Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' (57244 Views)

Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:
It's true!

once a pussy is fvcked, it can't be unfvcked!
chai shocked shocked

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by SoNature(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:
It is better to say that it is hard to break up a relationship with someone who CAPTIVATES your heart. It is this captivation that melts your heart, breaks down your guard, and creates emotional bonding and attachment. Where there is no captivation, you can have sex 'mechanically' with someone and walk away without looking back. When you are captivated, you will CERTAINLY look back or even go back.

Lets face it, prostitutes sleep with tens of men everyday without any emotional attachment. However, when a customer captivates the heart of a prostitute, she gives him extra service and in some cases build friendship with him.

Nice one.

Just wondering how you got to know this

Do you patronize prostitutes?

Runs away!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by abiolamitodun(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
that's true from a Ladies angle... coming to guys... depends on the level at which he had explored...I believe if ur still on the first lady right from time it's hard to let go even if u had have sex with each other...once u taste another...boom!!!...he begins to compare...from there exploring then he finds it very easy to let go..
simple
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by oifeanyi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Made that mistake once.... Regret it every second
Davash222:
How can I break up with a girl I’m yet to fucck when I’m not mad

As long as we never fucck, you’re so dear to me, you’re like an egg to me.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by tyup(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
mrZENographer:
What? don't you know that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. 17But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 1 Corinthians 6:16-18

as long as I'm not sinning against God but only by body it's okay lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by macho44(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:
It is better to say that it is hard to break up a relationship with someone who CAPTIVATES your heart. It is this captivation that melts your heart, breaks down your guard, and creates emotional bonding and attachment. Where there is no captivation, you can have sex 'mechanically' with someone and walk away without looking back. When you are captivated, you will CERTAINLY look back or even go back.

Lets face it, prostitutes sleep with tens of men everyday without any emotional attachment. However, when a customer captivates the heart of a prostitute, she gives him extra service and in some cases build friendship with him.
That being said, "OLOSHO no dey FALL In LOVE", it is their first commandment.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by simonlee(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
mamajj17:

Not all Pussy my dear, some are reserved grin grin grin
i'm afraid you are greatly mistaken!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by LordReed(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
That may apply to women, with men it's the opposite.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Gkay1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
sorry mr man
life is per head
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Odisweet(f): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
she's right

a gals nudity is her most important pride

that's y it's important for any decent gal to rate the time and value of a relationship before giving in to sx

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Errr.. not here in my Hood, i have fu cked and Dumped over 50 women. I would rather break up with them than keep telling them lies About how i love them.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by abiolamitodun(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Expecially good sex. There was this black curvy ashawo girl I met sandra. Bad bitchhhh. With tattoo on her back side. God knows this girl has left an idelible print on me. Only deliverance is getting me out.

The sex was near spiritial I tell you..each time I came I felt almost spiritually bound to her I swear. I don't know what's it is about her. I was crying, moaning, squillING at the same time.

If you never sleep with some girls you are free..till just now if I see sandra I loyal. She just get one kind funny control over me. I no DE fit rake.
God!!!
uve gone deep
major Lazer ft. kiss Daniel.... comes to mind
who else has experienced something of such..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:

To be factual, if not for money do you think women are comfortable with random sex?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
mamajj17:

which pussies? the fu cked or unfucked ones?

because once Any pussy has been fu cked it isn't " Reserved"(According to you) Anymore.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by festacman(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:

To be factual, if not for money do you think women are comfortable with random sex?
Women with high libido do.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Odisweet:
she's right

a gals nudity is her most important pride

that's y it's important for any decent gal to rate the time and value of a relationship before giving in to sx

So some women still have sense in this 21st sextury.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by sharpwriter(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
gypsey:
Errr.. not here in my Hood, i have fu cked and Dumped over 50 women. I would rather break up with them than keep telling them lies About how i love them.

shocked shocked shocked

Bros, how far about that thing?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by mamajj17(f): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
gypsey:
which pussies? the fu cked or unfucked ones?

because once Any pussy has been fu cked it isn't " Reserved"(According to you) Anymore.

You are as bad as Naija Government grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Adinoyi119(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
This one think say nah movie?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Deepthoughts: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:
It's true!
once a pussy is fvcked, it can't be unfvcked!
you baaad man!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by pinkygurl(f): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:

Gbam.so on point grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
sharpwriter:

shocked shocked shocked

Bros, how far about that thing?
I don't remember, could you remind me Again please?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
mamajj17:

You are as bad as Naija Government grin grin grin
Trust me, no one, Nothing can be as bad as Naija Government grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Enemyofpeace: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Especially if the fokies no get duplicate
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by chizzyreal: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:

Costumer I hail oh

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Enemyofpeace: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
mamajj17:

yinmu
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by ibkkk(f): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Oyinsblog:
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim seems to have her launched her own 'celibacy campaign', as passed off in a new photo she shared on Instagram.

According to the Juliet, it is usually quite hard to break up with someone you have had sex with than those you haven't. She also attached hashtags that advocated for "waiting".

She wrote;

How many of you know that it’s harder for you to break up with someone you’ve slept with versus someone you haven’t slept with?
#celibacy #WaitUntil #atoasttolife
Walai!

https://justofofo.com.ng/it-is-harder-to-break-up-with-someone-you-have-slept-with-juliet-ibrahim/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by sinola(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
i wonder how many prick(s) she go don chop for life sef

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by oglalasioux(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Not true, Ms Ibrahim.

Might happen to women but for men? No.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by RayAnma(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:

Every bit of this statement is true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) / 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out / Kemi Adetiba Reacts To Babcock Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.