Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' (57242 Views)

Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Oyinsblog:
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim seems to have her launched her own 'celibacy campaign', as passed off in a new photo she shared on Instagram.

According to the Juliet, it is usually quite hard to break up with someone you have had sex with than those you haven't. She also attached hashtags that advocated for "waiting".

She wrote;

How many of you know that it’s harder for you to break up with someone you’ve slept with versus someone you haven’t slept with?
#celibacy #WaitUntil #atoasttolife

https://justofofo.com.ng/it-is-harder-to-break-up-with-someone-you-have-slept-with-juliet-ibrahim/

True, reason I don't do no-sex relationship.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by peacey: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
I agree with her, because when you Bleep a sexxx a girl once, they is that tendercy that you will Bleep her again even if you guys are no longer dating again,
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
dis juliet ibrahim be looking fwesher by d day

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by abiolamitodun(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
lefulefu:
dis juliet ibrahim be looking fwesher by d day
lol... that look
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Gforce2019: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Davash222:
How can I break up with a girl I’m yet to fucck when I’m not mad

As long as we never fucck, you’re so dear to me, you’re like an egg to me.

Nah so and go dey yansh your daughters till dey become olosho
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by 1stbest(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:
It is better to say that it is hard to break up a relationship with someone who CAPTIVATES your heart. It is this captivation that melts your heart, breaks down your guard, and creates emotional bonding and attachment. Where there is no captivation, you can have sex 'mechanically' with someone and walk away without looking back. When you are captivated, you will CERTAINLY look back or even go back.

Lets face it, prostitutes sleep with tens of men everyday without any emotional attachment. However, when a customer captivates the heart of a prostitute, she gives him extra service and in some cases build friendship with him.
what is captivate?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by shineeye1: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Welcome TEAM CUCUMBER ?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Manshoesq: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:
It's true!

once a pussy is fvcked, it can't be unfvcked!
guy you made me laugh today.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by CsRockefeller(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
it's hardest when u never had sex sef

Damn!!

U know right?

Who said d beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by sharpwriter(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
gypsey:
I don't remember, could you remind me Again please?

Lol... Bro gypsey.... Na your boss and his company management now.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Inmesage babes say "hi"
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by lalanice(f): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
lies
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by frozen70(f): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cioccolata:
Only applies to women.

Men are polygamous by nature.
We screw, cum and break things off without emotions.

You are right

That's why when women want to deal with you guys, no mercy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by namexyz: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
aunty give your life to Christ..He can fix it.

meanwhile this is from one of my trusted friends

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
sharpwriter:

Lol... Bro gypsey.... Na your boss and his company management now.
Okay!!! You know? He was Admitted in Hospital Last Saturday, i am still yet to speak to his wife, but if she Accepts you, how can you manage the company from Nigeria? You would have to be able to Travel to Places like Milan, Monaco, paris, London, Isreal and Miami. I told you their business is vast.

But Anyway let me talk to her, she would still want to see you in person, how would you make that happen?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by skukimania(f): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cioccolata:
Only applies to women.

Men are polygamous by nature.
We screw, cum and break things off without emotions.

Not all women please! It's even the easiest thing on this planet earth!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Loftyman: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Davash222:
How can I break up with a girl I’m yet to fucck when I’m not mad

As long as we never fucck, you’re so dear to me, you’re like an egg to me.
. Bad guy [color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Eaugusta(f): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:
It is better to say that it is hard to break up a relationship with someone who CAPTIVATES your heart. It is this captivation that melts your heart, breaks down your guard, and creates emotional bonding and attachment. Where there is no captivation, you can have sex 'mechanically' with someone and walk away without looking back. When you are captivated, you will CERTAINLY look back or even go back.

Lets face it, prostitutes sleep with tens of men everyday without any emotional attachment. However, when a customer captivates the heart of a prostitute, she gives him extra service and in some cases build friendship with him.
On point
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by follock007(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
kill am o
just like your folks who call themselves musician one moment and prostitute the other time are using witch craft uranium to chase me up and down because i pass front of their house... they call all their friends to join in the orgy of sharing... i am almost feeling like a god sef

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by sharpwriter(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
gypsey:
Okay!!! You know? He was Admitted in Hospital Last Saturday, i am still yet to speak to his wife, but if she Accepts you, how can you manage the company from Nigeria? You would have to be able to Travel to Places like Milan, Monaco, paris, London, Isreal and Miami. I told you their business is vast.

But Anyway let me talk to her, she would still want to see you in person, how would you make that happen?

Oh! Thank you.... As regards seeing me I will find a way around that.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
sharpwriter:

Oh! Thank you.... As regards seeing me I will find a way around that.
how? explain please? We don't want a scamming Nigerian. grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by sharpwriter(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
gypsey:

I'm sorry about his sickness... He must be really sick....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by biggy26: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:

If you know, you know. Correct man!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
sharpwriter:

I'm sorry about his sickness... He must be really sick....

he is Suicidal All the time.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by sharpwriter(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
gypsey:
how? explain please? We don't want a scamming Nigerian. grin

Honestly, I'm no scam.... She can use Skype for the start. Though I have a passport, I no get money for travelling o... In fact I have never traveled internationally before...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:

You know this, how ?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
cucumbae:
Why is a beautiful woman like this not keeping a man?Does she has a bad attitude that is making her ex's to abscond from her?

It is not by beauty, most beautiful women are promiscuous. If you are dating a lady and you meet up to 3 or 4 men in her house, what do you do? If she is answering calls from other men in your presence, what do you do?
Did you see the erotic pictures she snapped with Ice Prince online? Who wants such a woman for a wife.
That's why people castigate all these BBN and IG queens about their pictures and videos, all these things hurt later.
And in most cases, when you are jilted by a foreigner, the locals always abandon you because you abandoned them for a foreigner.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Burgerlomo: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:
It's true!

once a pussy is fvcked, it can't be unfvcked!

Once debe is always debe grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Shaggap: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
It's actually more easier with the help of the Holy Spirit. Read my signature
come u take ur time did u consult the holyspirit before u started yanching
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Adakintroy2: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
abiolamitodun:

God!!!
uve gone deep
major Lazer ft. kiss Daniel.... comes to mind
who else has experienced something of such..

Guy na true o...there are things out there beyond the senses. You fit think say you Don see. But here some experience go humble you.

I never listen to that major lazer..what about you ..you done experience am.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Shaggap: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Too bad I didn't because if I did, he would have told me my body is Gods Temple and it should be kept consecrated at all time. Notwithstanding, with the Help of the Holy Spirit, one can do away with all sexual sins. God's Grace Sir
I haff hear thank you Mrs spiritkoko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.