Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) (44369 Views)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO / Andy Ruiz Jr Rules Out UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua; Says It's A Trap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Olamigenius(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2019
Stay Well, Won Yo Fone Oooo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2019
Harlem2:
Naija don cast
Imagine na human being like us ooo
He is a world celebrity, Anyone who know him would be glad to see him. It works same way everywhere in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2019
All these juju he came to pack won't save him.
He will be defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by apokan200(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2019
Take a street to recognize street intentions lol
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by janey1984: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2019
cucumbae:
It's not all of them that have good intentions.Some might be looking at his wrist or neck if he wore a gold chain that they would snatch.While others are looking for how to dip their hands into his pockets to snatch his pounds filled-wallet.
One of his blow go give that thief technical knockout.
The bros get balls sha!

Had it been AJ reside for naija his complexion for resemble our hustling skin.
Oyingbo go try pose with you for selfie
But naija go de busy de snap u without them.
Me:why I no kuku go download d pesin pix if na wetin I want

1 Like

Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
AJ had better avoid this next time.

Just to use handkerchief to rub his trousers and fiam! His penis will disappear.

Some Nigerians (ritualists) no get joy. They will think because AJ is a superstar, it will bring more money for then than a regular person.
Why

I talk my own oo
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2019
I remembered this year when kofi Kingston visited his hometown is Ghana with his WWE Championship Belt and went back to America and lost the prestigious title.

Josh, be careful with your village people

1 Like

Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by apokan200(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2019
cucumbae:
It's not all of them that have good intentions.Some might be looking at his wrist or neck if he wore a gold chain that they would snatch.While others are looking for how to dip their hands into his pockets to snatch his pounds filled-wallet.
The bros get balls sha!

Take a street to recognize street intentions lol

Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Kubiatrealer(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2019
cucumbae:
The bros get balls sha!

You not serious����
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by kingjrofficial(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2019
YouareaBITCH:
The black guy by his right hand is really cute grin
I have his number...jus incase grin
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by majamajic(m): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2019
PETCOKE:
Hmm obodo oyibo good o

See how he looks like fresh agege bread in the midst of charcoal lipsrsealed
did u see the guy with face cap on the far left ?
the guy fresh pass AJ ,
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by tydi(m): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2019
YouareaBITCH:
The black guy by his right hand is really cute grin

I saw him first, I noticed him but what I didn't convince myself is that he resides in Nigeria.. This our weather na something oo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by newmoney133: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=3kay945 post=80303130]

Funny dear[/quote
Can't stop laughing
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2019
correct! welcome back champ!...

I can't wait to see you reclaim your titles!

#RUIZ MUST BOW !
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by YouareaBITCH(f): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2019
tydi:

I saw him first, I noticed him but what I didn't convince myself is that he resides in Nigeria.. This our weather na something oo

Dude looks neat and flawless. I thought that too, probably came along with AJ tongue
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by vicysegun: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2019
Guys whey go fit bit AJ dey that street I swear!!! grin
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2019
grin
OladimejiRufai:

Just to use handkerchief to rub his trousers and fiam! His penis will disappear.

Some Nigerians (ritualists) no get joy. They will think because AJ is a superstar, it will bring more money for then than a regular person.

I talk my own oo
grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2019
Hope he won't look for his phone.
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by ACE1010: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2019
cucumbae:
The bros get balls sha!

grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by maj59(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2019
he come do juju for him next fight
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by maj59(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2019
Harlem2:
Naija don cast
Imagine na human being like us ooo
d guy com 9ja come do Jaz for next fight
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Eskdale(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2019
grin
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by garbahamzat(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2019
IF IS NOT AJ IT CAN NEVER BE AJ

call me for your building designs, building maintenance on 08166528841, garba.hamzat@gmail.com

Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by proudevil: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I talk my own oo
guy u badt..lol
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Hullabaloon: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2019
Hotzone:
I remembered this year when kofi Kingston visited his hometown is Ghana with his WWE Championship Belt and went back to America and lost the prestigious title.

Josh, be careful with your village people

Lol, wrestling is scripted and the victor of any match is already known beforehand by the script writers.

If they want kofi to retain his title for 10 years, they will do it.
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Pagest(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Joshua right now "did i really come from this place"
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2019
you can imagine odour oozing from there body!! Joshua be like damn mate!! grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by jhubril(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2019
See sufferheads! Smh.
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Adebowalay(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2019
So u think AJ is a dull guy..sorry bro..think twice..
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Blessings4me(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Na me wear yellow cap.
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Chiemeka1: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2019
This guy is so humble. May God restore his dignity.
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by shesawesome(f): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2019
danieljoel759:
The International boxer, Anthony Joshua was pictured among Lagos boys when he visited Nigeria. what do you think about the photo?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/what-do-you-think-of-this-photo-of.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus / Eto’o: If Messi Decides To Leave, We Have To Change Barcelona’s Name / Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.