Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,895 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22293 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 4:34am On Jun 04, 2007
dude take things easy, imagine ur mama in her shoes and imagine
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 4:39am On Jun 04, 2007
then stop it punk, what u trying to initiate ?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 4:44am On Jun 04, 2007
look @GI, u are not only destroying this gurls rep, but do u have 2 disturb other ppl with it
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 4:46am On Jun 04, 2007
acidrop:

look @GI, u are not only destroying this girls rep, but do u have 2 disturb other people with it
would such destroy her popularity, the dude is just jeopadizing his future thats all
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 4:49am On Jun 04, 2007
GIjane:

you people go and sleep if i am disturbing you. it is a small prcie to pay for godwin's life
the consequences is deeply great, ur life might be included, u are simply endagering ur destiny,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2007
So do you have to speak with them before becoming popular 

YES OF COURSE!!! DEFINATELY!!!

between this was one of your quote from the other thread

Hussy n Wifey are supposed to compliment each other, we are imperatives for each other's success, so its a two way thing.

Can you explain what you meant in this statement of yours     

dONT U think we should finish this on the man haters thread? i suggest we do, but meanwhile, my statement was concise and explanatory enough. . .

In a marriage institution, the woman compliments her husband, becomes his aegis during his shortcomings AND VICE VERSA simple!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2007
GIjane:

you people go and sleep if i am disturbing you. it is a small price to pay for godwin's life

IF YOU KNOW THIS GIRL REPORT HER TO THE ITALIAN POLIZIA. IMMIGRATION SERVICES PLEASE SHE HAS NO PAPERS

MSN: michelin-89@hotmail.com
YIM:
Email: michelin-89@hotmail.com

please check out the original ITALIAN PROSTITUTE. AIDS CARRIER MICHELLINE > MAVIS .THE GIRL WHO INFECTED GODWIN ASEMOTAN WITH HIV> REST IN PEACE
she infected an innocent man Godwin Asemotan who died in UBTH with aids. after she lied and he tried to help her. she was smuggled by human traffickers to Spain and then to Italy for prostitution. Godwin was helping her to get out, but she stole all his student money disappeared and now we know she is in Italy. Godwin died May 10 RIP

ass you can see the pics show her from different ages, how she matured to low rate LIRA LIRA ASHEWO in italy.
BLEACHING DID NOT HELP HER CASE. she goes light to dark, when her money finishes and she can not buy cream she will go dark again . please somone tell her she is ugly, too ugly to show her face. i heard she fuks dogs and horses @ www.zoophillia.com
anybody fucking her is dead already, her pussy stinks, she is a jungle monkey, she has no papers in italy, she is an illegal immigrant ashewo

How low can a man stoop? Guy, you really want Nairaland users to believe this diatribe of yours. Stop insulting our psyche with this fairy tale. Why pour all this invectives on somebody you don't know?

Reading gibberish like this tends to make me go on sabbatical to the sport section. I see you as nothing short of a bloody attention seeker. I have earnestly advised her to initiate legal actions against you by tracking down your IP address. Your action is clearly not in sync with decency and reason hence your logic cannot stand.

I have adduced your tale as that told in distant lands and its practically bound to deliver bags of doubt, cynicisms, contradictions and ironies. Methinks you are up to some mischief!
Consider your sister to be battling in the pyschological trauma you have subjected this girl to.

This is to say the least, worn out and selective logic that will not pass a litmus test in the mind of Nairaland users. I advise you to desist before nemesis catches up with you.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by nikynike(f): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2007
l think ChiefOfHeart is the hottest male
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2007
ChieFoH:

Not really sweetie people become popular for different reasons without knowing it
dONT You think we should finish this on the man haters thread? i suggest we do, but meanwhile, my statement was concise and explanatory enough. . .

In a marriage institution, the woman compliments her husband, becomes his aegis during his shortcomings AND VICE VERSA simple!
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin, so why can't it be all the way around
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2007
Quote from: ChieFoH on Today at 08:23:56 AM

Not really sweetie people become popular for different reasons without knowing it
Omo eko, sorry to say but i think im a bit gutted, seeing ur posts i always tot of u as witty! anyways i suggest u look up the defination of popularity in ur dictionary again

secondly

dONT You think we should finish this on the man haters thread? i suggest we do, but meanwhile, my statement was concise and explanatory enough. . .

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo , so why can't it be all the way around

DO U UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF VICE VERSA!!!!!! THAT WAS WHY I TYPED IT IN CAPITAL LETTERS
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2007
ChieFoH:

Omo eko, sorry to say but i think im a bit gutted, seeing your posts i always tot of u as witty! anyways i suggest u look up the defination of popularity in your dictionary again

So are you trying to tell me am now dull grin grin grin, whatever man. don't start with moi oh tongue grin grin

ChieFoH:

Omo eko, sorry to say but i think im a bit gutted, seeing your posts i always tot of u as witty! anyways i suggest u look up the defination of popularity in your dictionary again

secondly

DO You UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF VICE VERSA!!!!!! THAT WAS WHY I TYPED IT IN CAPITAL LETTERS

Meaning the other way around(I hope am right), well i kinda of ignore that tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by damsol(f): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2007
knocking,, walking in gently,trying not to get any attention,eavesdropping and shutting the door.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2007
. . . and if i start ? ? ? ur witts are not strong enough to stand me shay?

BTW how old are u?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2007
. . . and if i start ? ? ?   ur witts are not strong enough to stand me shay?

BTW how old are u?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2007
ChieFoH:

. . . and if i start ? ? ? your witts are not strong enough to stand me shay?

BTW how old are u?
how old are you wink wink wink btw early 20s cool cool cool

lol am not strong grin grin grin grin funny

And y do u reply and run away like a little chicken lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2007
rUN AwaY kE? ME wEY I fULL GrouND REMAIN LIke sAND FOR BEACH grin grin grin

But really u seem to be threading stealthily, yeah early twenties, but one thing's fo sure that we are not mates in any way wink cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2007
Your age that was am asking you grin grin grin grin na age mate you go chop shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Adurangba(f): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2007
This is OmoEko

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by zigbo(f): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2007
GIjane respect urself man
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2007
lol  grin LOL, My age? i will tell you later, but as for u? u prob are not yet 18, your the chicken here tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2007
ChieFoH:

lol ;DLOL, My age? i will tell you later, but as for u? u prob are not yet 18, your the chicken here tongue
Me 18 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked anyway why can't u tell me your age grin grin grin grin u can't be between 24-26
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2007
like u said, age aint nothing but a number wink my age does nt matter
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2007
whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2007
omo eko u seemed toned down today, whats up with that? this is not the omo eko i know
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2007
hummmmmmmm don't know tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Adurangba(f): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2007
because I am giving it ho her left right centre - we r in action.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2007
@ChieFoH
So what's your age again tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2007
But really? ur just 18, where do u get so much time for nl considering you should be in school studying hard
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2007
Omo-eko, how are you doing kiss kiss. I know chiefOH mayowa's age cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2007
busygirl:

Omo-eko, how are you doing kiss kiss. I know chiefOH mayowa's age cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
tell me my sister wink wink wink, am fine oh just chilling

ChieFoH:

But really? your just 18, where do u get so much time for nl considering you should be in school studying hard
Am not 18yrs grin grin grin but am 21 kiss kiss kiss kiss and loving it

Am done with school tongue tongue tongue but am taking like 2 summer classes now but most of my work are done on a computer smarty grin grin grin grin grin

You forgot to tell me your age last time grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2007
Omo Eko:

@ChieFoH
So what's your age again tongue tongue

My age cheesy ? Just call me Older and wiser!  wink

busygirl:

@ Busygirl
abeg na? dont blow ma cover like dis na? lemme play with this self acclaimed "lagos child" a little grin  grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2007
hahahahaha grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.