Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) (44370 Views)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO / Andy Ruiz Jr Rules Out UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua; Says It's A Trap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by goaldynboy: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2019
cucumbae:
It's not all of them that have good intentions.Some might be looking at his wrist or neck if he wore a gold chain that they would snatch.While others are looking for how to dip their hands into his pockets to snatch his pounds filled-wallet.
One of his blow go give that thief technical knockout.
The bros get balls sha!

Had it been AJ reside for naija his complexion for resemble our hustling skin.

Some are even thinking of how to KIDNAP him!!
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by 1stNumeroUno: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hen-hen!

I talk am say AJ losses to Ruiz was a fixed game. He go keep the belts with Ruiz so that boys can't obtain them from him when he's in Naija.

AJ I hail o!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ak n him guys dn drop their bling bling m phones for house already..dem no trust d street..
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Organs(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
AJ had better avoid this next time.

Just to use handkerchief to rub his trousers and fiam! His penis will disappear.

Some Nigerians (ritualists) no get joy. They will think because AJ is a superstar, it will bring more money for then than a regular person.

I talk my own oo

41 likes for nonsense and stupid post........ Tell me, who do you know that this happened to? All this fake belief system is part of our problem in this country
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Organs:

41 likes for nonsense and stupid post........ Tell me, who do you know that this happened to? All this fake belief system is part of our problem in this country

Please, if you do not like what I said and you are angry, I am in my house.

Come and beat me

Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Organs(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Please, if you do not like what I said and you are angry, I am in my house.

Come and beat me

Oya send me your address. Let me come and slap that crazy, low life, poverty mentality belief outta your system. How can you have a brain and at the same time believe someone can wave handkerchief or whatever and joystick will disappear?
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Organs:

Oya send me your address. Let me come and slap that crazy, low life, poverty mentality belief outta your system. How can you have a brain and at the same time believe someone can wave handkerchief or whatever and joystick will disappear?

grin grin You are a kinda interesting character. I like people like that grin

But first, are you atheist? grin
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Organs(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

grin grin You are a kinda interesting character. I like people like that grin

But first, are you atheist? grin

No sir, i am Muslim sir. However, i am always angry and appalled at how we, (Nigerians) or Africans point to others as responsible for whatever happens in our lives. You cannot ask someone what the time is, or stuff like that, also, villagers are looked at as witches, guys look at babes and say they brought bad luck etc. I still want to come and beat you bros, unless you are willing to accept that whatever happens to you is cos God allows it to happen and that no one is responsible for anything except God alone or you are a black belter in taekwondo and i no wan try myself....
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Organs:

No sir, i am Muslim sir. However, i am always angry and appalled at how we, (Nigerians) or Africans point to others as responsible for whatever happens in our lives. You cannot ask someone what the time is, or stuff like that, also, villagers are looked at as witches, guys look at babes and say they brought bad luck etc. I still want to come and beat you bros, unless you are willing to accept that whatever happens to you is cos God allows it to happen and that no one is responsible for anything except God alone or you are a black belter in taekwondo and i no wan try myself....

Alhamdulillah you are a Muslim grin

Brother, you are right when you believe that everything that happens is the ordainment and will of Allaah. That is an essential part of our belief.

But you will also be wrong if you do not believe that the occurences which Allaah decrees will happen to people will have a sabab (that is a cause or instrument) in the worldly realm through which that decree of Allah will come to pass.

An example is, if I come to your house and slap your face now, it is the decree and will of Allaah that that will happen. For he was the one who created me and the hand with which I slapped you and he was the one who created you being the one I slapped and he was the one who allowed it to happen. If Allaah had wanted, he would have prevented me from doing so. So, me slapping you is Allaah's will for you. But I am a sabab meaning I am an instrument or means in this worldly capacity or realm through which that 'decreed slap' happened.

Do u get it?

So Sabab can be physical or spiritual as this world itself is a merging of the physical and spiritual world. So magic and the jinns are things which Allaah can use as Sabab from the metaphysical or spiritual world to achieve his decree.

So it is possible that someone will do magic against another person unless you do not believe magic exists and you will be wrong because Islam asserts that magic exists. So someone may do magic to someone to harm that person but Allaah still retains the power as to deciding whether the magic will be successful or not.

Although, people go to extremes and they believe in false superstitions and wrongly and unnecessarily assume that whatever befalls them is as a result of magic. This contravenes Islamic culture as we are to trust that Allaah is the one who wills all things and we are to turn to him in times of trouble. But as we turn to Allaah, we also take measures in our capacity that will not transgress the limits of Shariah like seeking other gods besides Allaah e.t.c

This is quite a wide topic so I will stop here for now.

By the way, I should be the one coming to your house to beat you grin You are disrespectful angry Yoy deserve serious beating grin

And may i also remind you that Emperor Imes is coming grin
Re: Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) by Organs(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Alhamdulillah you are a Muslim grin

Brother, you are right when you believe that everything that happens is the ordainment and will of Allaah. That is an essential part of our belief.

But you will also be wrong if you do not believe that the occurences which Allaah decrees will happen to people will have a sabab (that is a cause or instrument) in the worldly realm through which that decree of Allah will come to pass.

An example is, if I come to your house and slap your face now, it is the decree and will of Allaah that that will happen. For he was the one who created me and the hand with which I slapped you and he was the one who created you being the one I slapped and he was the one who allowed it to happen. If Allaah had wanted, he would have prevented me from doing so. So, me slapping you is Allaah's will for you. But I am a sabab meaning I am an instrument or means in this worldly capacity or realm through which that 'decreed slap' happened.

Do u get it?

So Sabab can be physical or spiritual as this world itself is a merging of the physical and spiritual world. So magic and the jinns are things which Allaah can use as Sabab from the metaphysical or spiritual world to achieve his decree.

So it is possible that someone will do magic against another person unless you do not believe magic exists and you will be wrong because Islam asserts that magic exists. So someone may do magic to someone to harm that person but Allaah still retains the power as to deciding whether the magic will be successful or not.

Although, people go to extremes and they believe in false superstitions and wrongly and unnecessarily assume that whatever befalls them is as a result of magic. This contravenes Islamic culture as we are to trust that Allaah is the one who wills all things and we are to turn to him in times of trouble. But as we turn to Allaah, we also take measures in our capacity that will not transgress the limits of Shariah like seeking other gods besides Allaah e.t.c

This is quite a wide topic so I will stop here for now.

By the way, I should be the one coming to your house to beat you grin You are disrespectful angry Yoy deserve serious beating grin

And may i also remind you that Emperor Imes is coming grin

Alhamdulilah, youre muslim. The issue of Al Qadr is a huge topic in islam and its easy to read meanings and understandings to it. However, i am coming from the fact that in Nigeria, there is a lot of finger pointing and a lot of " someone is responsible for my misfortune" etc. That was why i was so rude to you. Honestly it is annoying to me. As a matter of fact one idiot even wrote the other day that he "slept" with a girl and after she left, he was working on his laptop and it dropped on the floor and broke. He blamed it on the girl. Now, that mumu guy obviously has a hard maybe cement floor or tiles, it couldve been his stupidity, mistake, etc however he blamed it on the girl. Churches are even worse in this. A christian friend was explaining "Destiny thief" to me the other day, i still dont understand it. Its like this, maybe I am supposed to President, Now Buhari stole my destiny and now he is the President and i am not...... Can you imagine? If you explain that but, He campaigned and won an election, they will tell you he stole that too. So, tell me how do you begin to rationalize with someone with that kinda mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus / Eto’o: If Messi Decides To Leave, We Have To Change Barcelona’s Name / Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.