Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' (57241 Views)

Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by PetroDollaxxx: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Foolish talk

Gkay1:
maybe the man satisfy her well. u know Ghana girls love dick
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kai everytime wey I see this babe belle I go just cum.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cioccolata:
Only applies to women.

Men are polygamous by nature.
We screw, cum and break things off without emotions.

Not true.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Ugosample(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
djon78:

People talking about oloshos and ashawos. Brolosho and brostitutes...those ones are on a different level. They are no longer humans...there sexual meter has broken capacity..

She is talking from an angle of one not too much into sleeping around..someone not exposed to too much sexual partners..

their sexual meter has broken capacity cheesy grin cheesy

this made me laugh tongue

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by wink2015(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Oyinsblog:
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim seems to have her launched her own 'celibacy campaign', as passed off in a new photo she shared on Instagram.

According to the Juliet, it is usually quite hard to break up with someone you have had sex with than those you haven't. She also attached hashtags that advocated for "waiting".

She wrote;

How many of you know that it’s harder for you to break up with someone you’ve slept with versus someone you haven’t slept with?
#celibacy #WaitUntil #atoasttolife

https://justofofo.com.ng/it-is-harder-to-break-up-with-someone-you-have-slept-with-juliet-ibrahim/

OKAY O!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by spafu(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
Na so
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Fourwinds: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:
It's true!
once a pussy is fvcked, it can't be unfvcked!
hmmmmm.....Okafor law

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Tnity1: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
I guess she’s going back to iceberg cuz I’m sure they bleeped
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Shaev7(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
It applies to both. When emotions are dead, whether s*x or not, they'll break up...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by BlackHummer(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:
It is better to say that it is hard to break up a relationship with someone who CAPTIVATES your heart. It is this captivation that melts your heart, breaks down your guard, and creates emotional bonding and attachment. Where there is no captivation, you can have sex 'mechanically' with someone and walk away without looking back. When you are captivated, you will CERTAINLY look back or even go back.

Lets face it, prostitutes sleep with tens of men everyday without any emotional attachment. However, when a customer captivates the heart of a prostitute, she gives him extra service and in some cases build friendship with him.

Abeg bros, give me some of those senselin tablets you swallowed before posting this.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by bluefilm: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
I guess, she's speaking from a feminine perspective.

Because for most guys who just want the pussy and nothing else, that's the easiest person to break up with!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by BarryLondon007(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:
It's true!

once a pussy is fvcked, it can't be unfvcked!
Badt guy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Fourwinds: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Story undecided
meeeennnnhhh...barbarosal
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by deebrain(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ladies of this generation should hear.

But they don't.

Every day, they would beg celebrities to come and f**k them. Later they start crying "dead beat dads" and rape!

You don't really owe anybody anything. If you don't like an affair anymore, as long as you ain't married, you are free to go.

But you introduce sex. Then you realize there is something really powerful that sex does to a lady. Then you are emotionally tied to the guy that may never even send you!

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:
It is better to say that it is hard to break up a relationship with someone who CAPTIVATES your heart. It is this captivation that melts your heart, breaks down your guard, and creates emotional bonding and attachment. Where there is no captivation, you can have sex 'mechanically' with someone and walk away without looking back. When you are captivated, you will CERTAINLY look back or even go back.

Lets face it, prostitutes sleep with tens of men everyday without any emotional attachment. However, when a customer captivates the heart of a prostitute, she gives him extra service and in some cases build friendship with him.
You're right. Even without sex, someone can captivate your heart that you may not want to break up with him or her. That's why a husband or wife may be committing adultery, and the spouse will still condone it, cos he/she has developed a soft spot for his/her partner.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by djon78(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ugosample:

their sexual meter has broken capacity cheesy grin cheesy

this made me laugh tongue

@Ugo you no know before?
Yes there sexual calibrator/meter has broken capacity
I don knock engine.....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by thesmallgod(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Okafor's law
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by UnusualJhay(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
What has been fvGged can never be unfvgged na
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by DameB(f): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:

Bros you be pro... A novice can't give this analysis
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Madakiss666(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Very true
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
Why is a beautiful woman like this not keeping a man?Does she has a bad attitude that is making her ex's to abscond from her?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Damfostopper(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
brothel oloshos looking at this biitch like:.......

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by smsreseller: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
samcus:
Until you have a sustainable job,
don't marry. Even if she says she will manage, it's a set up, she will mostly frustrate u !!!

Speaking from experience? cheesy

Are you a Student? Start VTU Business today. Required Capital is very low and it pays a lot:

https://smsreseller.com.ng/vtu-reseller-plans
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by valgbo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Davash222:
How can I break up with a girl I’m yet to fucck when I’m not mad

As long as we never fucck, you’re so dear to me, you’re like an egg to me.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by oboy81: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Story undecided
What! shocked shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by dingbang(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
It is not true.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by kingjrofficial(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Savage reply...
Pussy Fvcked can't be unfvcked grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by GenFunction: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
iamapplord:

You didn't use your STUPID FONT AND COLOR today
..lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Rotimi47: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
iamapplord:

You didn't use your STUPID FONT AND COLOR today
Chai shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by GenFunction: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
must everything be centred around sex ina relationship?....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
oboy81:

What! shocked shocked
Lol

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Omeleyi: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Is all about emotions running high during the straffing show and you never wanting to move on from the whole experience. Nothing new abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.