Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,378 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22295 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2007
ayefele200:

she riuned MC DONALDS businness, she's been fired
Shinning bobo stop joooooooo, haba that my pally you are talking to like that, be nice oh grin grin grin

@busygirl
Abeg no pay Ayefele O NI WAHALA attention jare smiley
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2007
@omo eko
na u , na u, if no be u, i go, well i heard then

@busy
whats goin on?happy sunday
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2007
hey guys, what's going down?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2007
money and hoes, ursef?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2007
@ ayefele, happy sunday to you too. . .

Omo eko, How are you? I went to work ooo. 8:00am- 5:OOPm
anyways, I dey. . .How's cute-ass smiley wink cheesy kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2007
omo eko?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2007
Am fine jare just a little moody today sad sad sad but will be okay sha

Cute-ass is no where to be found but i think she's either at church or work but am missing her cry cry cry

So you worked for 9hrs wow shocked shocked shocked, just take it easy my sista

@haywhy

Am fine oh and you
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2007
ChieFoH:

omo eko?
Yes grin grin How may i help you
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2007
u did not answer my question
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2007
I will answer it when am ready grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2007
and that will be when? when u have your first son??
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2007
Omo eko? we get beef? abi some family vendetta dey?
No I get no beef with you merely for the fact you stated that “Men rule this world” which is totally bullshit angry angry angry

why are u always antagonising me?
I didn’t Antagonize you and what made you say that because I don’t know where this was coming from at

is it because of the man haters thread?
The man hater’s thread has nothing to do with the comment I made which was refeering to you wink wink, my respond yesterday was based on what I noticed about the poll result

tot we resolved issues?
Nothing was resolved because I still stand on my ground that "What a man can do a Woman like me can do it better"

POPULARITY? Shocked O Jeeez! became active on this thread only like 2 months ago. . . 6278 to 387 posts, talk about popularity
Yes you seem to be popular among the females example Miss Busygirl,breeolan and other girls (abeg no vex my sister), and the #’s of post has nothing to do with been popular
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2007
*clears throat*. . . *cracks knuckles*. . .
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2007
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by nnenneigbo(f): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2007
how many times can i vote, deobsky, ibdat, youngies, i wanna vote for 5 guys i saw on there, is that possible?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2007
Omo eko, if i remember very well, i explained the reason why i was vituperating on that thread, i think u need to refresh your memory https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-40004.96.html . . .  changed my views. undecided

Popular among the ladies? puleeease! breeolan? maybe, busygirl? hardly speak! Debosky's def more popular than i am.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2007
nnenneigbo:

how many times can i vote, deobsky, ibdat, youngies, i want to vote for 5 guys i saw on there, is that possible?
Nope it isn't possible wink wink but think well before voting
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2007
ChieFoH:

Omo eko, if i remember very well, i explained the reason why i was vituperating on that thread, i think u need to refresh your memory https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-40004.96.html . . . changed my views. undecided

Popular among the ladies? puleeease! breeolan? maybe, busygirl? hardly speak! Debosky's def more popular than i am.
So do you have to speak with them before becoming popular shocked shocked shocked

btw this was one of your quote from the other thread
H[b]ussy n Wifey are supposed to compliment each other, we are imperatives for each other's success, so its a two way thing.[/b]
Can you explain what you meant in this statement of yours undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2007
I wonder what you want we the atupoyoyos to do! grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by nnenneigbo(f): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2007
Omo Eko:

Nope it isn't possible wink wink but think well before voting

i guess i won't be voting i can't choose
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2007
haywhy:

I wonder what you want we the atupoyoyos to do! grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy they can hide their faces tongue tongue

nnenneigbo:

i guess i won't be voting i can't choose
why na grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Adurangba(f): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2007
OmoEko - make we see your picture - u this agbe, farmer like u. I am sure you're ugly like Saddam Hussein - that is why you're so obsessed with fine boys and fine girls - because your mouth twist go one side, your yanch move go one side and when u move, the yanch dey do - 17, 18, 19 bobo, omode nie otun redi.

On top of that - u come short like short man devil, your ikebe big like apuroka own, your eyebals big like Palm Kernel - and u go carry your bag like wine tapper - wetin gan self - upon that u slim like Agbani Darego - but u no fine like Agbani - wetin - so make we see your picture - self - u this aduke oloju rogbodo bi iyan ale.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2007
ignored
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2007
We don hide our faces oooooo! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by nnenneigbo(f): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2007
Adura_ngba:

OmoEko - make we see your picture - u this agbe, farmer like u. I am sure you're ugly like Saddam Hussein - that is why you're so obsessed with fine boys and fine girls - because your mouth twist go one side, your yanch move go one side and when u move, the yanch dey do - 17, 18, 19 bobo, omode nie otun redi.

On top of that - u come short like short man devil, your ikebe big like apuroka own, your eyebals big like Palm Kernel - and u go carry your bag like wine tapper - wetin gan self - upon that u slim like Agbani Darego - but u no fine like Agbani - wetin - so make we see your picture - self - u this aduke oloju rogbodo bi iyan ale.
omg LMAO

why all this now
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 12:10am On Jun 04, 2007
nnenneigbo:

omg LMAO

why all this now
People like him needs to be ignore wink wink wink since I don't look nothing like what he describe there is no use in replying to his quote.

Meanwhile ferlie aka Adura_ngba Psychological disturb patient get help fast
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 3:25am On Jun 04, 2007
so, when exactly are we gonna announce the winner so i can ahve my own share of the winner's profit, datz all me am waiting 4 now oooo, cheiefoh, go and claim what rightfully belong 2 us oooo, infact hw we wan take shar am sef, its 40% 2 u, and 60% 2 me grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 3:31am On Jun 04, 2007
hey girl kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 3:34am On Jun 04, 2007
sup, babe, hw u been? kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 3:42am On Jun 04, 2007
sup, babe, hw u been?

girl am fine been wantin 2 call u 4 d longest time. would still call though. so how r u doin? r u on yahoo?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 3:49am On Jun 04, 2007
nooo, am reading, lol, but if u want me 2 come on i will, oooo, anything 4 u smiley
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 3:59am On Jun 04, 2007
@acid; am on ooo cant fin u there sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.