXLVII: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
stefanbanach:
Which region has been terrorising the Southwest recently?

Well, you can defend the Fulanis while they continue killing you. That's your business.
[/s]
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Eteka1(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2019
Funsho Williams, Marshal Harry, Aminasoari Dikibo, Andrew Agom, Bola Ige etc were all killed by herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Adukpe19(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2019
Olan[/s]ipeku[s]n1:
[left][/left]
t[/s]ras[s][/s[s]]h
rubbish!
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by geo4c: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2019
Can dey have paid the driver and maid to say it was masked men
Is APC now an. Interview consultant... I don't get it thiuht
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace amen
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Olanipekun1: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
CXLVII:

[/s]
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Olanipekun1: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2019
CXLVII:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Onigbindemmd: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2019
bakynes:
Every killing in Nigeria now is now tagged as Fulani herdsmen killings just like during Jonathan's tenure every killings was termed Boko-haram killings. Its like Nigerians have forgotten we still have kidnappers, armed robbers and other bandit groups in this country.
Imagine if Evans Chukwudememe is still operating. And why are they not mentioning fulani herdsmen in Yahoo Yahoo self ?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by CXLVII: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
HBB1:

Her brother has said it was Fulani!
The police told him it was Fulani and other people were kidnapped!
[/s]
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Unik3030: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2019
Eteka1:
I have seen the video on channels where they said armed masked men attacked them, pls post the one in which these same people said it was herdsmen that attacked them.
bro don't mind all those igbos trying to cause commotion, they want war between the Yoruba n d north so they can laugh n vindicate nnamdiot fool. go to politics section n see how they carry this matter for head creating different instigating n taunting threads just to make Yoruba's take up arms but we are wiser than their fathers n we know their plans. just imagine people who didn't do anything when Fulani have been killing and maiming them in the South East but now they suddenly get their voice since it involves the tribe they envy so much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Larryndelaw: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2019
I doubt whether it is assassination because a similar case like that happened last week on the sane road and it was shared on social media. Exactly the same. But there was no uproar about it because the victims were common man . the problem with Nigeria is that there is always noise when something affects the rich but when it's the poor , nothing is heard about it.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by EkperemoEgbabi: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2019
Samyj247:
its a clear assassination by the Fulani. The assassin didn't come for the driver or the house help, they came for her. They want to use that to scare the Yoruba leaders from standing against buharis Fulani plans. One of those leaders is the father of the woman killed. Yoruba people should better get sense now

Yoruba no dey like reason. Why b say upon all d bullet wey dem spray d car. Na only d woman he hit.
sprayed bullets no hit House girl, it no hit driver, na only madam it hit. My broda na clear case of fulani assassinasion.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by CXLVII: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
EkperemoEgbabi:

Yoruba no dey like reason. Why b say upon all d bullet wey dem spray d car. Na only d woman he hit.
sprayed bullets no hit House girl, it no hit driver, na only madam it hit. My broda na clear case of fulani assassinasion.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Unik3030: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

i believe Fulani has killed one of your tribesmen b4, leave Yoruba n go face your problem too. Fulani menace is a national problem so I know it affects u too, so leave Yoruba's n the way they want to solve their problem
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Unik3030: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2019
goaldynboy:

A Yoruba moslem slave spotted!

A lost slave trying to please his Fulani master spotted!!
u are an idiot, leave Yoruba alone to solve their problem the best way they want n face your south east that is also facing Fulani problem. i don't know y igbos are crying more than the bereaved, leave Yoruba alone n face the problem in your region. u people don't mind if your house is burning cos u are more concerned about Yoruba n tinubu

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by goaldynboy: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2019
Unik3030:
see this fool, so Fulani herdsmen never kill n rape for south east b4? what about that igbo widow that was raped n still amputated, what did u fools do about it? we know your plans, u want to pitch the Yoruba's against d north so u can laugh abi? we get sense pass your fathers. Fulani menace is a national problem n it affects all states so don't present it as a south west thing

The Fulani herdsmen has killed your sister and disgraced your tribe!!

All your retard.ed brain could tell you is to blame the Igbos!!

If that makes you feel better, keep crying and ranting!!
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by jesmond3945: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2019
I am shocked that Nigerians instead of standing with one voice and telling buhari to stop shielding his brothers but bring them to justice, they allow their politicians to deceive and use them. I just pity the family. If that woman knew she wouldnt have come to this caused country and die like a rabbit. The same fulani criminals that killed badeh have struck again but as usual we rant and then life continues till the next high profile victim is killed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.