Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King (46913 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by UniportAgbero: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
if Jesus Christ decides to make a stop in Africa where will he go? Oviusss grin

The first colony the Queen of England visited was Nigeria in 1958
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2019
WorWorBoy:
It's Obvious you have nothing to type, you attention Seeker.
go start a generator boy. Or go brag somewhere
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2019
UniportAgbero:

thanks for the history lesson wink
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by edon21: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
says who? Maybe I'll consider quiting this website when your uncultured brothers stop the great trek down south.

You don't see the irony of telling me I'm not needed don't you? grin
i wish it's physical so that we can start killing some of you

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by RTSC: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
150mil people Vs 56 million people

Go figure
Bullshitt.
America is much smaller than India by almost 5 times, but the gap between their purchasing power is huge.

If South Africa is what you crack it up to be, population wouldn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by UniportAgbero: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I'm quite comfortable here there's no reason to go to that cave. For what? Don't wanna be killed for my organs

Please...you're more likely to die in south Africa check stats.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2019
edon21:
i wish it's physical so that we can start killing some of you
pooh I'm so scared. Start with the Fulani Herdsmen then we shall see
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by edon21: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2019
UniportAgbero:

will Jesus Christ want to go to a land full of sin and hiv

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by WorWorBoy: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
go start a generator boy. Or go brag somewhere
The point is you are on our forum, and if you don't Like how we brag then Leave

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2019
UniportAgbero:

Please...you're more likely to die I'm south Africa check stats.
yet I feel safer here than I would over there. Weird isn't it?
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by RTSC: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
ha ha ha. The envy is real. Then why is Soweto such a tourist attraction? Why do these people go to wandi's place or Ka Mzoli?
Don't these people have zoos? So when they go to Australia they go for the Kangaroos? angry grin cheesy try to mask your envy a little
Envy?
Why would I be envious?
You took the discussion there and I gave you the reason.

Do you know how many tourists T.B Joshua attracts to Nigeria?
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2019
WorWorBoy:
The point is you are on our forum, and if you don't Like how we brag then Leave
since when you do you own a forum? grin
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by WorWorBoy: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
since when you do you own a forum? grin
When did Nairaland stand for Africanland? Dead brain Nincompoop.
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2019
RTSC:

Envy?
Why would I be envious?
You took the discussion there and I gave you the reason.

Do you know how many tourists T.B Joshua attracts to Nigeria?
there's nothing else to see just a good ol' man of cloth grin grin yep my point proven
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by UniportAgbero: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
150mil people Vs 56 million people

Go figure

Sorry it 200m+ now
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by RTSC: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
there's nothing else to see just a good ol' man of cloth grin grin yep my point proven
It doesn't matter.
At least they are coming . just the same way they come to see lions in south Africa.

Once Nigeria resolves its security challenge, tourism would be given a priority.

We are lagging behind in that area, I agree.
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by RTSC: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2019
Very few countries in Africa have a scenery like calabar with all the wild life there.

But when you still have bokohaeam in the north, there is nothing much that can be done to improve reputation.
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by XhosaNostra(f): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2019
RTSC:
If XhosaNostra ever becomes a credible internationalbusiness woman.
Nigeria would become her favourite country.

It has done wonders for your economy. grin

See that's the thing, I don't hate Nigeria or Nigerians. I only hate this mindset that makes you think you have to belittle others for you to become the giant. It's possible to be big in your own right without dwarfing others. Other countries also have strengths & things they're good at, that take nothing away from your own. You have your type of music & we have ours. It ends there. It's ridiculous to believe a South African would pick Nigerian music over their own. We're also under no delusion that a Nigerian would pick ours over theirs. Everyone is a patriot at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by edon21: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

See that's the thing, I don't hate Nigeria or Nigerians. I only hate this mindset that makes you think you have to belittle others for you to become the giant. It's possible to be big in your own right without dwarfing others. Other countries also have strengths & things they're good at, that take nothing away from your own. You have your type of music & we have ours. It ends there. It's ridiculous to believe a South African would pick Nigerian music over their own. We're also under no delusion that a Nigerian would pick ours over theirs. Everyone is a patriot at the end of the day.
but at last you believe that Nigeria s the giant

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2019
RTSC:

Keep talking nonsense.
Is there any musician in East and southern Africa comparable to ordinary Burna boy.?
Only a Nigerian like you can be ignorant,uneducated,ill mannered, and uncultured at the same time.Cant even get a point across without sounding like a ding bat.I am not even going to address your stupid point that burna boy is more popular than east African musicians.
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by kongolo(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2019
RTSC:

It doesn't matter.
At least they are coming . just the same way they come to see lions in south Africa.

Once Nigeria resolves its security challenge, tourism would be given a priority

We are lagging behind in that area, I agree.
Tourism should never be made a priority in Nigeria.We don't need foreigners to turn Nigeria into a sex tourist hub like they have done to Brazil,the Gambia,south Africa,Kenya,Thailand,cambodia
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by XhosaNostra(f): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2019
edon21:
but at last you believe that Nigeria s the giant

By population, yes.
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by UniportAgbero: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2019
edon21:

will Jesus Christ want to go to a land full of sin and hiv

Imagine, HIV and Homicide wan finish the country. Over 27% of all South Africans live with HIV
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by kongolo(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

IKR! Even the Wakanda challenge that became a worldwide craze, people used South African songs but we didn't beat our chests like Congolese gorillas!
Yes There were a lot of south african songs on the black panther movie soundtrack.How many Nigerians(celeb or otherwise)did you see go on the social media space to complain about a lack of Nigerian musicians on the soundtrack?There lies the difference between Nigerians and other Africans

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by wizzzmike: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2019
UniportAgbero:

lol really before Ghana?
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by kongolo(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2019
olujastro:

You see this issue of complex is mainly found with Ghanaians, South Africans and lately Kenyans.
They see how our music, movies, comedies naturally dominate their airwaves without a single effort from Nigerians in promoting our works abroad. Most of their shows are dominated by Nigerian artistes.
Go to YouTube and read comments under our entertainment videos, they're mostly from foreigners from all over the world including South Africans.
Every African I meet outside Nigeria likes to talk about our different celebrities the moment they realise I'm Nigerian.

The problem with some Ghanaians, South Africans and Kenyans is that they have a false sense of entitlement and think they should be equal partners. That's why they get jealous and start making demands online for "equal opportunities", while Nigerians are busy working hard and grinding in the studio to make good contents that'll make them successful.

As for titles, I have no interest in them.
Gbam
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by XhosaNostra(f): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2019
kongolo:
Yes There were a lot of south african songs on the black panther movie soundtrack.How many Nigerians(celeb or otherwise)did you see go on the social media space to complain about a lack of Nigerian musicians on the soundtrack?There lies the difference between Nigerians and other Africans

Which South African celebrities complained?
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by wizzzmike: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2019
WorWorBoy:
When did Nairaland stand for Africanland? Dead brain Nincompoop.

Facebook, Gmail, Google, snapchat belongs to the Americans stop using them blockheaded dumbass

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by kongolo(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Which South African celebrities complained?
You are on this thread trying your hardest to insinuate how south african house music is better than Nigerian afrobeat.Nigerian afrobeat has turned into a brand being recognized globally as authentically Nigerian while south african house music is just another subsidiary of house music created in the USA

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by edon21: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

Facebook, Gmail, Google, snapchat belongs to the Americans stop using them blockheaded dumbass
we re talking between ourselves not Americans . get it

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by edon21: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2019
kongolo:
You are on this thread trying your hardest to insinuate how south african house music is better than Nigerian afrobeat.Nigerian afrobeat has turned into a brand being recognized globally as authentically Nigerian while south african house music is just another subsidiary of house music created in the USA
copy copy. they can't stop copying. they even copied livestyle and crime

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by wizzzmike: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2019
edon21:
we re talking between ourselves not Americans . get it

Nairaland is a world wild Web get it too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

"Daddy Yo": New Photos Of Wizkid / Ik Ogbonna Has An Advice For Ray Hushpuppi / Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.