Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,236 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK (52215 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2019
Mckandre:
i know that black guy in the 1st picture must be a Nigerian

The guy na DEMOLA AJAYI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Frankyboy1(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2019
BadAdviser:
while dead BBQ seller keep flaunting his stupidity all over nairaland

With this ur childish statement, re u any better?

2 Likes

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Mckandre(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2019
illitrate:

The guy na DEMOLA AJAYI
grin u dey find trouble o

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by AutoReportNG: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2019
Fixed...
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2019
omoadeleye:
We already knew some people that are enticed...
not in here biko.i take god take beg u.all these tribal wars is getting old.
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2019
obafemee80:

Albanian mafias, such as the Hellbanianz gang, now brazenly flaunt their wealth online --- including supercars such as Rolls-Royce Phantom, Bentley Bentayga and Lamborghini Huracan, guns and gold Rolex watches --- to entice criminals from Albania to smuggle themselves into Britain to join their network.

Once in the UK, the new recruits help bolster the gangs' takeover of Britain's £5bn (₦2.3 trillion) cocaine industry using an army of dial-a-drug street dealers to kingpin wholesalers controlling imports from South America and northern Europe.

Their rap videos on Instagram and YouTube boasts of shocking lyrics like "We gun you down cos Albanians need no reason. They try to catch us, but these Albanians can't be caught"

Their stranglehold of the cocaine market means the illegal drug is now at its cheapest for almost 30 years and purity across Europe is also the highest for a decade.

In the latest example of the crime epidemic gripping lawless Britain, even jailed members of the notorious Hellbanianz gang are illegally using mobile phones to brag of a luxury lifestyle behind bars.

The Albanians currently makeup the highest foreign nationals in British jails, with over 802 of them behind bars.

https://autojosh.com/albanian-cocaine-gangs-flaunts-flashy-cars-such-as-bentayga-huracan-and-phantom-to-entice-criminals-to-uk/

I wish they will come for us as well...

1 Like

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Deepfeel(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2019
Mrbrownjay1 these right here is one of the reasons, my school of thought is like this, it's a free world you can do whatever you like as long as you are strong and smart enough to get away with it

1 Like

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by shogsman(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2019
Coke is a different kind of high,not a recipe for the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Mckandre:
or a jamaican.no be only nigerians be d blacks wey dey uk.
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Paulo3ree(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2019
SETHWORLD:
everywhere problem
You're or are you just coming

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by segzyndpep(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2019
This ones don sign oo
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2019
CARTEL
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by BizBayo: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2019
Reminds me of Trump stand on illegal immigrants.. He was right

3 Likes

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2019
So Nigeria can not do with out crime abi
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Frankbaro(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2019
Britain can never know peace, not after destroying Nigeria and imposing this animals in human skin on us.

4 Likes

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Whobedatte(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2019
Learners for where escobar dey tongue
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by GenFunction: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2019
albanians dey worry sha
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Baroba(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2019
ednut1:
no media will generalise albanians as drug dealers or drug dealers like they would do for nigerian yahoo boys, even tho USA has the highest number of scammers

Na so
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by paris10: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2019
Be professional and always attach photos for easy entertainment. I don't like links
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Basher8583: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2019
Mckandre:
Yeah right of Igbo origins
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Princedapace(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2019
GISpro:
I wonder why Nigerians think their country is the only place where problems exist.

Hey bro. No where without problems.. Yes, we know. But we care about fundamental things of life like electricity, working health care, good education, first class transportation system, modern and organized markets, etc. U can't deny the fact that these things are needed in life.

Ur politicians earn too well while an average soldier and policeman can't buy a decent ride without indulging into corruption.

These are what we seek in our country.

3 Likes

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2019
These ones might be making so much loot from the trade but I think they are still "Learners" with the capital "L". To this guy{this guy being me}, they look like a bunch rappers having fun.

Truth is, the real drug barons keep their activities under wraps. Hush-hush.

Ain't one to take this sh!t seriously.

Don't get me wrong. Albanian organized crime is at the same level as Italian and Mexican cartels. They ball big-time and play at international levels. Matter of fact, they control Eastern Europe with the Turkish, Russian, Macedonian and Serbian mafia in collaboration with their Italian Mafia accomplices dealing in drugs, prostitution rings, illicit weapon flows and all that. But they are known for one thing: Utmost secrecy. Pretty much like the Italian Mafia code of "Omerta".

So, when these hoods start flaunting cash, rolexes and rides, I'm inclined to believe two things: 1. They are just being "young/naive" or 2.They represent a new breed of Albanian gangsterism. Either could be the truth.

But the fact remains that the guys at the top of the Albanian hierarchy{the older ones in the biz} would cringe at the naivete of the "younger generation".

9 Likes

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Baroba(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Nigerians are still learners where these guys dey! And them go still come home to ask "I makwa ndị nwe obodo?"

I tell you, if you have any powerful ride for UK and you don't have a secure garage which is not even a gurantee, na one eye you go dey carry sleep.. Eastern European gangs will be parading your neighborhood until the take that vehicle..I know so many cases. Albanians, Romanians are fearless.

1 Like

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by jibrilELsudan: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2019
For the fact that they couldn't even flaunt womens kukunase proves theres nothing worth enticing that will bring criminals to the UK.

Only the control and flaunting of kukunase can bring criminals and fatoyinbos there or anywhere.

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2019
post=80315159:

Drug business issa serious business.
Whenever you think about peddling drugs, always remember this....
IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME, DON'T DO THE CRIME!

Adios!
Absolutely! It all looks Good and easy on Music Videos and shiit! but when the Jugde says serious shiit like MR Gypsey i sentence you to 30 years in Prison without parole and all your money, properties and belonging confiscated, Their dicks will shrink.

2 Likes

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2019
Baroba:

I tell you, if you have any powerful ride for UK and you don't have a secure garage which is not even a gurantee, na one eye you go dey carry sleep.. Eastern European gangs will be parading your neighborhood until the take that vehicle..I know so many cases. Albanians, Romanians are fearless.
errr.. not as fearless as man dem crews, these man dem crews will butcher Anyone and Enjoy doing it. The difference is the Albanians do it for the cash, But man dem do it just for the heck of it and they have nothing to lose.
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2019
post=80315159:

Drug business issa serious business.
Whenever you think about peddling drugs, always remember this....
IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME, DON'T DO THE CRIME!

Adios!

You can only do the time in a country that has no capital punishment for drug related offenses. No doing of time in countries like Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and most countries that ends with sia.

2 Likes

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2019
This so called video or flaunting of flambouyancy is definitely not in the UK, If it was then They are probarbly been monitored Already by the Cops.
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by lagdmark(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2019
MrRichmond:
This is one of the reasons Trump goes after illegal immigrants.
children using guns in schools and adults on mass shootings in work and public places are even more deadly
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Adakintroy2: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2019
They allowed all this gabage in rap music. So what they hell. Shirt just getting real. N one should feel shocked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual / Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court / Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.