Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Ladies, Can You Pray For Such Husband?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Pray For Such Husband?? (1070 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Pray For Such Husband?? by Hadampson(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2019
As a lady, can you pray to have a husband like your daddy?? Please be honest. Thank you smiley

cc:lalasticlala
Re: Ladies, Can You Pray For Such Husband?? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2019
1960's u only see black and white televisions with only 2 near clear terrestial signals.

2019 u get to see high definition flat screen televisions with multiple digital crystal clear signals.

Point: The current generation of men is an upgrade of what was in the 1960's.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Pray For Such Husband?? by bigpriik: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2019
chenzen:
1960's u only see black and white televisions with only 2 near clear terrestial signals.

2019 u get to see high definition flat screen televisions with multiple digital crystal clear signals.

lies! men of this generation are weak s.m.h.
Re: Ladies, Can You Pray For Such Husband?? by luvyaself95(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2019
chenzen:

let wait for ladies to say their mind despite you're right because am finding a girl like my mama is kinda hard than finding job...
Re: Ladies, Can You Pray For Such Husband?? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2019
Oh, yes!

What a peaceful man. He never once shamed my mother through words or actions. The kind of husband you wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with or to bear his name because he's a man of integrity. 20 years later he's still single because he respects himself & was never one for superficial relationships. They don't make them like that anymore.

He can be moody though & requires a lot of space lol.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Pray For Such Husband?? by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2019
Lol, As a guy I pray to have a wife as my mum. if I have such lady errrrrhhhh my life will be so beautiful than anything u are thinking of right now. My wife will be the bestest of the best if i can marry a lady like my MUM.
Re: Ladies, Can You Pray For Such Husband?? by MJBOLT: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2019
let the lies start coming in grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Pray For Such Husband?? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2019
bigpriik:

lies! men of this generation are weak s.m.h.
lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Pray For Such Husband?? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2019
luvyaself95:
let wait for ladies to say their mind despite you're right because am finding a girl like my mama is kinda hard than finding job...
lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Pray For Such Husband?? by luvyaself95(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
chenzen:
lol
am telin you grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Pray For Such Husband?? by dollytino4real(f): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
capital and fat letters NO

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Jamaicans So Awesome? / Why Are Caribbean Women So Elegant, Posh And Have Swag / Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.