Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King (46196 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 17, 2019
Businext:
tongue

Make sense like when they produced Thor with Brad Pitt and they did not use indigenous Greeks I watched a video where a Greek woman who went for audition was denied and the role was given to an Albanian instead cool

Imagine if they dare act Queen Amina or Queen Idia or King Jaja or Biographies on Chinua Achebe or Rotimi Williams and they use South Africans or Liberians,
Nancy all of us go carry placards nau angry

I'm still waiting to watch John Wick 3, I beg who don't get am?

#SayYesToIndegenousActorsAndActresses

Check my siggy
I have it.
The movie is crazy.... Nigga fought all through the movie.
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by xty50(f): 4:30am On Jul 17, 2019
But she's right.even that word hakuna matata is in swahili. They could have atleast mix the artist.
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by Gadafii: 4:46am On Jul 17, 2019
Businext:
tongue

Make sense like when they produced Thor with Brad Pitt and they did not use indigenous Greeks I watched a video where a Greek woman who went for audition was denied and the role was given to an Albanian instead cool

Imagine if they dare act Queen Amina or Queen Idia or King Jaja or Biographies on Chinua Achebe or Rotimi Williams and they use South Africans or Liberians,

Check my siggy
baba na Cris Hemsworth do Thor not bradt Pitt,na Troy and Alexandria bradt Pitt do
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by Niccoloimhotep: 4:47am On Jul 17, 2019
Africans are truly wired to be self centered. She made a valid point imo.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Naonly to nyash this girl and cum on her bo0bs be my new year resolution. tongue

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by NaijaElba(m): 4:56am On Jul 17, 2019
princeking2:

I have it.
The movie is crazy.... Nigga fought all through the movie.

SHARE WITH GUYS ABEGIE!!
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by Lovelyn451(f): 4:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Africans and jealousy, they never see anything good in others to celebrate them for....smh

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by AdemolaA2: 5:20am On Jul 17, 2019
Just like the movie FELA , Seun Kuti or Femi should have been made to play the lead role if it were to be V. Kimani’s reservations ba ?
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by Godsage(m): 5:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Businext:
tongue

Check my siggy
Thor , brad pitt
Are u on drugs??
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by DameB(f): 5:36am On Jul 17, 2019
If she get mind why she nor tag Beyonce and the producers of Lion King, then she would have gotten the real response,... Abegiiii... She's just ranting for fans and fun

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 17, 2019
She has a point.I expected artistes from east Africa and south Africa.They have the lions and the 'sound' of Africa.Beyonce filled the album with mediocre Nigerian artistes and what not.I don't expect that album to sell anyway.It wasn't well thought out.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by RTSC: 5:55am On Jul 17, 2019
TheWrita:
She has a point.I expected artistes from east Africa and south Africa.They have the lions and the 'sound' of Africa.Beyonce filled the album with mediocre Nigerian artistes and what not.I don't expect that album to sell anyway.It wasn't well thought out.
Keep talking nonsense.
Is there any musician in East and southern Africa comparable to ordinary Burna boy.?

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by ishawlar: 5:58am On Jul 17, 2019
This is no of my business let me face my book.
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by sisisioge: 5:58am On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

The replies are just salvage. I think the artistes were selected based on performance/recognition. Tiwa and WizKid are just enough to rep the whole of Africa! Wizzy's nickname is Lion fa grin.

I love that baby boy kiss

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by David9481a: 6:05am On Jul 17, 2019
Cool

Goodmorning all
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by Abogwara: 6:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Businext:
tongue

Very violent movie.

Check my siggy
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by Abogwara: 6:11am On Jul 17, 2019
RTSC:

Keep talking nonsense.
Is there any musician in East and southern Africa comparable to ordinary Burna boy.?

South African artist Busiswa was also featured in the album.
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by BabaIbo: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2019
Businext:
tongue

Check my siggy

You dey miss sha, the movie make sense bro/sis
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by BabaIbo: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2019
xty50:
But she's right.even that word hakuna matata is in swahili. They could have atleast mix the artist.
There's a South African artist on the list, Busigwa, I like her songs

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Source: https://mandynews.com/victoria-kimani-reacts-to-exclusion-of-kenyans-artists-from-beyonces-lion-king/

I don't know why other African countries especially Kenyans hate Nigerians so much.. they are envious of what Nigeria can do and the power as the giant of Africa. That is why I am so sad when I see disunity amongst our people. We are GREAT and formidable if only we can invest in our great diversity and be the Leading black nation we were meant to be.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by shogsman(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2019
Is lion king a movie or an album.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by Jaqenhghar: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2019
Businext:
tongue

Check my siggy
So Thor is Greek .

[img]https://media1./images/c30675d4dbc0b37f5caabed265897370/tenor.gif?itemid=14259558[/img]

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by Liamm(m): 6:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Prezzkhid:
That "go and do your own lion king and feature your Kenya artist" really touched my soul... Its just some minutes past 3 but the guy have made my day with that comment...
what if you're him?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by urchcherry(f): 6:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Am wondering too please
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by Bukden16(m): 6:40am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=MariaAngeles post=80342476]It's either she's jealous of Nigerian artistes, especially the females, or she wished she were Nigerian, or both .[/quote

For her own mind, shebi Tiwa Na your mate..?

Stup!d Evening News p....
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by ElsonMorali: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2019
Lol. She doesn't know that Beyonce is American Nigerian? Pesin wey dey model her life after the goddesses Osun and Yemoja.
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by RTSC: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2019
Abogwara:

South African artist Busiswa was also featured in the album.
Not in the class of Burma boy.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by Omoslim26: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2019
See dis kenya woman too want to stand in d league of our amiable artise in Nija madam go sit down una level neva reach
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by DesChyko: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2019
COURVOISier:
cool

Busta Rhymes ft Pharrel Williams grin
Crazy song
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by crossfm: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2019
Quoter system people are here again. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) / Nollywood’s Cutest Kids Of 2013 / Photo: Femi Kuti Meets Jackie Chan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.