Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" (23572 Views)

Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by worldclass68(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2019
Wondering if this guy is somehow related to lai Muhammad...chai see lie oo
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by Marvyx(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2019
That Jersey na bad luck
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by tstx(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2019
Lies
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by PopeFlatino(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2019
I always say that from d first day I watched them..even before the match I was saying it here that they have more qualities,blind fans were accusing me of posing negative vibes .. They are the only team in this afcon that has a pattern of play..I think their french born coach is a master tactician,then mahrez must have brought some Guardiola's philosophy into their trainings...just watch their goals in d tournament,all well planned and clear,they are d highest scoresrs in d tournament as a team with 14 goals even...so my money is on them to win on Friday
Jarus:
I think Algeria is by far the best team in this AFCON

Rooting for them to lift the trophy.
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by TheFacelessMan: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2019
The kin ORORO (groundnut oil) this guy dey put for him hair.... grin

Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by HANSEEL(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2019
i pray senegal beat them in the final. not because they beat us, but because i don't like Arabs. they are terrorist .
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by ifyalways(f): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2019
Na good we go chop ?

1 Like

Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by Neddstark: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2019
Lets face it, we did well by equalizing. Senegal that conceded 1-0 early against Algeria, couldnt play a thing untill the end. Class won that match. I wasnt expecting Nigeria to cross pass Quarter finals with her crop of players

1 Like

Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2019
yes. seems true..to be honest Nigeria played well dz tounerment
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by BabaO2: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2019
This is the worst national team in history. Algeria team is not that good, we made them looked too good. We dont need foreigners to be our coaches again, what is the impotance if a young Algerian can manage Algeria national team and beat Nigerian team managed by foreigner. They should stop witch hunting the likes of Siasias, Olisehs.
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by Thegamingorca(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2019
tejiri4:
Nigeria should quit football. They play like babies

Lol
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by PopeFlatino(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2019
The moment that bombed a whole nation in just 1minute grin

Liverpool fans beware,Mahrez is now a serious contender for the CAF Player of the year if he wins on Friday.

He already has a domestic treble which can be considered by some corners as an edge over Mane's UCL trophy and golden boot in EPL.

1 Like

Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by tundey4all(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2019
lie lie lie
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by goldust777: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2019
BabaO2:
This is the worst national team in history. Algeria team is not that good, we made them looked too good. We dont need foreigners to be our coaches again, what is the impotance if a young Algerian can manage Algeria national team and beat Nigerian team managed by foreigner. They should stop witch hunting the likes of Siasias, Olisehs.
Very true infact both teams Senegal and algeria are coached by local coaches and are in the final
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by eneyoduke(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Opposite of Good is Bad grin
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2019
Besides having a good defense and a free kick expert I don’t know what Algeria played
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by kenniekool(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2019
I think u mean d opposite of wat u said
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by alibiguy: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2019
He's just being gracious.
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by EazyMoh(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2019
That free-kick was CR7 STANDARD ISH! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by kingjrofficial(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
input3:
they played nonsense
is it ur nonsense
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by Guruindahouse(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
I will patronize you for sure. Be expecting my dm.
cynthiaqueen98:
that's a lie joor
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by Princedapace(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na you play the ball?
I Nor understand person Wey play ball say na the hardest match for them you say na lie

Come who you be?

It is called respect for your opponent.

He wouldn't have said anything different.. In reality, super eagles were outplayed. Even super sport analysts all admitted that.
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by kennysympathy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
gistvicreports:

Manchester City's Riyad Mahrez who took Algeria straight to the finals after beating Nigeria speaks on the match. Gistvic Reports.

Riyad Mahrez said the super eagles were very good and the match has been the toughest match for them so far.

The Super Eagles on Sunday night lost a massive opportunity to win a fourth AFCON title in a 2-1 semi-final defeat to Desert Warriors of Algeria after a last minute free kick goal by Riyad Mahrez.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/afcon2019-super-eagles-were-very-good.html
Even after having the ref in their favor?
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Then you went ahead to mock them on Twitter.
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by Auxigen(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mahrez this ain't necessary na. . .why must u LAUGH at US like this na?
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by mechanics(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
Rickjordan:
for your sportmanship,i support you fully to win AFCON ...
Senegal will win them.
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by CaptainKodak(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mahrez!!! How many times did I calling you? Who's fooling who?
Re: Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" by Clashy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kenturkey048:
sharrappp Dia...keyboard warrior...like you are outstanding in your own field ....you don quit because of that ??...u even wrote jamb 3times u didn't quit....waec 2times u didnt quit...Na to talk for people matter be una own....
Baaaadth guy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2021 AFCON: Omeruo Trains Separately As Super Eagles Begin Preparation For Sudan / Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer / 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.