Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani (5825 Views)

You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / See The Number She Gave Me After Complimenting Her Intellectual Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
cry cry this are the type of girls I need God. Answer my prayer. Na ugly girls full around me cry cry cry cry. I don tired I no do ugly girls again. God abeg. I know u will answer my prayer. See beauty naa. Camera no good she is still beautiful. This are the girls I will give head even if she doesn't take bath for 3 months. To marry a Arab, shuwa arab or Fulani girl is my wish nw.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by ipobarecriminals: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
sad dress like a fulani herdsman. Carry Ak47 and hit
Street of Abia

34 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by VeryWickedGoat: 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Blow up a church. She will run after you sef.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by judatech: 1:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Beauty is all you want?
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nova1988(m): 1:34am On Dec 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:
cry cry this are the type of girls I need God. Answer my prayer. Na ugly girls full around me cry cry cry cry. I don tired I no do ugly girls again. God abeg. I know u will answer my prayer. See beauty naa. Camera no good she is still beautiful. This are the girls I will give head even if she doesn't take bath for 3 months. To marry a Arab, shuwa arab or Fulani girl is my wish nw.

the chances of you marring a Fulani is hard if you’re not fulani, most of us don’t like spoiling our genes, sorry.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Danisaint112(m): 6:25am On Dec 06, 2022
9/10 you approach a Fulani girls she will reject you flat if you aren't Muslim. I'm not saying because I have approached them but only speaking from the experience of others.

Her brothers (family) will kill her self or kill you in the process. Unless you are Muslim if not rest oo you no go fit do wetin dey am. grin

If to marry a fair girl with an Arab look is your dream, there are many out there in the world. Indians also look Arabs somehow and they are more accepting and even more beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Idonweak: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2022
So having a lightskin is your definition of beauty.

If you are darkskinned i can bet you hate yourself.
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Idonweak: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2022
Nova1988:

the chances of you marring a Fulani is hard if you’re not fulani, most of us don’t like spoiling our genes, sorry.

What do you mean "spoiling your genes"?

Chai illiteracy is indeed a disease sad

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Alusiizizi(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Go and find a job and make something of yourself. If you have trouble finding a job I can set you up with one.
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by falcon01: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2022
That's a local girl right there
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Go and find a job and make something of yourself. If you have trouble finding a job I can set you up with one.

Baba help my life cry cry

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Alusiizizi(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Baba help my life cry cry

So you need a job then?
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Keji1012(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad dress like a fulani herdsman. Carry Ak47 and hit
Street of Abia

U are mad walahi .. lol

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

So you need a job then?

I need job
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Dem dey the jam-packed street of ring road benin city begging for alms

You can have them with their children alongside

Mumu dey worry you.... Your weed Don off

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Dem dey the jam-packed street of ring road benin city begging for alms

You can have them with their children alongside

Mumu dey worry you....

Can you connect me with one. Wey fine well well. I go build aam to a model

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Alusiizizi(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:

I need job

Where is your location?
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Just donate 2 cows, she will be urs
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by TheChameleon: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2022
grin

He said he will give her head even if she never bath for months

Lived in Kano for a long time ... just be a Muslim and be fluent in Hausa.

I have screwed many half castes there.

Kano big men often marry from exotic places to command high bride price for beautiful daughters.

Kano - German, K- Algerian, K- Yemen, Anambra-Ukrainian have featured on my list

They will bang Yoruba guys - no marriage while forming virgin for the eventual husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Can you connect me with one. Wey fine well well. I go build aam to a model

Like they said dress like a fulani herdsmen match to the street of ring road and see the fulani women running after you... Even with their children alongside... Or visit their home town sokoto
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Where is your location?

Lagos
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Alusiizizi(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Lagos

Ok, around where in Lagos? I've got several possibilities in mind.
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Like they said dress like a fulani herdsmen match to the street of ring road and see the fulani women running after you... Even with their children alongside... Or visit their home town sokoto

grin I will try that. I won try something new
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Ok, around where in Lagos? I've got several possibilities in mind.

Surulere
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Alusiizizi(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Surulere

Good. I know a place near Tejuosho, one Food-Is-Ready looking for an employee. Here are the details.

Salary: #200 Daily

Duties:
Pounding of yam and fufu
Serving customers
Breaking firewood
Washing plates and pots.
Cooking garri in big pot.
Sweeping and cleaning main restaurant.
Cleaning toilets
Running incendiary errands.

Hours:
5am to 9pm

Are you up for the job? I hope that your yam pounding skills are up to par.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Moh247: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Looks like Shua Arabs
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Bintabisiriyu: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2022
how is that girl fine, op you don ment

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Daniellefavor30: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2022
u can manage this one 09097670523
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Good. I know a place near Tejuosho, one Food-Is-Ready looking for an employee. Here are the details.

Salary: #200 Daily

Duties:
Pounding of yam and fufu
Serving customers
Breaking firewood
Washing plates and pots.
Cooking garri in big pot.
Sweeping and cleaning main restaurant.
Cleaning toilets
Running incendiary errands.

Hours:
5am to 9pm

Are you up for the job? I hope that your yam pounding skills are up to par.

undecided undecided I will rather be a begger. Na so my life useless reach cry cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Daniellefavor30:
This one na olosho
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Daniellefavor30:

How much does she charge a hour? lipsrsealed
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Alusiizizi(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:

undecided undecided I will rather be a begger. Na so my life useless reach cry cry

You see, I offer you opportunity make something of yourself and you are blinded by pride. Continue being a proud E-begger. You're not ashamed of yourself, begging #100 recharge card on Nairaland. I hope other members of this forum get a chance to read our discourse and are consequently disposed to ignoring your posts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened / Why Flowers Dont Work In Nigerian Relationships / Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Shared On Twitter On Her 10th Year Anniversary Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.