Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son (75109 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son by desvi: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
theButterfly:
He is not your nigga or your mate. He is your 7-year old child and your son. Start being HIS PARENT.

Idk why they allowed the maid to be bathing and dressing him. A 7/almost 8-year old boy can bathe himself. That's something the parents should've taught him how to do. Should anyone bathe him, it should be his mother or father, no one else.

I believe this story has been made up in the sick fantasies of a pedophile
a boy of 7 coming from behind at a 14 year old?
mods do the necessary
OP is a pervert
whose díck should be chopped off

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son by drmikeadams(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
ScotMisile:

Beating has it's place, take it or leave it. ..take away beating at your own detriment
grin grin grin

Your data,your opinion ,if u like they beat ur pikin 3 times daily
Re: I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son by Amanda4life: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
They do it.

Female household of age 14-15.

They do it alot.

If the child is a female she will use finger
Re: I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son by pleroma: 5:10am On Jul 17, 2019
desvi:

I believe this story has been made up in the sick fantasies of a pedophile
a boy of 7 coming from behind at a 14 year old?
mods do the necessary
OP is a pervert
whose díck should be chopped off

These things do happen in real life. You never see anything. I don't believe the OP is lying.

By the way, why should you be wishing for a pervert's d.ick to be chopped off? What kind or barbaric justice is that?
Re: I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son by comtem2011: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Well, I'm not a believer of corporal punishment.
Of course, but the maid can be punished while he leaves the son.
Re: I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2019
comtem2011:
Of course, but the maid can be punished while he leaves the son.
Simply take her back to her parents. The Son should b punished for bad behavior and punishment does not necessarily involve cane.
Re: I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son by boyjo: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
Timih

Kindly note that because yours son has confessed does not mean the "foolishness" has been driven form his heart.
I am not asking you to beat him.

But your son needs to see your red eye.
He needs to know for a fact, what is wrong and what is right.
Right now, your son knows he can dare you.

Oyibo people wey una dey copy dey punish their pikin o.
Make una dey get sense.

My prayer for you na say, God go help you make you no meet am for front.

Ciao!
Re: I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son by Blackmiserable(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2019
genq:
I don't mean to gloat over your son's misfortune but this is what happens when a mother leaves the raising of her children to outsiders. Let me guess your wife is too busy to take care of the kids right? Because shes a "modern working class woman".

Go and ask women abroad how they manage to work full time and still raise their own children without househelp. Unlike these ones in Nigeria who after just one child, they can't do chores again. House helps are then put in place to assume the duties of a wife and mother.

Your son is one of many children out there suffering the consequences of these lifestyle choices.

That's it ooo bro. That's what happens when a mother leaves the raising of her children to outsiders
Re: I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son by Electroweb(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please I need information.
What kind of software can someone install in his computer to prevent his kids from accessing sites not suitable for them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Travails Of Marrying Late / When Does A Woman Conceive? / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.