Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

How to get a girlfriend( my style) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to get a girlfriend( my style) (532 Views)

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better / Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to get a girlfriend( my style) by bigpriik: 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wooing women can be very challenging and stressful it takes only a patient and courageous man to endure.well I think there is no rule that can get you any girl you want but there are traits you display that can get women notice you and find you very attractive before you know it gbam you got a fish in your net and like over and over again ,acquire this below traits and watch you dating life change for real.I have these traits and it has really gotten me girls especially younger women.

Self esteem:
: we live in a depressing world we men have being made to believe that for you to be attractive to women you must have money,cars,height,good looks,bla bla bla all these things are just materialistic and women know it women date rich guys mostly to milk them its not because they love them,change your thinking and watch your world change too,
always assume you are attractive to women ,when you approach women have this at the Back of your mind ,,you are good enough for any woman whenever you are talking to a girl you wanna woo don't make yourself look like you are below her she must not sense you wanna impress her.

confidence:
confidence is your ability to stand your ground with anyone at anytime no matter how you are tested .women naturally seek confident men but they will still test your confidence to know if you will loose it if they act uninterested this is where most men loose it ,when a girl puts up resistance they get frustrated and angry .sometimes its good to walk away when a girl plays hard to get too much but its not in all cases sometimes give them a little time but still don't let her sense you are affected by her mind games its a turnoff.

stare and smile:
Don't take life too seriously,learn to put on a genuine smiling face when you approach play a little ,joke with her its no crime, from experience I notice women are only rude if you are sense you are nervous and shaky this is really unfair but that's the way nature has made them we cannot change that.you must be comfortable enough to look them in the eyes.

flirt and Move things forward :
It is not necessary you ask a girl out. the first day you approach brother she already knows what you want,if she likes you she will be open to getting physical with you, you can look her head to toe and steer at her eyes and say woow you sexy ,nice outfit you must do this confident and make it look genuine ,compliment women genuinely they love it.invite her for launch be man enough to play sexually with her.

Learn to approach :
if you know how to approach women you will hit luck plenty times its works for me well ,you may not get all the women but you will have choices of women from time to time, they are plenty beautiful women out there who are lonely, single,just broken up,not happy in their relationship but it is not written in the face
they are just looking for a new courageous man to pick them up,infact there are beautiful women out there who will not give you stress at all when picking them up ,you just have to learn the above traits especially confidence and self esteem and boom you are game.
sweet night.....

cheers
bigpriik...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why House Wives Goes For Extramarital Affairs With Other Man. / Nigeria Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Birthday Party(video) / Kitchen Or Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.