Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' (57243 Views)

Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:
It is better to say that it is hard to break up a relationship with someone who CAPTIVATES your heart. It is this captivation that melts your heart, breaks down your guard, and creates emotional bonding and attachment. Where there is no captivation, you can have sex 'mechanically' with someone and walk away without looking back. When you are captivated, you will CERTAINLY look back or even go back.

Lets face it, prostitutes sleep with tens of men everyday without any emotional attachment. However, when a customer captivates the heart of a prostitute, she gives him extra service and in some cases build friendship with him.

correct,

and Buhari has made a;; man lock up self..

we no Bleep again... konji is on strike...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by SPLENDID25(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
I wish this lady doesn't age, she should wait for me to make money, I will like to Bleep her i swear,...my celeb crush.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by asanwafo: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:
It is better to say that it is hard to break up a relationship with someone who CAPTIVATES your heart. It is this captivation that melts your heart, breaks down your guard, and creates emotional bonding and attachment. Where there is no captivation, you can have sex 'mechanically' with someone and walk away without looking back. When you are captivated, you will CERTAINLY look back or even go back.

Lets face it, prostitutes sleep with tens of men everyday without any emotional attachment. However, when a customer captivates the heart of a prostitute, she gives him extra service and in some cases build friendship with him.
For ur mind u get sense abi
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Jeferious: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:
So HOW do ASHAWOS move on after phucking several people...??
This one na Talk...??
This one na BASELESS STATEMENT
Bros maintain. Ashawo sef dey fall in love. Na human beings dem be.

I have personal experience on this. She's a dark, beautiful and busty damsel. Playful and witty. Full-time hustler. Craves money. But for some reasons best known to her, she has a special fondness for me. She comes to my place from her brothel for all-night sessions at times. Normally, you don't kiss such girls or handle their breasts, but I do all these with her. She initiates the kissing and all sometimes sef.

It may surprise you to know that we don't bargain over price. She told me to just give her whatever I feel is okay by me. I give her what I can afford to lose, and she never complains. In fact she doesn't count the money. She would just say "thank you" and leave.

Did I forget to mention the fact she calls regularly and ask after my welfare in ways that your girlfriend might not have done before? Imagine Ashawo calling you to ask "Baby have you eaten?" and other related funny questions. At first it was kind of shocking, but I'm now comfortable with it. And she does not disturb me with her financial challenges. The only challenge she gives me is who will outlast the other after several sessions of marathon sex. And she win most of the time(smiles).

My dear, Ashawo na human being. If you capture her with whatever it is that makes you special: handsomeness, other-room skills, humour etc... you'd become more than a client to her. You'd become her lover, or something of that nature.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Godsplan115: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:

obviously you got two sides of brain. And both sides are working perfectly right. Kudos
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Godsplan115: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
SPLENDID25:
I wish this lady doesn't age, she should wait for me to make money, I will like to Bleep her i swear,...my celeb crush.
Obviously you have two sides of brain. On the left side, there's nothing right and on the right side, there's nothing left.

No offence bro
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by mrZENographer: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
tyup:

as long as I'm not sinning against God but only by body it's okay lipsrsealed
Ohh you are.

Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.arriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. - Hebrews 13:4
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Sniper101(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
she's just stylishly trying to inform y'all that Iceberg Slim is still knacking her kitten, on code. grin grin grin

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Titcombe20(m): 12:48am On Jul 16, 2019
Sniper101:
she's just stylishly trying to inform y'all that Iceberg Slim is still knacking her kitten, on code. grin grin grin
It's hard to leave iceberg slim Simple!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by tyup(m): 1:16am On Jul 16, 2019
mrZENographer:

Ohh you are.

Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.arriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. - Hebrews 13:4

but what if I don't do it on the marriage bed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by abiolamitodun(m): 7:12am On Jul 16, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Guy na true o...there are things out there beyond the senses. You fit think say you Don see. But here some experience go humble you.

I never listen to that major lazer..what about you ..you done experience am.
I've not experienced such oo...
the lyrics of the song is somehow related to his loyalty
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Adakintroy2: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2019
abiolamitodun:

I've not experienced such oo...
the lyrics of the song is somehow related to his loyalty

Hahahaha..ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2019
sharpwriter:

Honestly, I'm no scam.... She can use Skype for the start. Though I have a passport, I no get money for travelling o... In fact I have never traveled internationally before...
Thanks I Appreciate your Honesty. cheesy

This is will be a big problem.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by benjanny(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yeah very true.But not matter how good both of you use to be,there is always a time to let go
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by mrZENographer: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
tyup:

but what if I don't do it on the marriage bed

If you like do it inside hotel, it's still on your body, the temple of God that will be defiled.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Bewiseedet(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Cioccolata:
Only applies to women.
Men are polygamous by nature. We screw, cum and break things off without emotions.

my type of nigga
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by SPLENDID25(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Godsplan115:
Obviously you have two sides of brain. On the left side, there's nothing right and on the right side, there's nothing left.

No offence bro
same to you bro!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Davash222:
How can I break up with a girl I’m yet to fucck when I’m not mad

As long as we never fucck, you’re so dear to me, you’re like an egg to me.
SABI PESIN

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by romme2u: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2019
gypsey:
Thanks I Appreciate your Honesty. cheesy

This is will be a big problem.

cool

Baba which kind work?....... i have a friend that has travelled overseas n may be interested
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 3:16am On May 31, 2020
No it's easier. Dumb woman. No wonder men keep chancing you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.