Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... (2913 Views)

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2021
“You don’t deserve to ask for a girl’s number if you allowed her to pay for her groceries” – Tolanibaj

Ex-Big Brother Naija Season 5 housemate, Tolanibaj, is of the opinion that a man should not ask for a lady’s phone number if he allows her to pay for her groceries, WonderTV Media reports.

The former housemate disclosed this on social media in one of her posts.

The post reads:
“If you’re going to watch a babe pay for her groceries, what makes you think you deserve to ask for her number right after she walks out the store?”

Tolanibaj whose real name is Tolani Shobajo is a 27-year-old media personality and reality TV star, “Big Brother Naija Season 5” housemate.
She hails from Lagos state, Nigeria.

https://.com/you-dont-deserve-to-ask-for-a-girls-number-if-you-allowed-her-to-pay-for-her-groceries-tolanibaj/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2021
Facts!

"You don't deserve to ask a girl for her number on the internet if you allowed her to pay for her data subscription" - Saphiere
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Bigredmachine: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2021
hahaha craze people

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Your father there...
Be kind!
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Ahmback(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2021
It's like the angel God assigned to give u brain forgot to switch it on.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Bigredmachine: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala seun rule 2. Insulting a Nairalander's father

how is that an insult? i only said his father there...

3 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2021
For those of u that are desiring or seeking for a serious relationship ( not play play kpekere BF&GF relationship ) that will progress into marriage, if u like don't humble yourself and work with fixed mindset instead of growth mindset na u Sabi!

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

how is that an insult? i only said his father there...
Bringing someone's father into your comment is an insult of the highest order.
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Bigredmachine: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Bringing someone's father into your comment is an insult of the highest order.

okay no vex ma...
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

okay no vex ma...
kiss
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by newbornmacho(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2021
Useless vagina people.

Las Las na one idiot wey dey sag trouser go dey torment her kpekus for your back

There is norhing gbola cannot do grin

Abeg my guys get money and be yourselves these hoes will be at your beck and call

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by BigRocky: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2021
She Switched on her data and switch off her brain..

After they will cry men always want sex,wen they themselves always want moni

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Bigredmachine: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
kiss
i hope say you don let the matter rest like that o... grin grin nobody knows tomorrow
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by FutureIsFemale(f): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:
i hope say you don let the matter rest like that o... grin grin nobody knows tomorrow
You are forgiven. If any mod ban you cause of it, send me a PM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Wawelexy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lolz... See fish brain
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by fati2001(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
you looked like nayeon in the last photo.

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by yuping(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Clout.
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by pansophist(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
And later they will say men and women are equal. undecided

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Freestainworld(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Another Jezebel spotted

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
You don't deserve him if na only singlets, boxers, bathroom slippers and sex u dey give am as gift for e birthday.

6 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by earthsync(f): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
This tolani na mumu sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Monogamy: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ladies would be forming so hard to get on social media while in real life they are the cheapest.

So you went to mart to get groceries and then slap them when they ask you for money? Abi you planted someone there already to pay for your groceries.

Hian

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Finnese001: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Indeed the future is fee-mail

No wonder she is still born 0ne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Watch them patriarchs like Pansophist tear into you.
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
pansophist:
And later they will say men and women are equal. undecided

Oho. I commented before seeing your reply, sef. I no tok am? grin When tbaj tell you say she be feminist abi she believe in equality? undecided Patriarchal men that cannot patriarch well for a traditional woman. Don't go to your village and go and learn the lost art from your great-grand uncles.
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
BigRocky:
She Swift on her data and swift off her brain..

After they will cry men always want sex,wen they themselves always want moni

Yeah, the same you swift off your education and English, abi? grin

After you'll be crying women are fishbrained when you can't even spell.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by FemolasticA: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Goldiger
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by CaveAdullam: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
These are the kinds of stupid talks you hear in a society filled with weak men and simps who don't value their resources and want to capture every colours of pants. Men who think that their survival rest on the bosom of a woman/women. She wouldn't had uttered such gibberish from her mouth if simps were not paying for her groceries and sponsoring her lifestyle just to have her number. (Anyways, I got the evolutionary underpinnings perpetuating such phenomenons).

In a society where men are smart and confident, she will understand that asking a woman for her number or wooing her is a privilege women should be glad and praise God for always. Because literally, women offer nothing in a relationship except ovas for reproduction.

Sigh!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by pansophist(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Watch them patriarchs like Pansophist tear into you.

They way you carry my matter for your shoulder like a Pallbearer, you no de tired? grin
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by pansophist(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Calm down guys, it is all for the gram.

As a rule, women will create barriers for weak men, but break the barriers for top men. You think if that guy in 50 shades or grey is not a billionaire, that fine, innocent girl will allow him to tie her on the bed like a goat, flogging her on top during nacking ?

Even the women here, after all their teeth gnashing, na some coded guys for one place de have them on rotation. I sabi them wella. cool

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) / Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? / 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.