Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (58642 Views)

Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
double0seven:
I really don't understand, what's the problem of all igbos.... What the hell is wrong with them. Why always Trying to find a way to condem yorubas

Nairaland has become a dumping ground

Tinubu is a senseless old man, kiss the truth .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
lordkush:
bola Ahmed tinubu. ishaq akintola. obanikoro. aregbesola. etc 're known youruba Muslims.

They will defend fellow Islamists
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Wizygreat12: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Any live screen for Senegal match?
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Timatayo1: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu is died man working Hausa slave were

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by lazeal: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
oyebanji44:
That speech revealed the flame of his thought.And he is right about that.Don't mix crime with politics.let's talk about internal security and national development both are the problems we need to discuss not hatred.
well played... Tinubu will contest for presidency.. We will. Meet at the polls.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Olanipekun1: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
CXLVII:
[s]
[/s]
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by proxillin(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu said Evans was arrested and he is still under trial. So has anyone arrested and try fulani herdsmen?

Is it not Evans is from the East?

We just pray Tinubu a silent bigot does not become the president..

I'm so sure he can't become the president..

Omo ale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Seetto: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
stefanbanach:
But when a few soldiers murdered the leaders in 1967, idiots like you claim that igbos caused the civil war because of greed.

You're blinded by sentiments that you cannot even recognise mere hypocrisy.
Reason why you want the country to burn again..

We didn't pray for another war, may God protect all of us.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Odingo1:
Yoruba Muslims have no problem with herdsmen onslaughts be it SW or anywhere

Neither do you since you will be happy to say 'We told them'

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mrjo:
If true true the man said this, is now official that we have lost it. How can an elderly man said such, and it also shows there is nothing condolence in his visit
Werwer u wen ffk and reno wer saying trash. Did u react like dis?

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by ultimatebas(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
She wasn't kidnapped. She was killed. Evans was a kidnapper. So what's Tinubu's point exactly.

4 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Eteka1:
Evens is not listed as a terrorist yes, but he is a kidnapper and we know how and where kidnapping started in Nigeria. Its unfair to blame a particular tribe whenever there is a kidnapping attempt on the highway (without any evidence).
Was she kidnapped or murdered.
These two things are different.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by SMBH: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
He has a point though.

Whether fulani heardsmen or bandits or evans or boko haram the fact is people are being killed every day in this country. Human lives are being used by our selfish leaders for their political gains. We need to act now, we need to stage a protest. It is obvious that the FG is not capable of ensuring our sefty. Trust the FG at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by AnanseK(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rockyheight:
I am shamed of this man, he is definitely not fit to be considered one of the leaders of the yoruba nation. And to think some nitwits compares him or puts him in the same pedestal as the great Awo is sad.

All well meaning Yorubas should be mindful of Tinubu, the man has sold out.

All because he wanted evidence before jungle justice is employed on mere speculations ?

We know how kidnapping started and the pioneers of kidnapping have not stopped

4 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Princeps: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yoruba people have sold their souls to the Northerners cos of money.

Ekaro sir, ekaro sir! mtschewww!!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nwodosis:
The people of the West, una Father has spoken, it is not herdsmen! Of all the known kidnappers, it is the one from the Eastern extraction that he called, that is how the West and the North have been using the Igbos to settle their differences and reach an accord.

You don’t understand. Tinubu is an elder state man, whatever he’s at any point in time he represent Nigeria. I’m a Yoruba and a Christian but I think it’s fair to say what happened to that woman seem more like assassination, we know what’s going on in Nigerian politics today. It’s better there’s a thorough investigation until anybody point fingers. FFK, Reno or even you are not doing anything for this country, if war should break through all these unguardedness, remember we have sisters and mothers that will slow us down even if we all decide to cross over to Libya.

Tribalism aside tell me one notorious kidnapper that’s as popular or controversial as Evans?

Until the name of an Igbo man stop sounding like an attack to you you are going to have problems with lots of people because a lot of people don’t live in your head.

People like Tinubu have access to information than all of you. And he’s smarter than all of you that’s why he is where he is today and stop deceiving yourself if Tinubu doesn’t love all the Yoruba ethnic e go sha love him children and kinsmen? For those ones I believe he will do the right things.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
koboko69:
Ore-Benin road have always been known to have criminal hide outs. I cant remember how many times we had to park and wait for the road to clear before we proceed to Benin while i was schooling in Benin those years.
Just some days back, someone posted that some guys came out of the bush and was shooting at them.... fortunately there were cops traveling on the road at that time and they returned fire which made the men flee....funny thing is he labeled them herdsmen too. Where are the cows? This are robbers and kidnappers that have always operated on that road. We need to be careful with the way we are fussing about herdsmen cos of the president....lest we forget about kidnappers and robbers and focus of herdsmen leaving the real culprits to keep perpetrating crimes. The only fuss about this is becausw someone prominent is involved. It could be anybody just like the guy that posted the video some days back. He is a nobody hence no much addo as we are seeing now.

Since way back 1997 till date, That road has known no peace And I never heard Fulani herdsmen back then

4 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Firefire(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Eleribu

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by lagdmark(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
double0seven:
I really don't understand, what's the problem of all igbos.... What the hell is wrong with them. Why always Trying to find a way to condem yorubas

Nairaland has become a dumping ground
So anyone against Tinubu is an Igbo, not all Yorubas think foolishly you know. You think Yorubas reason poorly like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by technicallyrich(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dillusionist:

Ewu, go and read history and know why Biafra war started. We fought war but not even an inch of our land was lost. While the known cowards lost a whole state without a gun shut.

Yoruba Muslims are migrants hell bent on destroying Yoruba Christian state like ondo
no land was lost.
Biafran lost part of akwa/cross rivers.
Anywayi join africans and the rest of the world to say yorobass mudslims are the real definittin of cowardice.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is a senseless old man, kiss the truth .
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by wizelink(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mr T, this time bomb you and your fellow greedy power drunk seekers have set will surely consume you when it starts. in your mind you think you will run away to another country once naija starts boiling but i am telling you today that GOD will neva allow you run

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Wizygreat12: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Any links for Senegal match?

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rockyheight:
Am shamed of this man, he is definitely not fit to be considered one of the leaders of the yoruba nation. And to think some nitwits compares puts him in the same pedestal as the great Awo.

Bringing Evans to the equation is really sad,

I am with Tinubu. I expected a very reasonable IBO to respond to my posting on another thread on this issue where I made statement simillar to Tinubu statement hours before he arrived papa's place.

https://www.nairaland.com/5300168/funke-olakunrins-driver-maid-reveal/6#80252739

You can read my statement from the link. The recent promotion of Maj Gen Adeosun to Lt General and inability of Atiku to present 400 witnesses at tribunal coupled with Riga proposals can make people to do anything.

Afenifere has camps or faction. Why must this happened to our camp and our leader. I do not wish evil for any member of the other camp. This is a planned assassination

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
Rockyheight:
I am shamed of this man, he is definitely not fit to be considered one of the leaders of the yoruba nation. And to think some nitwits compares him or puts him in the same pedestal as the great Awo is sad.

[/s]
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Cantonese: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ebullience:
Bola Tinubu, a national of leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says those blaming herdsmen for the death of Funke Olakurin, daughter of Reuben Fasoranti, do not have evidence.

Speaking when he paid a condolence visit to the family of Fasoranti in Akure, Ondo state capital, the APC leader said kidnapping is not peculiar to any ethnic group or a particular set of people.

Asked to react to the allegation that herdsmen were behind the attack, he said: “I am extremely concerned about security but I don’t want stigma. I can go through history of kidnapping and we know how it started, where it all started, there are lot of copycats, how many years ago have we faced insecurity in this country and cases of kidnapping? Is Evans a herdsman?”

Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, suspected kidnapper better known as Evans, was arrested by the police in 2017. He is still under trial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvqh0TRTSGE

https://www.thecable.ng/video-is-evans-a-herdsman-tinubu-speaks-on-murder-of-fasorantis-daughter/amp

Exactly the kind of statement expected. Shamelessly no comment about clear evidences of herdsmen wickedness on south west high ways. Continue deceiving yourself and your gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
lordparcel:
So he is indirectly blaming Igbos cheesy cheesy
that is what it seems ,Nigeria is a cinema grin
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
overall90:
this is parthetic.
for the mofos asking where is the cows,did the fulanis go with their cows when they attacked Benue,southern Kaduna,Taraba etc.
this is more like guerilla tactics,they came out from the bush to attack and retreat afterwards.
and is there any law that states that fulani criminal elements can not wear masks even when we know that what is being referred to as mask is head coverings which they could have easily weaved around their head.
that someone has political ambition does not mean he should sell his soul to the devil.
and Yoruba leaders should stop seeing igbo masquerades in their dreams.
[/s]
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by stanluiz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
What brings Evans in this matter Was it Evans that killed her

Punch reported that herdsmen have a militia camp in ondo Forests so I don't know what is saying.

As usual he will defend their masters.

Afonja slaves.

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
cosef:
Yoruba will be very susceptible to attacks if they achieve Oduduwa republic. So many saboteurs within them.
[/s]
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by wirinet(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oshin56:
When people were shouting that herdsmen are kidnapping and killing people along benin-ore road what have you do to it.
Do you have any evidence they are herdsmen or they are Fulani for that matter? Do you have the pictures of their herds?
If we should start stereotyping every crime in Nigeria, no tribe will be spared, while the actual perpetrators will be roaming free.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.