Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? (509 Views)

Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me / Does Life Have A Purpose Or Not? / Does Life Continue After Death. Psalm 146 Vs 4, Genesis 3 Vs 19, Job 14 Vs 14 Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Does life makes sense to you, be honest?
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by Mikora: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
To be sincere it doesn't make sense but I have learnt to make my own sense out of things

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by KevMitnick: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Too many unanswered questions... undecided
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by yomi007k(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
At all mehn..
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by budaatum: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Surely, life itself has no sense but that which one makes of it?

The mere fact that one considers it is some sort of sense, then add some junk to it and sense it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by budaatum: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
KevMitnick:
Too many unanswered questions... undecided
You, of all, live. You make me want to revise my answer sef and say "Life is to answer questions".
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by iTearHerToto: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Only Afonjas ask such questions. Life is nothing to them hence their passion for skull mining cos they thinks it's them doing the minee a favor by taking away their meaningless life whenever they mine.
And it's not supposed to be so. Every life matters and has it's own purpose on earth.

Someone please tell them to stop thinking so

Pukes angry
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by Anas09: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
futurist369:
Does life makes sense to you, be honest?
Yes it does, why?
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by benodic: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
What is it in life that does not make sense to you?
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
benodic:
the survival, and after the survival;we still die
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Anas09:

Yes it does, why?
with due respect, dont ever quote me in your life again
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by Anas09: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
futurist369:
with due respect, dont ever quote me in your life again
Weytin I do you nah? angry
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Anas09:

Weytin I do you nah? angry
remember, on johnydon22's thread.....i was discussing with the guy, and said am an o lvl dude.....and you insulted me indirectly
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by Anas09: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
futurist369:
remember, on johnydon22's thread.....i was discussing with the guy, and said am an o lvl dude.....and you insulted me indirectly
What is a o lvl dude?
If you think I think anything that happens here to mind, then wow. I can't even remember who you are

I respond to comments as i see them, I don't connect to or with them. I can cast you out now and in the next thread, I'm quoting your post.

I take nothing serious in here, especially when I know that the folks here are mostly teens.
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
futurist369:

The girl na something else. You slug issues like you guys are sworn enemies. I saw her ran into discussion by quoting me, her utterance were bad. So nothing new.

Just be cool with her, she may be angry or something yesterday. From her previous posts, I assume she dey nice.

Na you I ddy talk about Anas09
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by benitdavid: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Only Afonjas ask such questions. Life is nothing to them hence their passion for skull mining cos they thinks it's them doing the minee a favor by taking away their meaningless life whenever they mine.
And it's not supposed to be so. Every life matters and has it's own purpose on earth.

Someone please tell them to stop thinking so

Pukes angry

see how bitter you have become all you want to make a meaningless point... dingbat
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by benodic: 1:36am On Jul 17, 2019
@ futurist369

benodic:

the survival, and after the survival;we still die

There is no death, only translation to another phase of existence. Life is eternal.
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

The girl na something else. You slug issues like you guys are sworn enemies. I saw her ran into discussion by quoting me, her utterance were bad. So nothing new.

Just be cool with her, she may be angry or something yesterday. From her previous posts, I assume she dey nice.

Na you I ddy talk about Anas09
werey pikin na im she be
Re: Be Honest, Does Life Makes Sense To You? by LordReed(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
It makes the sense that you give it. More importantly make sense of your life for yourself and live a good life.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Jehovah's Witnesses Become Apostate? / The Law Of Karmal How It Works / Biodun Fatoyinbo In Police Custody Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.