Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (96058 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Makuos19: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
Please Did I Commit Any Crime?

Ok so I came home cos we've closed for the semester. And in the evening I came into the living room and saw dad sitting on the couch watching TV so I sat on his laps. then mum walks in and pulls me by my ear and tells me never to sit on Dad's laps again.

I felt very bad and angry. did I commit any crime if I can't sit on my Dad's laps who's laps should I sit on.

FOOLISH POST OF THE YEAR!!!
YOU ARE JUST AN ATTENTION SEEKER!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Olamigenius(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dad Body Dey Always Gera easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by tunary(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

Ok so I came home cos we've closed for the semester. And in the evening I came into the living room and saw dad sitting on the couch watching TV so I sat on his laps. then mum walks in and pulls me by my ear and tells me never to sit on Dad's laps again.

I felt very bad and angry. did I commit any crime if I can't sit on my Dad's laps who's laps should I sit on.
How old are you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by AreaFada2: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
Born2Breed:

Blud of jeremiah...u wan open pandora box?
This is no secret. DNA tests reveal it daily. A late relative three kids were not his. He died soon after finding out. On the surface the kids "looked" like him. People generally want to believe their kids look like them.

Some acquaintances had their kids rejected at embassies. The kids failed DNA test to facilitate family reunion visas.

1 Like

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Usanga35: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

Sit only on your boyfriend's laps Biko your dad's laps are for your mom to sit on grin the d*ck response to physical touches too so his d*ck might just stand like that even if his not thinking it
I tell you
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by victorian(f): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Op its improper to seat on your dad's lap. You are an adult already.

When i was way before my teenage years, my dad took me almost everywhere he goes , especially banks and meetings showing me off , smiles but as i grew older it stopped .

So please youve outgrown such carrying on the laps, such actions are improper.

3 Likes

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Usanga35: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
kay29000:

Girl, it is not about being a pervert or not. A man's dicck (as long as he is healthy), responds to touch, regardless of who is doing the touching. You sitting on his lap with your soft bumbum will create a sensation on the dicck and make it erect...even if he doesn't have any dirty/incests thoughts. please don't do this again.
Ur right....Let me say dis.......Even If u re not a Gay(man f**cking man) but if a fellow guy touches ur dicck....it obviously going to stand on its own...Talkless of a soft butts resting on d guy.....it will surely kick irrespective of weda ur mind is dirty or not...
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by LoveThemChubby(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
The stories of rape and incestrous relationships flying around now is enough to make mothers react that way. If you have been doing that before now without any issues, then she overreacted but even at that you can't hold that against her. Just take the lesson and let it slide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by harizonal123(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

Even oyibo people that are hundred times more social than us won't do that. I have never watched any American movie and seen such

3 Likes

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by kay29000(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Usanga35:

Ur right....Let me say dis.......Even If u re not a Gay(man f**cking man) but if a fellow guy touches ur dicck....it obviously going to stand on its own...Talkless of a soft butts resting on d guy.....it will surely kick irrespective of weda ur mind is dirty or not...

Exactly.
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by zeestone99(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
NACE13:

Bro, I believe I stated with few movements ( her butt moving on/around his thighs/schlong area). Unconsciously, the thing will begin to rise on its own.

I had a neighbour's daughter years back who had a big body(kids with body bigger than their age) and then, that year was when I just became sexually active. It was OK, with her always sitting on my laps because she's just a 10yr-old kid until one day, playfully(unknown to her), she was dancing on my schlong area, unconsciously, I started getting an erection out of no where. I had to stop carrying her on my laps from that day. I don't even play with her anymore.

I don't know about you but the saying, that the penis has a brain of its own isn't farfetched

I get your point,you are trying to say the circumstance in which the events unfolds matter

1 Like

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by sweetilicious(f): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lol, young lady you were trespassing.

3 Likes

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by lookingfly: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

so you no get shame...na your dad laps you go de sidon. Wetin do your bf laps abi another chair no de the room again. Your dad too,as him get ulterior motives allow you sit for him leg.
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Oova(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kseafresh:
momma knows best
that's true
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

First time i'm gonna agree with you undecided

That doesn't change the fact that you're still my number one enemy on this forum cool
... if you're that granny at your d.p

i'm sorry for provocative words i've sent to you .

bt if you're not come and suck my diick
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by aswani(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
I don't understand people saying that she sitting on her dad will lead to an incestuous relationship. Any man that wants to do that wouldn't wait till his daughter starts sitting in his lap to generate such feelings.

The mum was very wrong to publicly say such things. There are more subtle ways to have removed her from the dad's laps. Maybe the mum had some ongoing issues with her dad or as some are saying, the declared family structure get K-leg.

And to those men that think the penis responds to anything, no it doesn't, let your male friend or and old grandma sit on your lap. Nothing will happen.

Bottom line though is mama has now marked her territory, leave Baba laps alone for her.

1 Like

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
biGDhAp:
... if you're that granny at your d.p

i'm sorry for provocative words i've sent to you .

bt if you're not come and suck my diick

You mean you 1inch dick?

Tueh!
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Amanda4life: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

you don't know me. in all my siblings, I'm the one that looks like him the most. so your assertion is wrong.

Your dad may have tried or has slept with someone close to your mum. So your mum doesn't trust him
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by hisfreshness(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

First thing first......how old are you ?
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by jattopeter(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=abdulazeez1002 post=80312890]You can't change someone who doesn't see a problem with their attitude.

That's why I'm not commenting[/quote
You forced me to comment. I saw her arguing or attacking some reasonable comments, trying to justify her act. Why seeking for advice knowing fully well you have already conditioned ur mind to an answer?

3 Likes

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by ogbonti: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2019
has your mom had a fling with her own father? OR

was she ever molested by her own father?

this may be why she is over reacting - how can my di ck raise for my own daugher?

when i have pretty hot sisters i grew up with, when my blood was hot as a teen, i didnt get a hard on

i yam not understanding biko
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2019
jattopeter:
You forced me to comment. I saw her arguing or attacking some reasonable comments, trying to justify her act. Why seeking for advice knowing fully well you have already conditioned ur mind to an answer
Exactly
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by alphaNomega: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

She doesn't want to share her husband's love with you tongue Go and marry
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by alphaNomega: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Your moma's place, don't take it, btw you are grown enough to have heard of incest, it's real, my penny.

Father daughter incest is very likely when the girl child is not the biological daughter. It is impossible if she is his biological daughter.

Check ALL the father-daughter incest stories, not one was biologically related.
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by alphaNomega: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
NACE13:
This is how incest started.....unconsciously. Babe, the brain of a man is wired differently when it comes to things like this. Even if he isn't thinking anything, just few movements will get his schlong up. Your mom did the right thing, don't do that again.
I'm talking from experience.
PS: [b]Happened to female friend who I had nothing for[/b]r

It is not the same thing Oga
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by alphaNomega: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

everyone isn't a pervert. besides I used to sit on his laps when I was much younger. that's what family bonding is all about right?

Don't mind them dear. Sit on his laps, he is your father and nothing is wrong with that. Like I said earlier, your mum was jealous.

1 Like

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by alphaNomega: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

hmmmm...not all men joor

I agree with you
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by aswani(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
alphaNomega:

Father daughter incest is very likely when the girl child is not the biological daughter. It is impossible if she is his biological daughter.

Check ALL the father-daughter incest stories, not one was biologically related.

It can't be incest if they are not related. .

1 Like

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Radiant1020(f): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha her beauty is worth the distraction Biko
Radiant1020 my heart beats for you my Fulani beauty kiss am ready to collect 1000 strokes of canes for you

I'm not FULANI o

2 Likes

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Deepfeel(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
Radiant1020:

I'm not FULANI o
Oh pardon my ignorant radiant princess
Seen that your location said Zaria I couldn't think of any other tribe with such radiant beauty than Fulani your hair facial features eyes damm you are beautiful kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Celebrating A Good Wife / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.