Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud (1914 Views)

Scammer Alert‼️‼️ - Writers, Beware / Scam Alert: Beware Of This Writing Scammer / Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Blazing12345: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2019
Kalet5:

I'm not a petty scammer and I don't pay for stupid jobs. I and Peter had fallouts a few times and it was as a result of feedbacks from clients. Whatever a client says, I deliver straight back to the writer.
Freelance is all I do. Olawrites called me a scam and I uploaded the content he wrote and now people are saying that its bad. If I had yours, I would've done the same thing. I can't pay everyone who does a bad job but I can pay u if u do it right.

Continue as I said your resting place will be in jail. I never contacted you for your godforsaken job, you did. I submitted a job to you and the next thing you did was to re-edit and said it was badly done. If you are not a born scammer upload the verdict from your so-called client dated July 2nd.

As I said you are a wasted sperm, a badly produced son of a bitch. You pride yourself as Mr know it all but you just a compound fool. Why don't you write your articles yourself you idiot. You had a fallout with Peter blabla. Someone crafted 50 articles for you numbskull and the next thing is to have a fallout and to you it is very right

As I said continue. you will soon reach where the devil lives.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Kalet5: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Blazing12345:

Continue as I said your resting place will be in jail. I never contacted you for your godforsaken job, you did. I submitted a job to you and the next thing you did was to re-edit and said it was badly done. If you are not a born scammer upload the verdict from your so-called client dated July 2nd.

As I said you are a wasted sperm, a badly produced son of a bitch. You pride yourself as Mr know it all but you just a compound fool. Why don't you write your articles yourself you idiot. You had a fallout with Peter blabla. Someone crafted 50 articles for you numbskull and the next thing is to have a fallout and to you it is very right

As I said continue. you will soon reach where the devil lives.
You have a very low IQ and I won't argue with you
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Blazing12345: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2019
Kalet5:

You have a very low IQ and I won't argue with you

please don't argue with me. With all your high IQ, you turn out a scammer and a cursed person. I'm done with a low-life like you. Continue accumulating curses Mr High IQ.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Kalet5: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Blazing12345:

please don't argue with me. With all your high IQ, you turn out a scammer and a cursed person. I'm done with a low-life like you. Continue accumulating curses Mr High IQ.
I'm going to find that jargon u wrote and upload it
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Blazing12345: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2019
Kalet5:
I'm going to find that jargon u wrote and upload it
what have you been waiting for,you bitch!
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Blazing12345: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=Kalet5 post=81022900]
I'm goin

This is a screenshot of what a client told me still within the week I was unfortunate to meet you. So you can upload your poo.

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by pcoolioz(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Which account is this again? If you are the one did you read what I wrote at all? Hian. If you did not please read again.

Kalet5:

So Peter you think am a scammer? I lost the email linked to appsdope and now I have this. Did u say I ran away with your 50 articles? I trusted your work so much that I'd deliver even without reading. I delivered that window cleaning order and the client went straight to support on how the content wasn't written by a native speaker. CS cancelled and banned my account. We had a lot of transactions between us and I really can't believe you'd say I scammed youm
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Olawrites: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Flambo02:
Why did you block me? You were abusing me and I told you to wait till Monday for the next writer to deliver but you blocked me. Why come and tarnish my name. The different monikers is as a result of different devices. Appsdope is my main acct and I lost the email linked to it so I created another. Just upload d content u wrote let people read it. I don't pay for stupid jobs. You don't have a good command of English and u keep posing as a writer. A lot of writers here I didn't pay cos of bad content and some I did pay. The only to settle this matter is for u to submit the balderash u sent me.
Someone called me a scam this morning and I called it a bluff not knowing he was serious. If u don't settle this issue and publish an apology am going to ruin ur life. I sell laptops here and the last thing I want is a few thousands causing me problems. I'm going to show you the tricks of a scammer. I'm one nightmare u don't want to have.

Shut up you scammer.. Thunder kill you

You'll write your content yourself when I'm done with you on this space.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by lili4509: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Olawrites:

Rabid dog. I already hired two more people.
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by joeeee240(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Olawrites:

Shut Up. You are a horrible writer. Everyone claiming writer up and down grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Blazing12345: 3:17am On Aug 12, 2019
Olawrites:

Are you minding the menopausal woman, I'm sure she is having mid- life crisis, I saw that and I didn't even respond because the best answer for such a nitwit is just silence. Bragging to ruin my life, a common article thief. i didn't just want to reply because I know it just the rambling of a serial scammer.

Her delusional mind must have deceived her to think that everyone life on here starts and ends with freelancing online just like her scamming self.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by lili4509: 6:44am On Aug 12, 2019
Blazing12345:

Are you minding the menopausal woman, I'm sure she is having mid- life crisis, I saw that and I didn't even respond because the best answer for such nitwit is just silence. Bragging to ruin my life, a common article thief. i didn't just want to reply because I know it just the rambling of a serial scammer.

Her delusional mind must have deceive her to think that everyone life on here starts and ends with freelancing online just like her scamming self.

Y'all just keep exposing your poor writing skills. If ola thinks am delusional and an empty barrel, he should send me his acct number
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by CreamIsland: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Blazing12345:
Please be careful writing or transacting any business with this username Ela020, Flambo020,appsdope, elama5 and Kalet5
This is one and the same person having multiple ID here.

I did a job for this fraud and he has refused to pay me

his phone is 07062808525

I didn't see this on time. He is a she
She Scammed me of 23000 words I wrote for her

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Sponsor My Book / I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE / We Pay You To Post Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.