Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed (99940 Views)

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] / IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by CXLVII: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
jesmond3945:
I am shocked that Nigerians instead of standing with one voice and telling buhari to stop shielding his brothers but bring them to justice, they allow their politicians to deceive and use them. I just pity the family. If that woman knew she wouldnt have come to this caused country and die like a rabbit. The same fulani criminals that killed badeh have struck again but as usual we rant and then life continues till the next high profile victim is killed.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by CXLVII: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
martowskin1:
They are just trying so hard to defend the herdsmen.... Na una sabi

She is dead , she is dead full stop
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by CXLVII: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
Samyj247:
its a clear assassination by the Fulani. The assassin didn't come for the driver or the house help, they came for her. They want to use that to scare the Yoruba leaders from standing against buharis Fulani plans. One of those leaders is the father of the woman killed. Yoruba people should better get sense now
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Unik3030: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2019
goaldynboy:

The Fulani herdsmen has killed your sister and disgraced your tribe!!

All your retard.ed brain could tell you is to blame the Igbos!!

If that makes you feel better, keep crying and ranting!!
face your problem n leave Yoruba alone, we know all u want is war between Yoruba n north but it is u that the war will consume. it's obvious igbos have an hidden agenda in this n that's y they are crying more than the bereaved n u can see our leaders know your plans n they are wise with their approach. it is u demented dingbat that people can instigate to useless war not the Yoruba's. so take the back seat in this bro

4 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by mbhs139(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

One of the biggest problem I think Nigerian has is unnecessary conclusion and general stupidity of the masses.

Don't blame the masses too much, even though they too don't use their sense, but heap the whole blame on our sensational newspapers and journalists ẹ.g. The Punch, and Vanguard News Paper. They were the first to go to town with that sensational headline for economic reason. There's no name I was not given and called on their discussion platform when I made same submission as yours here.

How can you label a whole tribe for the alleged crime of a few? �‍♂️ � �

Like I always say, there are more riffraffs on Nigeria's Social Media space, in suit and tie, than you have in the motor parks and garages in Nigeria combined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by itu404(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2019
It is so sad when sane minds like FFK will do or say anything to blame this administration and fulani herdsmen for any atrocity. It is clear that the markings we can find so far in this narratives points to assassination, but some mischievous persons wants to blame the fulani herdsmen.
[No cows, and the culprits were masked] FFK and Reno,wants us to put the blame on herdsmen. Let us not forget that these two persons served under Jonathan and were the outspoken figures in his administration. FFK in the past have led us all astray as per information.
Now, let flow with their assertion what next? who will take up arms? Reno,FFK? where are they going to start with the attacks? What region?Who will follow them ?Their aim is to make this administration look chaotic and not in charge of security. They want the poor who cannot afford 3 square meal a day to take up arms for them. Let them bell the cat and see if they are not charge with treason and it will stick and nothing will happen for no individual is greater than the government. We pray GOd to deliver the country from evil minded people like FFK and his likes.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by goaldynboy: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2019
Unik3030:
u are an idiot, leave Yoruba alone to solve their problem the best way they want n face your south east that is also facing Fulani problem. i don't know y igbos are crying more than the bereaved, leave Yoruba alone n face the problem in your region. u people don't mind if your house is burning cos u are more concerned about Yoruba n tinubu

Keep licking the smelling green poop coming out from Buhari ass hole! By the time your stomach is blotted with his green- coloured faeces, you will find yourself seven feet under the ground!! tongue
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Reference(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
We need to stop tagging every killing in the south as Fulani herdsmen. We all know news like this gives some politicians and a particular region joy just to ensure there is ethnic war in Nigeria.

I do not support killing but we must be careful in the way we label a particular tribe of killing in Nigeria. To achieve one Nigeria, we must see beauty in our diversity not enmity.

No sir. You are not concerned about the killings. Your post started and ended with your mindset. That is why this country cannot move forward. Objectivity is always sacrificed on the altar of tribalism to constantly placate sectionalism in the guise of nationalism.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Unik3030: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2019
goaldynboy:

Keep licking the smelling green poop coming out from Buhari ass hole! By the time your stomach is blotted with his green- coloured faeces, you will find yourself seven feet under the ground!! tongue
leave us alone n let's lick anything we want to lick on peace so far we are not calling u to join. we are happy licking it so mind your business

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by NeekolazWorld(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2019
mbhs139:

Don't blame the masses too much, even though they too don't use their sense, but heap the whole blame on our sensational newspapers and journalists ẹ.g. The Punch, and Vanguard News Paper. They were the first to go to town with that sensational headline for economic reason. There's no name I was not given and called on their discussion platform when I made same submission as yours here.

How can you label a whole tribe for the alleged crime of a few? �‍♂️ � �

Like I always say, there are more riffraffs on Nigeria's Social Media space, in suit and tie, than you have in the motor parks and garages in Nigeria combined.

Am telling you bro, it's really sad. And to see how people will just start commenting rubbish without even thinking deep is so painful. This is a route I know too well for violent crimes since ages ago and to just come out and tag one particular tribe is sad and now the people guilty of such crime will be walking free because the stupid media has put all attention on Fulani meanwhile it could still be this same politicians in these regions that must have arranged this with their indigenous tugs all because they know it will be pointed to Fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by kenmaro: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
It's high time the president and the entire Nigerian political stakeholders recognised the insecurity situation in the country and act swiftly because if it is left unattended, it will escalate further affecting both the high and low, the president inclusive. They will also penetrate all corners of the society including air and water transport, so no one will be safe. "We should look for the black sheep when the day is still bright". Even those in the glass houses will be endangered if nothing is done quickly. RIP to the departed souls. I believe in a better and greater Nigeria some time soon. Proudly Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by HBB1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
CXLVII:
[s][/s]

Her brother has said the Police told him it was Fulani. Anything circulating now is damage control!
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by JeffreyJames(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
For those of you shouting Assassination, y'all have clearly not being paying attention. That's the Modus Operandi of the Kidnappers on that route. One comes out of the bush and starts shooting at vehicles, if the vehicle stops the rest comes out, if it involves in an accident they run away. It has happened one too many times. Exactly how it happened to my younger brother on his way to Abuja. So make una stop this assassination talk. This one just happens to be a popular elite that's why there's so much news about it. This thing happens almost every week, but nobody seems to care. But now it has happened to someone prominent, everyone is not making noise.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by HBB1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
CXLVII:
[s][/s]

Her brother has said the Police told him it was Fulani. Anything circulating now is damage control!
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Nature8(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
martowskin1:

Thats their business, instead of condemning the action, they are fighting so hard to prove the Fulani innocence...

Don't mind the useless people

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Appetizerbmaz(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
I never suggested they were herdsmen neither will I accept your own conclusion. Until this criminals are apprehended and questioned, we still need to support no one. Nigeria is f***kd up by our politicians. Even though that route is known for its notorious and unending violence by evil, you don't conclude that it is gunmen. May God save us happy Sunday
NeekolazWorld:

You what makes them herdsmen? Why do you think they were herdsmen and not igbo or yoruba criminals or any other tribe? What is your reason for believing they were herdsmen that didn't carry cattles to battle field?
At least if you can answer this reasonably I would be able to see you are not one of the stupid and gullible Nigerians that don't think straight.

We're herdsmen crisis existing in year 2000 to 2010? But these particular kind of stuff has always been like an everyday news in that route since these years am up till now. They were not herdsmen doing these same crime then, so why is it now that they are herdsmen doing the same thing. Many foolish people who have no idea or physically experiences about certain places will definitely follow any news and say rubbish to defend it. If it was not a route I know very well I will keep my mouth shot, but the truth they say is always bitter.
Can you now please confirm they were herdsmen who left their cows somewhere to commit a crime that has always existed in that place for a long time?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by odesifo: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Efcc are already probing a sitting vice president, the way out is very near, what a shame.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Mylove55(f): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
martowskin1:
They are just trying so hard to defend the herdsmen.... Na una sabi

She is dead , she is dead full stop
and you will also die one day, full stop.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by lomprico(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
I think this is a case of assassination. It might not really be the dreaded fulani herdsmen, because if it were they, they might have also killed the maid and the driver. The truth is that the herdsmen have set a bad antecedent that is why most killings are attributed to them

my thoughts though...

R.I.P to the deceased!!

They were not the only ones plying the road when it happened. Some other people were shot at n probably killed or abducted. They will not tell you this. APC trying very hard to cover for these killers. If the FG are concerned as they are pretending to be why haven't a joint arm force stormed the surrounding jungle in the area?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Oblang(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
stefanbanach:
Which region has been terrorising the Southwest recently?

Well, you can defend the Fulanis while they continue killing you. That's your business.

It could be any group terrorising. The fact that the media have bin blaming everything on herdsmen doesn't make it true. Those that were arrested along ife-ibadan recently are not fulani.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by francisbarrack(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dey don't have to get it twisted for us... We all knw what happened, God shall protect and fight our battles for us. Nigeria is no more safe
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Oblang(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
martowskin1:

Thats their business, instead of condemning the action, they are fighting so hard to prove the Fulani innocence...

So ur own definition of condemning the action is by blaming and cursing a particular tribe. Na hypocrisy dey kill many of u. Instead of condemnning and sympathise if u want to, u turn matter to tribal thing.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by bigwig10(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
So many questions begging for answers as far as this killing is concerned,a thorough detailed investigation needed to be carried out by the security experts
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by objobj: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Samyj247:
its a clear assassination by the Fulani. The assassin didn't come for the driver or the house help, they came for her. They want to use that to scare the Yoruba leaders from standing against buharis Fulani plans. One of those leaders is the father of the woman killed. Yoruba people should better get sense now

Mumu like u. If fulani can stage such bravity in your place then they hv no need to struggle to take over. They hv take n over already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.